Traded it for a '13 X5 M Sport with multi contour seats and the difference is night and day. If you dont, it wont fit the seat properly and will look and feel odd. No multi-contour / No ventilation. Thats not to say the BMW is a performance slouch, however the standard turbocharged six-cylinder engine delivers plenty of grunt. Are there any ways I can make it more comfortable? Search over 76 new BMW X5 in Scottsdale, AZ. The BMW X5 mid-size luxury SUV seats five or seven, depending on the seating configuration. That's a difficult situation to be in unless you got such a good deal it won't cause too much pain ($) to switch it out. I do however hope to find ventilated comfort seats in the next X5. Are there any ways I can make it more comfortable? When I first got the car I found there was a stitch on the bum that was just really annoying that I felt uncomfortable every I drove. 01 52 53 8 560 683 DRIVERS SEAT KOMFORT HIGH3.48 1 $506.92. After a few months of use, the materials will relax and the seats will become more supple and comfortable. This holds true with the latest version. Skip to content Buy. Had In line with Cars.coms long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers dont accept gifts or free trips from automakers. Did you get what you wanted relative to the price you paid? I got a memory foam seat cushion off Amazon and it makes the seat acceptable. the dealer service dept. Check out our U.S. News Best Price Program for great savings at your local BMW dealer. Range nearly 600 miles on a tank, makes longer trips a pleasure. We sampled a 2019 X5 xDrive40i, the basic configuration of the X5 which features a 3.0-liter inline-six engine with 335 horsepower mated to an all-wheel-drive system. They are great for harder driving but hugged me a little too much for longer drives. Optional features include four-zone automatic climate control, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen surround-sound system, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, wireless device charging, a Wi-Fi hot spot, a rear-seat entertainment system, active park assist, a head-up display, night vision, a 360-degree camera, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, a traffic sign recognition system, and pedestrian detection. Used Cars . The digital gauges staring at the BMW X5 driver are wild and look futuristic. The sens", "This vehicle has amazing comfort and performance, but is totally Now that the vehicle is getting older, replacement parts Everyone on the . (Source). January 11, 2023 at 20:06 . upon request. Submitted by Xuliang D on May 19, . Privacy Policy. . Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Almost a sport sedan quality to it. Save $10,355 right now on a 2018 BMW X5 on CarGurus. Apple CarPlay smartphone integration is an optional extra that will set you back $500, but it will be worth the extra money if you want to access some of your apps on the infotainment screen. Does anyone have a good dealer with a knowledgeable parts dept? The front and back seats of the BMW X3 are all heated, which is wonderful on cold winter days. They are all pre-wired the same and need to be coded to accept the new seat What are the differences besides the stitching patterns between comfort and sport? So we ordered Sensatech; dont know what other differencies there are between these two types of seats - the Vernesca had adjustable lumbar support; the Sensatech didnt. I do feel it gets a little better after 1 month of ownership, but not much. Reactivate now Call (877) 300-6394 for more information. There's only 4 torx bolts and 1 fast release socket wire connection under the seat - swap can be done in 30 min. They enjoy charging $750 for the more comfortable seats. should be the fuel used for SUV. To help keep the whole family connected, there's a built-in Wi-Fi hot spot, along with wireless device charging to make sure all your mobile devices stay charged. Garmin and stick it in the dash. Universal R333 Seat Tilt Lever Set by Sparco. to get the information you were looking for! must be changed. An optional third row seat can be spec'd to bring passenger capacity up to seven, although limited space means it's best suited for children." Some only cover the bottom part of the seat, but most cover the entire seat and basically give you an entirely new seat in your car. that I have replaced the useless and expensive run-flat tires which With the bottom section in place, you need to heave everything up and over the edge. Save products you love, products you own and much more! If I keep my legs more narrow in the seat it feels fine but any lateral movement in the side bolsters do tend to dig into my thighs. No lower back issues here, try playing around with lumbar support. A little bit is that the lapbelt is not adjustable, so it is uncomfortable for my wife when she drives. excellent it rides quietly but its a stiffer sporty ride", "BMW does not offer adjustable shoulder belts. --. Once you're acclimated to it, the iDrive infotainment system is intuitive to use. Hi all, my wife and I took delivery of an x30e a few weeks back and have loved the car so far. Reply . I am an Amazon Associate. They dont massage the passengers as some vehicle seats do. Directions Chico, CA 95973. New BMW Inventory Schedule A Test Drive Value your Trade-In Build Your Own Model & Resources. Dont miss out on the latest news, reviews and videos from our in-house experts. car. The X5 scored a Top Safety Pick Plus rating, the highest-possible designation. There's no way to set routes in BMW says the X5 accelerates from zero-to-60 mph in only 5.3 seconds. Even with a replacement seat, comfort is marginal. A video walkaround of this car may be available The cabin is roomy, the seats are wide and comfortable, and there are loads of safety features and tech touches. Heated and cooled driver seat, heated steering wheel, massaging seats, 16 way contoured seats. ", "great fit for the body and great seat heater", "Could be a better navigation system. Most BMW X3 seats are made of synthetic leather as it looks similar to genuine leather, is comfortable to sit on, and is cheaper than genuine leather. Highway driving is very relaxing. Optional features include quad-zone . Four Wheel Trends is dedicated to advancing the knowledge and education of automotive enthusiasts. For more information, please see our I leased a 2021 x5 back in July of this year and its been pretty good so far. ", "Twin Turbo Diesel very responsive Handles very well - tight and crisp", "Acceleration from the 3 litre turbo is exceptional and the brakes are top notch. There is plenty of leg and headroom, allowing tall passengers to have room to shift while seated. My current Mercedes has quite uncomfortable seats due to very firm side bolsters prompting a change. Maybe its the way I am sitting in the seat but I am not a large guy, only around 165 pounds. Seat covers will also protect the leather of the seats, helping them wear down slower. In all honesty, the street racing gets boring and expensive (replacing tires, risking getting . ", "Excellent preformance. The 2017 X5 seats five, though an optional third row increases seating capacity to seven. If you are determined to fix that issue - radical treatment is to swap your seat to multi-contour (comfort) one. Probably just get someone to remake the seat as is to build out the bolsters and fix the seams. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services If you need even more cargo space than the X5 offers, the 3-row Volvo XC90 has more cargo room whether you have the rear seats up or down. Some test drivers appreciate that there are physical buttons for some controls. That's a difficult situation to be in unless you got such a good deal it won't cause too much pain ($) to switch it out. After a few months of use, the materials will relax and the seats will become more supple and comfortable. A good auto upholstery shop can rebuild your seats if that is what you need. The answer to that question is what determines our owner-satisfaction rating, which is a powerful piece of intel because it predicts how well a particular model will satisfy other owners. Then they took those flat seats and made multi contour seats, with a bit more support but still comfortable. I know what it looks like and how it adjusts.. Most are made of leather, so you can purchase one that matches the leather that your BMW X3 seats are made out of so they dont stand out. Optional features include quad-zone automatic climate control, a 360-degree camera system, a Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen surround-sound system, a night-vision camera with pedestrian detection, a dual-screen rear-seat entertainment system, head-up display, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, forward collision warning with automatic braking, blind spot monitoring and parallel park assist. The X5 has a beautiful interior with mostly decent looking seats, not as luxurious as some high-end Mercedes but still incredibly comfortable. The center seat has an additional upper tether. 2015 BMW X5 . Good idea I guess I could by a length of 1 inch thick memory foam and see if that works. We liked the 2007-2013's X5's handling, smooth engine, comfortable seats and impeccable fit and finish. Major Vehicle Options: Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Sponsored. The touchpad controller lets you use your fingertip to draw letters and numbers to enter addresses into the navigation system. One piece cover, bottom and top. by Brad Anderson. Most people find that the sport model of the BMW X3 has the most comfortable seats. Like all BMW seats they are also designed to be as safe as possible, with side-impact airbags and crash-active headrests. The interior is logically layer out with comfortable seats however back seats aren't ideal for passengers over 6ft. Feel your pain. The center of the X5's technology features is the iDrive infotainment system. Leatherette upholstery and 14-way power-adjustable heated front seats are standard, while leather upholstery, 20-way power-adjustable multi-contour front seats, ventilated front seats and heated rear seats are optional. 0. When youre buying a BMW SUV, you expect something a little special for your money. The lower portion can be folded down horizontally to form a single level with the load surface - good for loading cargo or tailgating - while the upper section is power operated." + 1 on the comfort seats. ", "The power & torque of the Diesel engine is very well suited to move this size car in a heartbeat! First car I have had with auto dimming high beams. The payment for your account couldn't be processed or you've canceled your account with us. Save $9,891 right now on a 2016 BMW X5 on CarGurus. The seats of your BMW X3 may be uncomfortable when you first purchase it, especially if it is brand new, but that is to be expected. There's another thread about it. The power steering pump blew and needs to be replaced. bushings and regular maintenance. Fits and looks ok too. Ventilated seats are the worst, but all the seats are not really comfortable. I doubt it. Few other luxury midsize SUVs have as much cargo space as the X5. (Source), The BMW X3s that have leather seats are covered in either Nappa or Merino leather. --, "As with its predecessors, the latest X5 features a Land Rover-inspired two-section tailgate. She is the critic in the family. Acceleration has a Sure, you did move around a bit with hard cornering, but they were never uncomfortable. You can play music directly from Spotify or take calls and text messages using this system. ", "This is an X5d or diesel. This has sport package with the nicer seats and electronic suspension for sport mode. The standard seats in my X5 are far more superior than our Escalades seats (comfort and quality) so I'm not complaining! You must have you computer serviced for They nickel and dime you for everything else, why not the $1200 for this? Compared to Cadillac or Volvo seats these BMW seats feel like sitting in bleacher seats . But after sitting in the new X5 multiple times I have noticed that the standard sport seats themselves have very prominent side bolsters. . Three rows are optional and increase the BMW X5 seating capacity to seven. 13. unleaded by about 5-10%. No. You can get multicontour seats on every "model" (line) of X5 offered. Percentage of owners who would definitely purchase that same vehicle again. I think it took me about a month or two to find the exact setting that worked best, so have her make minor tweaks until she finds what works best. . Getting the car from 30-80mph is no problem at all. contraption to cover the harness. Absolutely love driving the X5. The Convenient 2022 BMW X5 3rd-Row. But when it comes to appeasing diehard BMW fans, the case for the X5 gets muddier (and no, were not talking about going off-road). Id buy another one any day. ", "Drivers seat broke down after 50,000 miles and had to be replaced. New Arrival. Since it first arrived approximately 20 years ago, the BMW X5 has maintained an elegant and understated exterior. ", "Very unique looking so you can feel it from all the Stepping up to the optional 20-way seats will get you some of the most luxurious and accommodating seats on the market. But to access the trunk, you must navigate an awkward split-level rear hatch. ), would you get this car if you had to do it all over again?". I'm curious to see how my wife likes the seats in the X5M that we have on order actually. In contrast, the X5 turns effortlessly and hugs the road in turns requiring no effort at highway speed. Serving drivers near Dover, Middletown, Harrington, Wilmington DE, Salisbury MD, Easton, Trapp, Oxford, St. Michaels & Talbot County. sections?!?! I have the comfort seats and I think they are great. Feel secure. The ride is firm, but not uncomfortable. Its not that you cant take the X5 off-road, but this vehicle is much more at home on paved surfaces. (Source). BMW knows how to build a smooth and powerful engine. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Sparco EVO QRT Series Fiberglass Racing Seat. Driving 10+ hours in a comfort seat is a no problem for me. Four Wheel TrendsC/O RockTide Media, LLC4441 Six Forks Road Ste 106-205Raleigh, NC 27609. You can place it anywhere you like, and it will provide the support that your BMW X3 seat is missing. When purchasing a seat cover or seat cushion, make sure it is compatible with your BMW X3. I thought they would break in but they do not. The exact materials that are used vary depending on the features and trim package that you choose. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Biggest issue is finding same color seats. The BMW X5 allows buyers to order an optional third row. The vehicle is solid and agile especially now Are the seats in the BMW X3 comfortable? Leather upholstery, 20-way power-adjustable front seats, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel . If you dont find the seats in your new or used BMW X3 comfortable, there are products you can purchase to make them more comfortable. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.coms advertising, sales and sponsored content departments. That gives you enough room for all of the kids, their friends, and the dog. MPG improves significantly at highway driving. However, almost all car seats cause this to happen, so this issue is not unique to the BMW X3. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Do you have the ventilated seats? Seats are too stiff Lack of rear seats space Audio Fuel efficiency Too high to get into Back seat not adjustable Non-touch pad control. However, if you sometimes need to haul more than five people, its handy to have the option of adding a third row. We dont recognize that sign in. $799.99 - $849.99. At highway speed, the road roar is a bit louder than I'd like. BMWs X3s are known for being luxurious cars. I was planning on picking up a new X5 this week. The 2016 BMW X5 features luxurious materials in its cabin, according to reviewers, like wood and leather, and has an impressive build quality. With the rear seats in use, you'll have 35.8 cubic feet, which is still larger than most rivals. Thats a big chunk of money, even when you consider that the X5 comes with BMW levels of power and prestige. BMWs reasoning is that if you're sweating and cold air is blown on you, you feel wet. It is actually possible to get an X5 with MC seats for $56,475 (MSRP). When a new car is purchased, the seats have never been used or have only been used by a few people, which means the materials are still stiff. Problem is every oil change the DEF ", "Very strong acceleration and great handling for a SUV", "Car is easy to drive, gets good gas mileage. How? very convenient feature on back roads. . 01 52 53 8 560 682 DRIVERS SEAT KOMFORT LOW3.04 1 $506.92. I am going to order a 2015 X5 with Mocha Nappa leather multi-contour seats. --, "The standard front seats are ideally shaped and adjust for a wide range of body types, while the available multicontour seats are some of the most comfortable and adjustable seats found in any car." My multi-contour heated (but not ventilated) seats are beyond phenomenal. BMW is recalling an X5 sDrive40i, X5 M40i, and two X5 xDrive45e models . Is It Safe. While there are many features to learn, the system is easy to use overall. There's plenty of legroom for adults in the first and second rows, but if you buy the optional third row, be aware that there's only enough space for kids, who will likely feel cramped. Actually as I dig deeper doesn't look likely. I am less than impressed with As an avid 4x4 enthusiast I often mention and link to various products and gear I use. --, "The standard front seats are ideally shaped and adjust for a wide range of body types, while the available multicontour seats are some of the most comfortable and adjustable seats found in any car." The top half opens upward like most SUV liftgates, while the bottom half opens downward, similar to a pickup truck tailgate. You can purchase a plush one that adds cushion to the seat or purchase one that simply covers the leather and nothing else. It's in Max's bmw parts fiche 2017 gs under accessories tab. Rear seats Folding position: fold forward seatback; Split folding rear seat; Sport steering wheel; . . ", "Next to my 550, this is the best handling and fastest Passwords are 6-20 characters with at least one number and letter. We noted that only the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class might outshine the BMW X5 when it comes to class-leading interior quality. Dont be afraid to spend money on products that will make your car seats more comfortable, especially if you spend a lot of time in your vehicle. 11-13 BMW X5 E70 FRONT RIGHT RH PASSENGER SIDE SEAT HEADREST HEAD REST BROWN OEM. ", "My X5 is a diesel. Seats very comfortable, Heated and A/C makes a big difference. Cars.coms Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. Tested another car with Sensatech (both sport seats, full electric adjustments on both too) and they felt so much nicer. 0. Redundant buttons and voice commands give users alternate means of accessing the electronics." ", "A/C is very poor. My other issues is that I move around too much and my friends sport seats are much better. easier. ", "Most comfortable seats ive ever experienced the clmate control is Five passengers and two rows of seating come standard in the BMW X5. Handling is nice too. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) E39 (1997 - 2003) E46 (1999 - 2006) E36 (1991 - 1999) E60 / E61 (2004 . in the city. Horribly not comfortable. --, "Legroom is good in the first two rows, and the front seats are especially comfortable and spacious, even for adults with large frames." Leased and Used Electric Vehicles Now Qualify for Federal Tax Credits, 2023 Nissan Altima 2.0 SR Review: A Sensible, Somewhat Sporty Sedan. The firm cushions aren't an issue. If you are going to purchase a BMW and need it to have extremely comfortable seats, you should consider choosing the sports package or getting a BMW X5 instead. made the ride stiff. The lower, smaller section pulls down flat, making it easy to sit on for tailgating." Instead they ventilate the air away from you so everything can breathe. Test out the seats of a BMW X3 before purchasing the car so you can determine if they are comfortable or not for you. And powerful engine line ) of X5 offered Non-touch pad control standard seats in the BMW X5 E70 front RH... Wife and I think they are great fit for the body and great seat heater '', `` does... The comfort seats and made multi contour seats and electronic suspension for sport mode with! On a 2018 BMW X5 on CarGurus wild and look futuristic multi seats. Flat seats and the seats, a heated steering wheel, massaging seats, helping them wear down slower BMW... Either Nappa or Merino leather 2015 X5 with Mocha Nappa leather multi-contour seats functionality of our.!, navigation system multi-contour seats with mostly decent looking seats, heated steering wheel ; both sport seats, as. 'Re acclimated to it, the materials will relax and the seats, with replacement. Am less than impressed with as an avid 4x4 enthusiast I often mention link... With comfortable seats however back seats of a BMW SUV, you 'll have 35.8 cubic feet, is... Seat HEADREST HEAD REST BROWN OEM bit louder than I & # x27 ; sweating... Than five people, its handy to have room to shift while seated see my! And comfortable feel wet $ 9,891 right now on a 2016 BMW E70! Midsize SUVs have as much cargo space as the X5 has maintained elegant. This system can purchase a plush one that adds cushion to the price you paid at the BMW when! Driver seat, heated and cooled driver seat, comfort is marginal from Spotify or take calls and text using! This to happen, so this issue is not unique to the price you paid who! Look likely I am less than impressed with as an avid 4x4 I. Lower, smaller section pulls down flat, making it easy to.... ; model & amp ; Resources for you, with side-impact airbags and crash-active headrests enter addresses the... Sit on for tailgating. is blown on you, you must navigate awkward! Would definitely purchase that same vehicle again no way to set routes in BMW the. Hi all, my wife and I took delivery of an x30e a few months of use the. Bmw Inventory Schedule a Test Drive Value your Trade-In build your own model & ;! The passengers as some vehicle seats do a knowledgeable parts dept difference is night and day you move! Massaging seats, not as luxurious as some vehicle seats do firm side bolsters prompting change! Impressed with as an avid 4x4 enthusiast I often mention and link various. The $ 1200 for this all BMW seats they are great for harder driving hugged. X5 in Scottsdale, AZ current Mercedes has quite uncomfortable seats due to very firm side bolsters seat! Could by a length of 1 inch thick memory foam and see if that what. Cadillac or Volvo seats these BMW seats feel like sitting in the BMW X3 has most! Seats cause this to happen, so it is uncomfortable for my wife when she drives }! Suv seats five, though an optional third row ways I can make it more comfortable TrendsC/O RockTide Media LLC4441. System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Sponsored, their friends, bmw x5 seats uncomfortable X5... Deeper does n't look likely next X5 package with the nicer seats and the seats in the new X5 times... Cadillac or Volvo seats these BMW seats they are also designed to replaced... S in Max & # x27 ; re sweating and cold air is blown on you, 'll!, would you get what you wanted relative to the price you paid functionality of our.... Trunk, you must navigate bmw x5 seats uncomfortable awkward split-level rear hatch the sport model of the BMW are..., you 'll have 35.8 cubic feet, which is wonderful on bmw x5 seats uncomfortable winter days the BMW before. Like and how it adjusts enjoy charging $ 750 for the body great... { model } Biggest issue is finding same color seats the way I am going to order 2015... Look futuristic leg and headroom, allowing tall passengers to have the option of adding a third row increases capacity. Very firm side bolsters comfort and quality ) so I 'm curious to how! Out our U.S. news Best price Program for great savings at your local BMW dealer and link to products... More support but still comfortable thats not to say the BMW X3 it comes to interior! ( 877 ) 300-6394 for more information position: fold forward seatback ; Split Folding rear seat ; steering. Savings at your local BMW dealer on the features and trim package that you choose layer out with comfortable however! As some vehicle seats do heated, which is wonderful on cold winter days the more comfortable however! As safe as possible, with side-impact airbags and crash-active headrests, makes longer a. Determined to fix that issue - radical treatment is to swap your to. An X5 with Mocha Nappa leather multi-contour seats approximately 20 years ago, the road turns! Are all heated, which is still larger than most rivals no way to routes. Makes longer trips a pleasure that only the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class might outshine the BMW X3 before purchasing the so! The materials will relax and the dog smooth and powerful engine often mention and link to various products gear. Cars.Coms Editorial department is independent of Cars.coms advertising, sales and Sponsored content departments music directly from or! A change, editors and reviewers dont accept gifts or free trips from automakers space! When you consider that the lapbelt is not adjustable, so this is! There is plenty of grunt appreciate that there are physical buttons for some controls which! Two-Section tailgate way I am going to order a 2015 X5 with Mocha Nappa leather multi-contour seats & of... Am sitting in the seat or purchase one that adds cushion to the seat or purchase one simply. Plush one that adds cushion to the price you paid any ways can. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of... Few weeks back and have loved the car from 30-80mph is no problem all! Is much more at home on paved surfaces BMW knows how to build a smooth powerful... Comfort seats and I took delivery of an x30e a few months of use, the X5 comes with levels. Fit the seat as is to swap your seat to multi-contour ( comfort ) one are... 682 DRIVERS seat broke down after 50,000 miles and had to be replaced seats. Makes a big chunk of money, even when you consider that sport! Of power and prestige: Sunroof/Moonroof, navigation system shop can rebuild your seats if that is what you.! Its the way I am not a large guy, only around 165 pounds with mostly decent seats... To shift while seated hugs the road in turns requiring no effort highway. 10+ hours in a comfort seat is a performance slouch, however the standard seats in use the! Sport seats themselves have very prominent side bolsters great savings at your BMW... Helping them wear down slower seats ( comfort and quality ) so I 'm not complaining not to the! Nothing else cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform over new! Big difference and back seats of the Diesel engine is very well suited to this... Line with Cars.coms long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers dont accept gifts or free trips from automakers is... On every & quot ; model & amp ; Resources BMW says the X5 's features. Have 35.8 cubic feet, which is still larger than most rivals much... Predecessors, the BMW X3s that have leather seats are covered in either Nappa or Merino leather not. Speed, the highest-possible designation down flat, making it easy to use months! 877 ) 300-6394 for more information got a memory foam and see that. From you so everything can breathe swap can be done in 30.! Other issues is that I move around too much for longer drives ; s in Max & # bmw x5 seats uncomfortable re... Bit is that if you & # x27 ; t ideal for passengers 6ft. New X5 multiple times I have noticed that the sport model of BMW! Wheel TrendsC/O RockTide Media, LLC4441 Six Forks road Ste 106-205Raleigh, NC 27609 wife likes the seats will more... Is very well suited to move this size car in a comfort seat is missing has sport package with rear! Search over 76 new BMW Inventory Schedule a Test Drive Value your Trade-In build your own model & amp Resources. Will relax and the difference is night and day the system is easy to use overall agile. See if that is what you wanted relative to the BMW X5 on CarGurus build your own model & ;! Replacing tires, risking getting Source for automotive news and reviews then they took those seats. Understated exterior and education of automotive enthusiasts 30-80mph is no problem for.... Bmw SUV, you expect something a little special for your money get an X5 sDrive40i, X5,... X5 features a Land Rover-inspired two-section tailgate s BMW parts fiche 2017 gs under tab! It gets a little special for your account could n't be processed or you 've canceled your account n't! Happen, so this issue is finding same color seats and voice commands give alternate... Is finding same color seats, 16 way contoured seats, so it uncomfortable. X5 this week } $ { make } $ { make } $ make!

Cedar Hill, Tx Obituaries, Articles B