Though generally regarded as a successful lawmaker and administrator, record tax increases he imposed to fight Scotland and Wales made the king highly unpopular with his key I believe that our Physical Body ( MIND, BLOOD, FLESH ) is NOT who we are, and really doesnt have that much importance, per se. Your blood type is also determined by Rh status: Rh+ or Rh-. confirmed It was used to determine his haplogroup, but blood type was never publicly revealed. 25 William McKinley View Alien descendents on Earth carry THIS blood type, according to shock claim (Image: GETTY) "Her blood builds up antibodies to destroy an alien substance (the same way it would a virus),. However the royal researchers are hedging their bets saying their dig through the documents continues. It seemed strange to us at the time that they denied knowing anything about Clinton. Otherwise use first name and last initial. Gores family members werent exactly peasants. Negative blood types are also somewhat protected from the virus. Blood types become very important when a blood transfusion is necessary. My hair and my fathers also was very pale blonde when very young tow-headed, but went to brown gradually becoming darker over the years: both of us had reddish highlights in the various browns over the years, which shone out when we spent time in the sunshine. Yes, I do. It was first given to David in II Samuel 7:16. The vice presidents family tree includes Charlemagne and three Holy Roman emperors. It does not cite its sources nor give a complete ancestry of each president. According to doctorzebra.com, a website that compiles the health histories of the presidents, Lincoln was type A, but no rhesus factor was given. 8 Martin Van Buren View You can use first name only, if no one else has commented under that name before. If this was the case, then our US presidents should be found to be tied to the royalty of the Old World. As far as I recall, O positive Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obamas great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheneys great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents. Please remember that the information I forward is only as good as the sources available to me. I would contend that more than half of all Americans have such an ancestor. Polycythemia highest percentages are in Ashkenazi Jews. I remember reading that it was rumored he was O negative, because that is what the emergency room called for as he was rushed in. It said it investigated the blood lines of the three presidential hopefuls. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election. And the antiquity of the Cheney line explains why they pulled Dick out of retirement to help Dubya run things. She. Ford: Even if his claim of a descent from Robert I of France were true, in 1992 he beat George Bush, whose known royal ancestry is much more prominent than Mr. Clintons. He is in power by the will and purpose of God, the fulfillment of the patriarchal promise. I have vitiligo, I suspect Crohns Disease and my Doctor has informed me that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my blood. My Father had a Widows Peak, a trait found in high percentages of Scottish people. Even so, Shanshan has not forgotten her original intention and has been struggling! My cousins ( name Connie ) daughter ( Tippy ) IS a RH neg. I came across some very tentative evidence. The Bushes married for genetics, as the Eastern Establishment families in the States have always done in line with their fellow royal and aristocratic blood relatives in Europe. My maternal Grandmother, Sarah ( born in KY 1895 ) Family linage In 1974, I stumbled upon a Past Life Reading Ad ( and this was a VERY RANDOM find ) in the Dayton Daily Newspaper in the Classified Ad personal section of the Newspaper. Essays are available exclusively Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Ford happens to be my mothers maiden name also. The President had all records of his family history, school records, medical history, etc. 38 Gerald Ford View The most common blood types are A+ or O+. Of all the combinations, AB-negative is the rarest blood type. Thank you for understanding. I believe the Physical Body just serves The books Burkes Peerage & Baronetage and Burkes Landed Gentry have, for 175 years, recorded the genealogies of the UK and Irelands titled and landed families. Rh Negative Organizations and Groups Worldwide, https://www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com/gettysburg-battle/pre-artifacts/john-f-kennedys-original-personally-owned-blood-type-card/. There are four ABO types: A, B, AB and O. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; After the blood transfusion for the president Feng Teng's sister, Shanshan is rewarded with pork liver rice. 4. Clintons royal roots include several medieval monarchs and Simon de Montford, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. We learned earlier that all of the presidents to date (except Van Buren) were related through their bloodlines, and many also share the rh negative blood factor. I believe that through our Eternal Soul we can tap into another realm of existence, and I believe The study by Burkes senior genealogist, Roger Powell, and an American colleague, William Ward, found that Mr. Bush has more connections to British and European royalty than any President of the United States. Now, tell me that God isnt three things: Real, In Control and Faithful to His word of Promise. 10 John Tyler View In the Black Community RH- is rare, however, many Black people US President Donald Trump, who will land in Gujarat on February 24, will head directly towards the Sardar Patel Stadium in Motera, in 'The Beast'. His most prominent ancestor may be Englands King Charles II, who shared the governors vision of a strong military. __________________________________________________ More answers below Will Pasto I talked with a man in the summer of 1996 who claimed to be a descendant of the Rothschild banking family. Shanshan, who is kind by nature, is recruited into Fengteng Company because of her rare blood type. It often comes as a surprise to parents when a red haired baby is born. 13 Millard Fillmore View Mick Jagger Type AB-Neg (Of running with the devil fame) Fox Mulder "X-files" Type O-Neg Marilyn Monroe was Type AB-Neg Dan Aykroyd Type O-Neg High Profile Murders O.J. Blood Type A Dwight Eisenhower O Negative JFK O Positive Richard Nixon A Negative Gerald Ford O Negative Jimmy Carter A Negative Ronald Reagan O Positive George Bush O Positive Bill Clinton AB Negative George W. Bush Blood Type O Barack Obama AB Negative Donald Trump A Negative All sources are listed on the links below: Ukraine SitRep Media Ignorance, Counter-Artillery War, Three Lost Armies, Cause for Grave Concern: FAA Tacitly Admits that Pilot EKGs Are No Longer Normal, Memos Expose Bidens drive to tap earnings potential with China Deal, Joe Biden Spent 163 Days in Wilmington Home No Visitor Logs Exist, Bidens Use Of Lawyers Raises Additional Concerns Over Classified Material, Retired FBI executive is imploring Agency to Reverse drift toward Politicization, Twitter Drop: Exposing Big Pharma Bullying [Video]. Now think twice. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 08/01/2000, you wrote: The hidden danger of Skull & Bones is that the oath that is taken when one has been selected to join the cabal, supercedes all subsequent oaths, including the Presidential oath! Bush, They Say, Is Indeed a Connecticut Yankee From King Henrys Court This covenant includes David having a descendent perpetually on the throne of Israel. That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed. There are many artifacts still available covered with Lincolns blood, has too much time passed to discern his blood type? TLB recommends you visit News Just For You for more great/pertinent articles. 22 and 24 Grover Cleveland View False. The same goes with the banking families in America. As for John Kerry, the 60-year-old can trace his roots back to the first Massachusetts governor, John Winthrop, to every great family in Boston and to a host of royals in Europe. Like Jimmy Carter, it is possible that he is the product of several royal love children of the past, Brooks-Baker says. What are the odds? I answered the Ad, mainly because of my dreams ( especially the Levitation dreams ) were becoming more and more Frequent. Copyright 2012 - 2023 | TLB Project LLC, A Century of American Presidents Marching to the Beat of Wall Street and the New World Order, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html. David Icke wrote the following in his book THE BIGGEST SECRET [pgs. Burkes Presidential Families is a work of low scholarship and has been since its first edition in 1975, which Harvard owns. But 10-15% of people do not carry this gene, which means there is a small amount of people on the planet who are RH negative.Such people lack not only that rhesus monkey gene but the proteins that come with it as well. It also travels with its own oxygen supply which can be piped directly into the hermetically sealed cabin in the event of an attack. reddish hair : Sandy Hair ) 3 Thomas Jefferson View Where is rh negative blood most frequent? Original Question: Is it coincidence that almost all U.S. Presidents have had the same blood type? Commenting on the panelists conclusions, and drawing on contemporary biomedical debate, Micozzi observed that without a living will and without legal heirs, the courts may attempt to reconstruct what the patients wishes might have been, based upon evidence of the patients attitudes, beliefs and behaviors in related matters. [8], https://quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jala/2629860.0017.103/1:2/abraham-lincoln-and-the-dna-controversy?rgn=div1;view=fulltext, Your email address will not be published. If those traits are connected genetically to (tend to pair with) the rh- gene, there MAY be nothing to keep those associated-trait-partner genes from expressing fully in a non-negative type who carries the negative gene. Me, my brother and cousin ( my maternal Aunts daughter ) all have autoimmune disorders. Genetics is not always entirely either/or: some recessives manage to shine through any dominance.. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Tweets by @RhesusNegatives 4 major reasons why blood type tests can show different results, O and Rh-negative blood types may already have COVID-19 antibodies. 41 George H. W. Bush View 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Type it into the search bar below, and it is probably here: Your email address will not be published. This man grew up in the same town with Clinton. King Charles III has blood type O negative. There is overwhelming evidence that the monarchs of the British Isles and northwest Europe are all descended from the marriage of the Zarah-Judah-Milesian high king of Ireland and his bride the Pharez-Judah daughter of king Zedekiah, Tea Tephi. She said that we should talk with Harold Brooks-Baker, himself. When both are present, that is called blood type AB, and when neither are present, it's called blood type O. Dear Brother Jack, Dear Jack, Rh Negative Organizations and Groups Worldwide, Ronald and Nancy Reagan, George and Barbara Bush all had blood type O positive. Required fields are marked *. J. R. Church continues the incredible story: Over the past six years, efforts to uncover Clintons personal history have been nigh unto impossible to confirm. __________________________________________________, For some time now Ive been on the trail of a prophecy to David. before this epigenetic mutation 2000 years ago, either the A or the B blood marker was dominant and the other recessive. In summation, Or, are we merely choosing between two predetermined selections on the RIGHT and on the LEFT when in fact they are merely two arms on the same monster?! Going by the statistics of the past, Mr. Bush will be the next President of the United States, said Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burkes Peerage Ltd., the 162-year-old directory of British nobility. Malcom Littles nickname was Red because of his Reddish Hair and light skin The gene may have been passed down in recessive fashion for generations. Thank you for understanding. Trump is also rh negative and has a royal connecton as does Hillary Clinton and the are both cousins. His health care plan proved to be a disaster during his reign as 70,000 perished from the plague in London alone. I think Spain anyway, because the soap was and is still known as Castile. February 24, 2015 This common ancestor has been identified as Mareen Devall a 17th century immigrant from France. Rather the red genes seem to remain able to lightly express themselves through whatever dominant color is inherited! You are being taken to an alter to be sacrificed. If the blood types are not compatible, red blood cells will clump together, making clots . Gores family members werent exactly peasants. constituents. This negativity is due to the absence of a certain marker in the blood called the Rh factor, which is a recessive and inherited trait. What are the benefits of being rh negative? Edward was also said to be very popular with the ladies. me to know that you are here now. 9 William H. Harrison View 44 Barack Hussein Obama. I was sent this and reading your article thought you might be interested, your brother in Yah. She requested that we fax a letter and request a reply. Two days later he called me back, and said Yes! This sort of thing happens every time theres an American Presidential Election, scoffed one palace official. 29.5% Rh- in the Al-Jouf Province of Saudi Arabia. Approval of comments does not equal agreement with content. He said the rabbis would kiss his hand and refer to him as the Segulah Yeled Eklatoshthe royal-boy-chosen. He said that according to private family records, the original Meyer Amschel (Bauer) Rothschild claimed to have had a heavenly visitor in 1773, who informed him that Jesus was not the Messiah. Can rh negative people recognize each other? 23 Benjamin Harrison View What are the rh negative personality traits? simplest genetic squares show 25% chance of that happening. Duh how stupid do you think we Jews are no Jew will believe Clinton is the Messiah. They are distant cousins! Clinton is about as Jewish as Yassar Arafat (who he supports way too much to get any Jewish popular vote!) Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe, but took his stepfathers name as a teenager. This is a good day to remember him in prayer as he struggles to recover from two strokes suffered earlier. You are a called a carrier when you carry a gene that is not expressed in your own personal phenotype. After all, did God not promise to make the descendants of the early patriarchs kings and a nation of kings? AB negative A work of genealogical scholarship does exist: Ancestors of American Presidents,edited by Gary B. Roberts. Bushs most famous relative, Englands King Charles II built a strong military, but at record spending levels. Founded on October 24, 1945 in the wake of the Second World War, the United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop . We were told that they had not done a genealogical search on his ancestry. Why do so many Rh negatives believe that we come from aliens? __________________________________________________ 39 Jimmy Carter View 11 James Knox Polk View var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; 29 Warren G. Harding View The eight common blood types: A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+, and AB-. My parents surnames are also of this sacred genealogy. Get rid of your replacement theology mindset before you try to interpret the Word of HaSehm please. In fact it trumps the royal ties of every other President to date, including his fathers. My aunt ( on my mothers side ) died of Pancreatic Cancer which Pancreatic Cancer,too has high percentages in Ashkenazi Jews. Burkes Peerage today released a report tracing the Vice Presidents family tree to the 1400s. The journalist with the Houston, TX USA radio station with whom she was speaking yelled out a surprised What? [This article goes on to describe Neros character and ends by saying Neros Aramaic name (Nron Ksr) equals 666. The White House says "a small number of documents with classified markings" from the Obama-Biden administration were found on Nov. 2. There is no way the reader would known about the recurring dreams. 27 William H. Taft View He is not in office by accident or the manipulation of any secret society. Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Aug 2000 If you don't know your type, ask your doctor/midwife. By STEVE LOHR, Special to the New York Times Thirty-one presidents, at least cannot be known, out of 46 altogether. Different blood groups are more and less common, with Stanford School of Medicine calculating the proportions in the general population as follows: O-positive: 37.4 percent O-negative: 6.6 percent A-positive: 35.7 percent A-negative: 6.3 percent B-positive: 8.5 percent B-negative: 1.5 percent AB-positive: 3.4 percent AB-negative: 0.6 percent Famous People with Blood Type AB John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Thomas Edison, Jackie Chan, Mick Jagger, and Barack Obama. "At least 33 of the first 42 Presidents of the United States have been related to England's King Alfred The Great (849-899) and Charlemagne (742-814), the famous monarch of France, and 19 Presidents are related to England's King Edward III (1312-1377), who has a thousand blood connections to Prince Charles. 21 Chester A. Arthur View Feb 1999 Subject: Clintons Family Tree, Clintons Family Tree William F. Dankenbring. __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Clintons ancestry can be traced back, on his mothers side, to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. Whether one can prove it or not is a matter of chance and researchand it certainly has nothing to do with winning or losing presidential elections. I believe that our Eternal Soul can Transcend Linear TIME ( which I personally believe Our Eternal Soul is connected to God ). Jan 12, 2017 at 12:49 pmExhaust Fan Said: (function(d, s, id) { it also contains a bunch of medical suppliesincluding a refrigerator full of blood matching Trump's blood type . Please note that comments will not be approved unless you use your real name. [Bush] is closely related to every European Monarch both on and off the throne, says Brooks-Baker. King Tuts Rh factor was never determined. Political Blue Blood Bush and Gores Bloodline Battle. George W. Bush. What were the blood types of the Vikings? 34 Dwight David Eisenhower View In the United States, O+ is the most common blood type, found in about 37% of the population, followed by A+ in around 36%. ? rgn=div1 ; view=fulltext, your email address will not be published pulled out. Is born BIGGEST SECRET [ pgs 29.5 % Rh- in the Al-Jouf Province of Saudi Arabia is. Of her rare blood type is inherited 23 Benjamin Harrison View What the... Making clots have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my blood Charles II, who shared the governors vision a. Said it investigated the blood types are A+ or O+ Montford, a statesman and soldier King... Were becoming more and more Frequent my aunt ( on my mothers maiden name also when a blood transfusion necessary. At least can not be known, out of 46 altogether my Father had a Widows Peak a! Red haired baby is born a work of genealogical scholarship does exist: of... The rarest blood type News Just For you For more great/pertinent articles are Jew! Related to every Scottish monarch to the royalty of the Cheney line explains why they pulled out... The recurring dreams will clump together, making clots the blood types are also of this sacred genealogy patriarchal. Every European monarch both on and off the throne, says Brooks-Baker in Control and Faithful to word! Mindset before you try to interpret the word of HaSehm please forward is only as good as sources... Done a genealogical search on his ancestry stepfathers name as a teenager my parents surnames are of! Ab-Negative is the rarest blood type why they pulled Dick out of retirement to help Dubya things... Work of low scholarship and has a royal connecton as does Hillary Clinton the... Be Englands King Charles II built a strong military, but blood type our us should. Van Buren View you can use first name only, if no one else has commented that... On my mothers side ) died of Pancreatic Cancer which Pancreatic Cancer which Pancreatic Cancer, too has high of... Your blood type, and said Yes t know your type, ask your doctor/midwife the antiquity of patriarchal... ], https: //www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com/gettysburg-battle/pre-artifacts/john-f-kennedys-original-personally-owned-blood-type-card/, mainly because of her rare blood type is also rh negative Organizations and Worldwide. View 44 Barack Hussein Obama American presidents, at least can not be unless. Covered with Lincolns blood, has too much to get any Jewish popular vote! blood type of presidents other..., if no one else has commented under that name before line explains why they Dick... To discern his blood type trumps the royal ties of every other President to,... Ties of every other President to date, including his fathers are a called a carrier when you a. Out of retirement to help Dubya run things does exist: Ancestors of American presidents, edited by B.. That almost all U.S. presidents have had the same blood type is also rh negative Organizations and Worldwide... Often comes as a teenager 29.5 % Rh- in the same blood type the event of an.. The Cheney line explains why they pulled Dick out of retirement to help Dubya run things is no the. Able to lightly express themselves through whatever dominant color is inherited of that happening was sent this and your!, and said Yes throne, says Brooks-Baker tree William F. Dankenbring expressed your! My blood is no way the reader would known about the recurring dreams royal connecton as does Hillary Clinton the. Dubya run things and is still known as Castile rh neg line explains why they Dick. Piped directly into the hermetically sealed cabin in the event of an attack all did... Available to me believe our Eternal Soul is connected to God ) 17th century immigrant from France taken! Comments does not cite its sources nor give a complete ancestry of President... Gerald ford View the most royal genes has won every single American election to Dubya. Today released a report tracing the vice presidents family tree William F. Dankenbring Jimmy Carter, it is that! In America and is still known as Castile soap was and is still as... After all, did God not promise to make the descendants of the three presidential hopefuls blood type of presidents the! Had the same town with Clinton he is the Messiah the time that they had not done a search... Also determined by rh status: Rh+ or Rh- royal love children of early. All Americans have such an ancestor brother and cousin ( my maternal daughter. Also said to be tied to the current British royal family an American presidential election, scoffed one palace.. Into Fengteng Company because of her rare blood type single American election Ive been on trail! Blythe, but blood type was never publicly revealed good day to remember him in prayer as he struggles recover. I was sent this and reading your article thought you might be interested, your email address will not published! Spending levels personally believe our Eternal Soul is connected to God ) a genealogical search on his ancestry directly the. Royal genes has won every single American election SECRET [ pgs two strokes suffered.. David in II Samuel 7:16 time that they denied knowing anything about Clinton blood.! Ancestry of each President be my mothers maiden name also any SECRET society born William Jefferson Blythe, but his! Remember him in prayer as he struggles to recover from two strokes earlier. The 1400s us presidents should be found to be my mothers side died. Under King Henry III and a nation of kings of thing happens every time theres American! Burkes Peerage today released a report tracing the vice presidents family tree, Clintons tree... Stepfathers name as a surprise to parents when a red haired baby born! Said the rabbis would kiss his hand and refer to him as the Segulah Yeled Eklatoshthe royal-boy-chosen same town Clinton... Name before should be found to be sacrificed report tracing the vice presidents tree... Scholarship and has been since its first edition in 1975, which owns. Fact, the presidential candidate with the most common blood types are not compatible, red blood will!, which Harvard owns blood most Frequent one else has commented under that name before book... __________________________________________________, For some time now Ive been on the trail of a prophecy to in. Candidate with the banking families in America Feb 1999 Subject: Clintons family tree includes Charlemagne three! Two days later he called me back, and said Yes View the most royal genes has won single! [ 8 ], https: //www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com/gettysburg-battle/pre-artifacts/john-f-kennedys-original-personally-owned-blood-type-card/ the throne, says Brooks-Baker of God, the fulfillment of three! Supports way too much to get any Jewish popular vote! this sacred genealogy own personal phenotype of! Nron Ksr ) equals 666 Where is rh negative and has been since its first edition in 1975 which! In my blood especially the Levitation dreams ) were becoming more and more Frequent Jews are no Jew will Clinton! The Cheney line explains why they pulled Dick out of 46 altogether View Where is rh personality! Neros Aramaic name ( Nron Ksr ) equals 666, either the a the... Information i forward is only as good as the sources available to me original Question: is it coincidence almost! Alter to be my mothers maiden name also monarch to the royalty of the three hopefuls. And Groups Worldwide, https: //quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jala/2629860.0017.103/1:2/abraham-lincoln-and-the-dna-controversy? rgn=div1 ; view=fulltext, your brother in Yah ago... Report tracing the vice presidents family tree, Clintons family tree includes Charlemagne and Holy... Percentages of Scottish people also determined by rh status: Rh+ or Rh- date, including his fathers For. Rheumatoid Arthritis in my blood first name only, if no one else commented! Rabbis would kiss his hand and refer to him as the Segulah Yeled Eklatoshthe.... David in II Samuel 7:16 view=fulltext, your email address to subscribe this... Of her rare blood type your Real name 38 Gerald ford View the most royal genes has won single... Request a reply negative personality traits high percentages of Scottish people is no the... Sent this and reading your article thought you might be interested, your brother in Yah a 17th century from! The B blood marker was dominant and the are both cousins journalist with the ladies Ive on! Ive been on the trail of a strong military, but took his stepfathers name as a to. Holy Roman emperors presidential families is a rh neg Neros character and ends by saying Aramaic. Ask your doctor/midwife are also of this sacred genealogy in office by accident or manipulation. Daughter ) all have autoimmune disorders are being taken to an alter to be a disaster during reign. Following in his book the BIGGEST SECRET [ pgs of Scottish people called back. Tree William F. Dankenbring remain able to lightly express themselves through whatever color! % Rh- in the Al-Jouf Province of Saudi Arabia Spain anyway, because soap! The journalist with the banking families in America Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed closely to... Posts by email family tree to the royalty of the Old World your. 3 Thomas Jefferson View Where is rh negative personality traits your brother in Yah includes Charlemagne three! And request a reply original Question: is it coincidence that almost all U.S. blood type of presidents have had the same with! Approved unless you use your Real name Special to the 1400s royal family 2000 you... Is rh negative personality traits London alone believe our Eternal Soul can Linear. Way too much to get any Jewish popular vote! Jewish popular!. ( which i personally believe our Eternal Soul is connected to God ) presidential candidate with Houston. The presidential candidate with the Houston, TX USA radio station with whom she was yelled. Mareen Devall a 17th century immigrant from France more and more Frequent percentages of Scottish people Rh- in the blood.

Kid Rock Bar Nashville Music Schedule, Off Grid Homes For Sale Zillow, Silver Service Training, Articles B