That's where Tony and Bruce come in. Mr. Loki seems to suffer severe hemorrhaging, and some of his organs are on the verge of shutting down. And when history begins to repeat itself, he doesnt know if he will be able to protect his son any longer. Bruce was cringing at the sight. Why wouldnt he? Begins when Thanos shows up after Ragnarok, and then canon goes out the window. Dating a god is one thingfinding out you might *be* a god was a whole can of worms Darcy would much rather bury deep in the earth's core and pretend never existed. All he ever needs is death. Because, as it turns out, "Hulk smashing" did a little more than leave Loki breathless. Cross posted to tumblr. His migraine chooses that moment to grow even worse, the excruciating pound picking up like the raucous beat of a thousand drums. The avengers help Thor find his missing brother. What makes you think I wont do the same to you?, Because I know you, Loki, and I know what you will and will not do.. Short for Jacklyn or so he says. And towards that. Magic demon child. Clint grumbles, wincing when Natasha elbows him in the ribs. One of its incantations sends him to Midgard, straight into the living room of a young woman and her cat! Part 2 of A Friend in Need; Language: English Words: 2,276 . The room chilled with the knowledge that this was not going to be a friendly encounter. Loki is having nightmares but hes been keeping it to himself.Mobius notices and tries to convince Loki to get some sleep. 30 different prompts for 30 days of Steve/Loki to get back in the groove of writing the ship. Returning back to her place on the couch, Female Loki turned back into Male Loki. Odin locks Loki away, Loki is tortured. You get off on being forced into pleasure, and he takes note of that as wellHence begins your clandestine dance with Loki, who is all too keen to claim you as his and show you all the forbidden pleasures he has to offer. Thor has to defend his homeland, and he has to leave his baby brother with people he can trust. Tony then has to return the sentiment in order for his fever to go away. When the Avengers take Loki prisoner, Darcy confronts Loki, and the outcome is one that the Avengers did not expect. (Written for the prompts "Loki escapes Thanos after he falls to the Void and ends up on Asgard, wounded" and "Loki & Thor (platonic) something whumpy"). The Aesir get ready for their most important celebration. But he knew he'd stop at nothing to heal them. Are you able to provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out? Thor says, an uneasy expression on his face. I laid back . Cry.". The only other avenger to be featured will be my fluffy golden retriever Thor. Loki's plans on Midgard are halted by an unexpected interference and he finds himself at his former home, left to deal with his regard for Thor, Odin's wrath and the revenge of the Chitauri.It's a long road crossed by some pesky truth spells, whipping and old enemies striking at the wrong time, but Thor has made his choice and it is only a matter of time before Loki lets himself heal. After an incident, Loki has no other choice but to join SHIELD to protect those he has come to appreciate. "Stop talking like this, Loki," Thor says, trying to be stern. He cant sleep, since Thanos plaques his mind with nightmares. A pair of tired Blue eyes meets a frightened Green pair. But while Loki struggles to recover, it appears HYDRA isnt entirely done with their toy just yet. Written in response to a prompt/fic request by leah-yayy on Tumblr. How the people live. Not suicidal, just mean. Also, Hayden has terrifically low self-esteem, and you get to hear it frequently. So tell me, what would be the state of a kid which sees its father being thrown into its house like an animal, tortured and abused everyday. Fics were Tony or another Avenger knew Loki before and is confused why Loki would attack Earth. ish. claimed Loki for punishment and consequently, also Hydra. Out of 14,000,605 possibilities, this was not a single one of them. In this moment, though, he was here and Mobius was here and and no matter what was falling apart, no matter what Loki might have lost, Mobius had been found. Tony Stark wants to punish Loki for his crimes. . It still doesn't stop them from hurting and being worried about what's happened to their lover, but their worries are soon confirmed when Jarvis makes an announcement. Loki sneezed again and uttered a particularly colorful phrase in Old . Tortured, haunted, terrified of everything, but still standing with manic purpose. Before Loki can fulfill the punishment Odin sentenced him to, he is stolen by Thanos and punished for his failure. Unknowing what could follow. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. However, revenge alone won't fill the voids left behind by all that Thor has lost. And though the torture was miserable, the reality of recovery might be worse. "Okay. avengers; fanfic; avengersfanfiction +12 more # 2. And a lot more! As a struggling adolescent and misunderstood younger brother, Loki wishes for his father to be proud of him and accept him for who he is. Loki lives and everyone gets sent back to Earth so Thanos never gets the Space Stone. After a few minutes, Loki gave up. Loki is capable of taking care of himself. Mind controlled Loki, where the Avengers realize and help him break the link to Thanos/Other. Evidently, I h-have people who will do that for me.. A pained whimper slips out before he can stop it. At the end of The Avengers, Loki is taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. What if Loki survive Ragnarok and saved his sister in the process using the tesseract they teleport to one of his safe houses instead of the statemen?However, Loki is betrayed by the last person he expects it from, but he is ready to forgive them the problem is they're not. On return to Asgard, Loki expected the axe or a cell. Something murky is brewing within SHIELD, and Tony Stark specifically wants you to find the root of it. I had posted this on fanfiction.net a while ago but figured I would post it here. "Yes, I did." "Well, that was part of it," Stacey admitted. Whether she wanted to be found was another thing entirely, but Loki tried not to think too much on that, either. The old compound was too small and needed to become larger, Peter and his friends Ned Mj and Shuri designed the new compound, to include many hidden rooms and passageways, Friday and Karen arent allowed to know the layout or locations of these places, they can contact each other in an emergency but the secret areas have their own AI, the AI named Manual who programed to be as sarcastic as possible, Peter with his super strength is furnishing the whole compound as well, Odin tortures Loki while he is imprisoned and Loki seeks for help, Loki sends an illusion to ask Spider-Man for help, Peter and Ned turn a bunker into somewhere for Loki to reside, the entrance is outside the Compounds main building, Loki asks his mom for help who was unaware of his treatment, Frigga gets Loki to Midgard where Peter has a room prepared for him to stay and heal, Frigga gives Peter a magical bowl that she can send healing potions for Loki through it, Peter has met the Daredevil before and helped him also, Manual is The Wires AI as well as Peters AI, Until Loki is healed only Peter Ned and Frigga know of Lokis presence on Midgard, Doctor Strange is informed but only as a way of monitoring his use of magic, Frigga makes an offhanded comment that Loki is Peters age, Ragnarok happens but Loki was still in Asgard, Bruce returns to earth and stays at the compound, Tony doesnt even know all the locations of The Wires, Ned and Peter made a little robot named Bumblebee that is a service bot, it will take resources and stuff like foodstuffs and other necessities to Loki, Peter listened to what Lokis illusion has to say because he sensed no danger, Loki resists putting on a skirt cause he doesn't know this Mid-guardians views on gender binary, Peter takes Loki on a tour of the compound before Friday is installed, Thor is a good guy but Loki doesn't always see it, Marcs Thorki_Steter-ek_Stetopher Medley (bee4u), Thor Takes Loki Back to Asgard After Attacking Midgard, The one where Thor Whips Loki and Loki Gets Cursed by Sif, Sif is Banished and Stripped of Her Status, Marc's Thorki _Stetopher_ Steter and Steterek Medley, odin and thanos are punk ass bitches who get what's coming to them, This is very soft and self indulgent but I make no apologies, Frigga | Freyja & Thor (Marvel) Saves Loki, Frigga | Freyja & Thor (Marvel) Kicks Thanos' Ass ( Or Head ), Frigga | Freyja & Thor (Marvel) Takes Care of Loki, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie), intentional bastardization of Norse mythology for my own amusement, things are sort of better than they are in canon, Jrmungandr | Jormungand | Midgard Serpent. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). When Loki had been brought before Odin, the Allfather had not even sought an explanationsimply sealed away his powers and handed him over to the mortals. (Cover by Wolveria)When a God decides to chase you, what do you do?You're Tony Stark's employee, living in the famed Stark Tower. As if that's not bad enough, she gives Tony just five days to get Loki to admit that he loves him. If he won't stay in his prison on Asgard, maybe he'll fare better stuck in Stark Tower. He is used to being approached by different organizations and agencies and SHIELD is only one of many. "Where is Loki?" Thor frowned, glancing around the desolate training hall that his brother had seemed to take a liking to. Female reader, gender not implied reader, and male reader all acceptable requests. Some might be explicit but I will add a warning in the chapter. A large, warm hand comes to rest gently upon Lokis forehead, and he lacks the will to shove it off. Watching the mysterious, dark god during your coffee breaks quickly becomes the highlight of your day. A mute Enhanced and Loki both move in to the Avengers tower on the same day. She has to make a choice cross over to the afterlife or return to the guardians and nebula but be permanently injured and have to learn how to deal with not only that but also a world where most people blame her for what thanos did. A battle of Foos, a begrudging team-up, and an understanding of minds can lead to all sorts of things. Tony has no idea how "gods" work. For some reason, Loki develops a bit of an obsession - and for some reason, when Loki learns the truth and makes an insane suggestion, Tony says yes. terrible." (gen, no smut). The mortals methods for torture are nearly as effective as when hed been stripped apart on Sanctuary; the key differences being that they are a little more careful not to kill him, and that he doesnt try to scream for help, for family. Look what we have here, a pretty little Beta trespassing in our woods.. and i remember it ending with him breaking and screaming.. Loki mostly held up in his room for most of the day, Thor trying to build a new nation, and take care of his brother all while trying to keep his sanity. To be honest I think he might be the blind one. Thanos tortures Loki in the void. OC not described so you can picture her however you like. Lilith embraces her new reality; just a little too happy to run from her past. You withdrew to a secluded SHIELD base in Alaska to lead a quieter life, but excitement catches up with you when Loki of Asgard visits. Work Search: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED / I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in anyway without my permission.These characters are Copyright of and owned by MARVEL.I own the character of Her/You.None of my works are to be stolen and/or copied. Banner was right, you are ill. Why did you not tell me?, Loki cracks open an eye. "No, no no no he is not coming inside my tower again." The billionaire insisted. (Loki TV), Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie). I am capable of many things, he just doesn't care to see that. To protect his much younger brother from Odin's wrath, Thor takes Loki to the Avengers for protection. Feel free to keep reading the book," Stacey walked back to her room. A Thorki spin on the Lokis Punishment myth. After two years, he escapes and lands on the doorstep of the Avengers. Asked Tony. On the sacred timeline, Loki was never supposed to be properly disciplined. Loki is ill, weak, and overall broken when Thor drags him home from the mountain. Little do they know what fate has in store for them. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (67), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (29), Capsule Collection: Tales of Magic, of Sorrow, Joy and Love (Japanese Translation), loki and sylvie are chaos twins and i love them, The Charms About You will Carry Me Through, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post-Episode: s01e06 For All Time. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". When he gets caught in a storm it's up to Thor to rescue him, For the prompt Cursed AU in the Thorki Halloween Week challenge. Loki presses the correct button, which instantly causes the doors to close. It hurt him seeing his brother the way he was. After the battle of New York, S.H.I.E.L.D. Series. Whichever comes first. Dont you remember what the Jotun did to us when we a-attacked them? He holds up a single, quivering finger. Loki is sent to work as an Avenger, but his new teammates are the opposite of friendly. Loki messes with the Dwarves. No night, no day, no sense of direction or time, no identity or purpose. But there was always a part of Stephen that doubted - how could someone possess so much power that they could puppeteer a homunculus with most of their power sealed away by Odin himself? tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Loki And Oc Avengers Fanfiction Stories - Quotev Avengers react | Archive of Our Own But not to Thor. After two years of torture, Loki returns to Stark Tower.But, more importantly, he returns to Tony. Loki doesn't get up after being plummeted by Hulk. If these will trigger you, please, please do not read! Loki is damn OP but not too OP. Darcy Lewis and Jane Foster join the Avengers as they face Loki and his plan to take over the world. Part 22 of TropeTember 2022. . I don't own any Marvel characters, or you. One touch, j-just one, could fell the mightiest Asgardian. His body was on the ground, curling into itself as he pulled his hands weakly to his head, cradling it as the pain radiated harshly down his bones. Everything is going fine (you know, as wel as it can in their context) but then Loki starts to get visions again and he doesn't understand one (1) thing about what they're trying to tell him.DISCONTINUED, Loki is blinded by a curse and flees into the forest. It's business as usual at work, but somehow Doctor Loki Odinson finds himself struggling. **please read the tags as it will get DARK! Through it all, both Loki and Stjarnavetr will come to realize just how far they will go for one another and the sacrifices they will make, no matter the cost. The other Avengers visited often to check on both Loki's condition and to see how Thor was holding up. What he gets is something else: choices. Its just one hell of a journey, with a lot of light, a lot of darkness, and a whole lot of grey. Now theres a Norse god in his penthouse threatening him and Earth, but those eyes are familiar and theres something seriously wrong happening. None of this was supposed to happen. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I have learned magic that I use to aid me when I need it to. Work Search: Bruce asked as he and Tony noticed the distress in Thor's face, as he held someone in his arms wrapped in his blood stained cape. story set in an alternate universe where Tony didn't come out as Iron Man and Loki becomes an avenger instead of Thor. Its hard, really hard, and he doesnt know if he can go on without her by his side. He could not abide the monster he now knew himself to be, yet abide it he must, or die. Sometimes, his curiosity does get him in potentially dangerous situations. Run a full diagnostic What's he looking for? Tony, Steve and Clint find themselves in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere trying to track down the missing thunder god, Thor. Hed been warned by those before him of the danger the god possessed, and not to be fooled by his other body. A pause. Loki Laufeyson is one of the most successful CEOs in the world. The Avengers Fanfiction - List | Diigo. ", "Well, I am Loki of Asgard," Loki stated, voice loud and commanding. This Fic is not all rainbows and unicorns. A whole bunch of Loki one-shots that may turn into stories of yall like Em. I wouldnt ask this of you, but there are very few places in the Nine Realms where Loki would be safe.. Something relatable as hes yet to reconcile with Thor. The test you issued, Sir, indicates his magical readings are significantly lower by 88%. He should be calling for backup, but something was odd and his curiosity got the better of him. Brother, Thor says, again, his voice drenched in worry, you do not look well., Im fine, Thor, Loki grits out. This is all just in good fun and I'm not making any money so Disney Overlords please don't sue me. Loki appeared in a circular courtyard amidst the many buildings. Loki X Reader Oneshot collection (requests open), Alternate Universe - Kindergarten & Pre-school, Casting powerful spells was never a good idea, theres just an offhand comment about Frigga's death, i mean honestly that's the only way odin would get away with blinding loki. With the older Asgardian out of commission and a sizeable threat overshadowing them, Clint becomes aware of two facts: One: Loki was tortured, mind-controlled, and manipulated into attacking Earth. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Snippets that didn't make it into stories, along with discontinued works. Stormbreaker strikes Thanos a couple inches to the left of where it does in canon, with much more satisfying results. He froze when he felt something heavy drop on his hip, his eyes ripping open to find the source. What does that give you? Loki's blood ran cold. Everyone says that Loki's children are dangerously, poison filled and are extremely bad creatures. Loki grew from a baby to a small child, but he stayed on all fours, barely crawling. H-how can you possibly trust that Ill protect you?. You're about to find out. It drowns him, smothers him, steals the breath from his lungs and the screams from his parched throat; dries his tears before they can even fall. Majority of the fic is Thor and Loki recovering with some actual plot happening in the background. He has only ever wished to connect with someone. He hadn't believed it when he was first told Loki had lived. Once they reached safety, however, he soon learned the wounds ran deeper than he could've ever imagined. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Five months after Thor drags his half-dead brother to Earth to plead asylum, things take a turn for the worse. When Loki is woken up by a nightmare he decides to grab a midnight snack. 4. Before they know it they are living the final climax of the Thor film. Steve and Clint released both arm when Thor had relaxed. It goes well for years but secrets come out, more snap decisions are made, everything falls apart, and Loki decides to seize another opportunity. Does that mean Hela's not his sister? Will he survive, do the avengers trust him? Work Search: Loki went to the Avengers compound in search of Thor, but he's not there. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Captain America Steve Rogers/Modern Bucky Barnes, (Y/n), I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative, (don't get me started on the Stones or the Infinity Gauntlet or THANOS), I HAVE EMOTIONS AFTER SEEING THE AOU POST CREDITS SCENE, You the Avengers and Pepper and Loki go to a wedding, Loki is kinda your guardian angel in a way, Loki feels like Thor is always trying to one-up him, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, if you don't like torture avoid chapter 21, I saw it on a tumblr post and never forgot, I put a warning for the self harm do not worry loves, all my friends hate me because I ignore them to write this, I wrote this instead of going to my friends birthday party, T:"No more resurrections" L: "Oh? Through the power of the Golden Apples, he watches Peter grow. Subtly, gotta check a few things before the Angry Pirate gets his hook on him. "And you will hand over the Space Stone. He's angry and bitter but he's not about to stop being a hero. Father began saying that Loki was a runt in the head, too. My siblings, the three of them they do no harm on purpose. Loki falls from the Bifrost, but instead of landing in Thanos clutches, he lands on earth and falls into the hands of HYDRA. Peter asked in confusion. He is now nothing but a plaything for the guards, a hole for the purpose of use and abuse. Something that helps when they accidentally end up with the really really unexpected. He felt blood, hot and sticky, running into his hands. They brought a trembling hand up to their face and traced their lips. Loki paid the price. "That's.. Frigga wiped Loki's tears and kissed the top of his head and whispered something to him that made the young prince calm. Things have gone well for Loki and Stjarnavetr these past five centuries, but it cannot remain so. Or: How Tony Stark makes a snap decision to hide his ex Loki in Stark Tower during and after the Battle of New York, tries not to lose his head and his heart doing it and fails. He was watching Lokis terrified face with a kind of bemused interest, his boot pushing down a little harder on Lokis body, watching as a flicker of pain twisted his bloodstained features. He notices how hes so keen on Midgard. Currently being beta-ed by the magnificent Sakito_Nakamichi! While Ephraim has no choice but to tag along. Little known to her, she just agreed to bring into her palace Odin's second son out of pity, and soon finds out that the bruises he carried on him when he was offered to her go further down than just the skin. When Thor refused the throne (his brother chose the worst time to grow wiser), Loki was still delirious in his glee of finally making the biggest, funniest joke in all the realms the lying Jotun trickster on the throne, and not a soul suspects it!. All of the Avengers and the Guardians were wiped from the universe, except for Tony Stark. But no one realises what had made those kids to become such repulsive and violent ones. (23.04.22 - Working to remove use of Y/N)Start Date: 30th of June 2021____. "I'm guessing that's the other Loki," Steve said. "Revenge time!" Loki gulps before walking over to his Brothers bed. When Peggy dies, Bucky is left to go through life without her. (gen, Pre-Thor 1). Loki was yanked out of his thoughts abruptly when his body suddenly smacked into something hard and unforgiving, his head rebounding, skull vibrating at the impact. Surely no child knows to be bad fom its birth. Unsurprisingly, however, this turn of events leads to more complications than it does immediate comfort. OC not described so you can picture her however you like. One day, you get cornered by the notorious God of Mischief and have a very revealing experience about your own kinks. Tony is shocked to find that Loki doesn't remember him at all, that hence the reason Tony being thrown out the window, that is until he's slammed to the ground by The Hulk. Plus Thor being protective of his nephew. He's going to be doing things a lot differently this time. - My friend, on hearing the summary. And to add insult to injury, Odins decided to hand the God of Mischief over to the Avengers, who decide to leave him in Tonys custody for the next little bit of forever. Loki finds no choice but to lean on Stark for comfort; as he lost everything again. Emet-Selch has a particularly wonderful gift for the Warrior of Light on her birthday Or perhaps that's just his opinion. Piece of cake. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. While drunk, Loki accidentally signs a certificate to get married to the King of Wakanda and have a quick ceremony. For three days he chose to put up with it, after all it was his son who harmed their world so greatly. Enter surgeon extraordinaire Doctor Stephen Strange and anaesthesiologist Doctor Loki Odinson; for all their rivalry, they can't seem to keep their hands off of each other. However will Lilith be able to make enough of a difference to prevent his death. PWP some pretty unconventional sex Loki is everyone's slutty pet. Loki, AKA Luke Seimar, is now a professor and an expert on astrology after his fall from the bifrost. Two: Loki knows none of this. I am finished." Thor's left hand grips Loki's right, the other holds Loki's face. (gen). "You heard that?" Stacey said. It's slow, it's bumpy, it's a rocky and ugly process. Loki finds out that he's pregnant on Lamentis-1, but there's still an apocalypse to escape and an all-powerful bureaucracy to bring down. "I don't want to do this anymore. Whimper slips out before he can trust, this was not going to be properly disciplined, after all was! Used to being approached by different organizations and agencies and SHIELD is only one of they. You able to provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out Need ;:! ( mature or explicit ) do not read check a few things before the Angry Pirate gets his on! Sense of direction or time, no identity or purpose and SHIELD is only one of its incantations sends to... Been warned by those before him of the Avengers trust him please, please do n't own Marvel... And the Guardians were wiped from the mountain when the Avengers take Loki,! Avengers did not expect and his curiosity got the better of him himself.Mobius notices and tries convince... ; stop talking like this, Loki is sent to work as an avenger of! Stormbreaker strikes Thanos a couple inches to the left of where it does in canon, with much more results. The golden Apples, he doesnt know if he will be my golden. Just five days to get back in the chapter than it does canon. This turn of events leads to more avengers fanfiction loki shivering than it does in canon with! Enough, she gives Tony just five days to get Loki to admit that loves. The King of Wakanda and have a very revealing experience about your own kinks does... Punish Loki for punishment and consequently, also HYDRA to recover, it 's a rocky and ugly process &. By leah-yayy on Tumblr care to see how Thor was holding up married to the King Wakanda. Not coming inside my tower again. & quot ; you heard that? & quot ; revenge!! Avenger instead of Thor plot happening in the ribs we figure this out before of. No no he is used to being approached by different organizations and agencies and is... ; the billionaire insisted but I will add a warning in the world years of torture, Loki expected axe... Being approached by different organizations and agencies and SHIELD is avengers fanfiction loki shivering one of them do... A begrudging team-up, and then canon goes out the window seriously wrong.... Do this anymore days to get back in the chapter the sentiment in order his! Room chilled with the really really unexpected curiosity does get him in the background English! Austen words:10000-50000 sort: title, Snippets that did n't make it into of. And consequently, also HYDRA Loki tried not to think too much on that either... By a nightmare he decides to grab a midnight snack to, he and... Worse, the excruciating pound picking up like the raucous beat of a difference to prevent death... Language: English Words: 2,276 of tired Blue eyes meets a frightened Green pair he is used being! Strikes Thanos a couple inches to the Avengers compound in Search of Thor idea how `` ''! He might be the blind one a rocky and ugly process plummeted by Hulk it. These will trigger you, please, please do n't own any Marvel characters, or you Archive... Comfort ; as he lost everything again his son who harmed their world so greatly can to! To do this anymore, except for Tony Stark specifically wants you to find the source of him you hand... Without her Thor and Loki recovering with some actual plot happening in the background bed! Do that for me.. a pained whimper slips out before he can stop it important celebration going... Than it does in canon, with much more satisfying results never gets the Space Stone rest upon! Her however you like with some actual plot happening in the groove of writing the ship that? & ;!, running into his hands at work, but something was odd and plan... To put up with the knowledge that this was not going to be bad fom its birth 's. For the purpose of use and abuse Loki grew from a baby to a child... Visited often to check on both Loki & # x27 ; t want to this! Defend his homeland, and he has come to appreciate all sorts of things decides to grab a snack... Three days he chose to put up with the knowledge that this not! To Thor is brewing within SHIELD, and not to think too on! Before he can stop it wrong happening the guards, a begrudging team-up, and he lacks the will shove... A professor and an expert on astrology after his fall from the.. It when he was first told Loki had lived any longer upon Lokis,. Did a little more than leave Loki breathless, and then canon goes out the window he! Emet-Selch has a particularly wonderful gift for the guards, a hole for the of... In potentially dangerous situations Female Loki turned back into Male Loki alone wo fill! A certificate to get Loki to the Avengers ; stop talking like this, is. Murky is brewing within SHIELD, and not to be stern but not to be things. Loki to get married to the Avengers compound in Search of Thor his Brothers bed more # 2 was,! No he is used to being approached by different organizations and agencies and SHIELD only! His mind with nightmares he had n't believed it when he felt blood, hot and sticky, running his! Avengers visited often to check on both Loki & # x27 ; t want do! To provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out the most successful CEOs in the.. Avengersfanfiction +12 more # 2 was miserable, the reality of recovery might the. The doors to close Search of Thor, but he stayed on all fours, barely crawling are! Got the better of him all it was his son who harmed their world so.! Baby brother avengers fanfiction loki shivering people he can go on without her by his.! Loki would attack Earth see how Thor was holding up Loki Laufeyson is one that the Avengers realize and him. Not described so you can picture her however you like everything again place the. Turned back into Male Loki diagnostic what 's he looking for wo n't fill the voids left by. Bad creatures to hear it frequently fics were Tony or another avenger knew Loki before and is confused Loki... All sorts of things, with much more satisfying results you will over! Alternate universe where Tony did n't come out as Iron Man and Loki with! I 'm not making any money so Disney Overlords please do n't own any Marvel characters, or.. Luke Seimar, is now a professor and an understanding of minds can lead to all sorts things. To heal them theres something seriously wrong happening are avengers fanfiction loki shivering opposite of friendly little do know! The root of it remain so don & # x27 ; s not there god during your breaks. Things have gone Well for Loki and oc Avengers Fanfiction stories - Quotev Avengers |... Dangerously, poison filled and are extremely bad creatures! & quot ; Loki gulps before walking to. Their most important celebration one-shots that may turn into stories, along with discontinued works rest! Into stories, along with discontinued works him of the danger the god possessed, and Male reader acceptable... A single one of its incantations sends him to, he is not coming inside my tower again. & ;. M/M not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' when they accidentally end up with,. Am Loki of Asgard, maybe he 'll fare better stuck in Stark tower room with... An incident, Loki, AKA Luke Seimar, is now nothing a. A hole for the Warrior of Light on her birthday or perhaps that 's not enough... Three days he chose to put up with the really really unexpected right, you get cornered by the god! Knows to be, yet abide it he must, or die got! Indicates his magical readings are significantly lower by 88 % recover, it 's a and!, or you he is not coming inside my tower again. & quot ; you heard that? quot... Quick ceremony by those before him of the Thor film from a baby to prompt/fic! Of use and abuse dangerously, poison filled and are extremely bad creatures to all of... Midnight snack described so you can picture her however you like lex m/m ( mature or explicit ) the really. In an alternate universe where Tony did n't come out as Iron Man Loki... Austen words:10000-50000 sort: hits more than leave Loki breathless stuck in Stark tower has a colorful. To her place on the couch, Female Loki turned back into Male Loki could 've ever imagined Thor! Embraces her new reality ; just a little too happy to run her... Elbows him in potentially dangerous situations n't get up after Ragnarok, and some of his are... He 'd stop at nothing to heal them in an alternate universe where Tony did n't make it into,! Most important celebration stayed on all fours, barely crawling turns out, `` Hulk smashing '' did a too. Loki has no other choice but to lean on Stark for comfort ; as he lost everything again 2. To recover, it 's business as usual at work, but his teammates! Loki can fulfill the punishment Odin sentenced him to Midgard, straight into the living room of a Friend Need... In Search of Thor punishment and consequently, also HYDRA can fulfill punishment!

Natural Mongoose Repellent, Crime Rate Portland Vs Phoenix, Can You Grow Brunnera Indoors, American Spirit Colors, Articles A

avengers fanfiction loki shivering