I would do this in writing. If it seems too good to be true it really is. Facebook and cover picture (1640 x 856 pixels). Two other companies - Amazecell Limited and mBill - have also been penalised. Juanita Wilkinson Juanita Leonard Now, The ad is repeated over an over so I assume its the same prize. Less than 69 per person for a 7-night holiday ; 10,000 worth of Parcs. BangBros.com, Inc, 19 December 2012 (A banner advert on a dating website is investigated for being offensive and unsuitable) 18. they have on true tv during the adds of Ice Road Truckers, ( you could win 19,000 if you guess the correct soap opera in the grid and the clue is the soap first aired in 1972, the answer is Eastenders, but this started in October 1985 Emmerdale started in 1972 so dont waist you money as they are wrong and faulse addvertising and at the costs they are saying does,nt work true becarefull all I have reported them to the A.S.A. Each entry costs 1.50 via PayPal Regular radio winners aren't loyal - they'll tune in to lots of different stations (national, local, and even not-so-local!) Free entry is limited to one per person. ), but think of this, a vulnerable person could phone these Bastards for over 4 to 6 times a week, why, because CHURCHCASTLE LTD run by some cunning conman is using the oldest tricks in the books. I entered a TV wordsearch competition about 2 years ago, even though it was questionable because it was ridiculously easy. Churchcastle Ltd. Office Address: 23 Shackleton Court 2 Maritime Quay E14 3QF London Number: 04301808. AN East Sussex firm which runs competitions in national newspapers has been fined 800,000. We got no reply. More for CHURCHCASTLE LIMITED (04301808) Registered office address 23 Shackleton Court 2 Maritime Quay, London, England, E14 3QF . The United Kingdom's Office of Fair Trading said this week that a premium-rate prize competition company promised not ITV (more competitions) Programme Tipping Point Competition Closing date Thursday, May 26, 2022 @ 4pm Instructions Enter via Paid Online, phone, text 23.05.22) or Post (E/C 26.05.22) Advice Paid Online: Click the button online and follow the instructions. Calls to 090 numbers cost between 10p and 1.65 per minutes from a landline but can cost up to 2.55 per minute from a mobile. In 2013, the ASA upheld a complaint about a promotion that required consumers to ring a premium-rate number to register their answers to a word search and claim a broach (Churchcastle Ltd, 20 February 2013). You may also receive similar exciting offers from Wynnington by post only. War und wurde spter von seiner Halbschwester verstoen Limited company Incorporated on August. Fools Rush In Mexican Restaurant, Unknown 16th Dec. They must comply with the law (Gambling Act 2005), if they are advertised (any kind of paid for advertising space, by email or post - as these always are) they must comply with the Advertsiing Standards Authority CAP code, and if they use premium rate telephony (which seems to be how they make their money) then they must comply with the Phone Paid Services Authority rules. I was called one morning shortly after and was asked by a woman with quite a stern voice if I was..(she gave my name)I asked who was calling please and she repeated her question. Lizzymay - If you've seen the advert on ITV and you believe it breaks the rules you can complain to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA). % money back adult lines and professional service lines comments left about the phone number PhonepayPlus, Paul Whiteing.! Publicly Available Data About The Domain Domain Registrar Giveaway competition 2,500 winner will be drawn from the pool of correct entries the, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines the chance to at extra., letter sent through royal mail supposedly from TV competitions Unknown and 2 Users rated it as and. . Early this month, I recieved another letter still using my mother's name. Have been for the last 2 days that I've seen. It has not affected me but I can imagine even a one off phone call is very expensive especially if you have to wait or recall. He said he would refer the refund request if I emailed or posted evidence of the call cost (the phone bill). Next accounts made up to . 13 March 2021 at 9:21AM linneymint Forumite 2 Posts Around 56,000 people were fooled into. PS .. the name in the small print of the latest letter is still Churchcastle so they must be using both names now. Don't trust wordseach I been waiting 5 days for my 2500 and got nothing. CHURCHCASTLE LIMITED are next due to file for year 2023 by the 31/12/2022 Their status at Companies House is Active which means they are likely to be trading. Depict people enjoying word puzzles or celebrating a cash prize win. My 90 year old relative was bombarded with letters from Churchcastle claiming she was . Hi keep seeing wordsearch comp on the TCM Channels loom carefully at the dated given whenEastenders fist starred it wasn't. I read these comments and called them back to hear what they would say. Last December I wrote about Churchcastle's Word Search competitions. The group scammer is Churchcastle Ltd. and their partner in crime is Wynnington. Entering TV competitions online will mean you can save up to 2 per entry and quite often you are allowed multiple free web entries too! Then I entered again. A phone call to enter this new competition costs 3.60 (1 minute phone call) plus your operator's access charge. Calls cost 10 a second. There have been 7,981 phone lookups and 76 comments relating to this number. augustine interpretation of genesis 3 churchcastle ltd tv competitionsmaryland abortion law weeksmaryland abortion law weeks The 4,000 Mystery Word Cash Prize Competition is run in conjunction with a number of other Churchcastle competitions and requires entrants to identify the hidden mystery word in any one of these separate Churchcastle wordsearch puzzles. You must be a UK Resident, aged over 18, and have permission of the telephone bill payer to participate. Churchcastle is part-owned by Frogley and Guernsey-based Tommy Backer, but the majority shareholding belongs to one Simon Barklem, 35, a director of dating agency giant Dateline and formerly a. This comment has been removed by the author. You can change your cookie settings at any time. List of Companies that can sponsor tier 2 visa for non EU candidate On this page: 14 Users rated it as Dangerous, 4 Users rated it as Harassing and 2 Users rated it as Unknown. Churchcastle Ltd will be contacting you with other exciting offers by post. Wynnington answered the phone quickly. This works out at less than 69 per person for a 7-night holiday! I can't believe this company is legally allowed to run these competitions. Is an accepted word in word with Friends having 11 points which is an equivalent of -132963 offering! We spotted it on her phone bill. When I asked if she knew it cost 10 to enter she gasped, 'oh no, really?'. As a special promotion, there is a special freephone entry line for this competition (0800 500 3066). It is very important that anyone who has a valid complaint - 1. they were mislead into entering 2. What I would have a go anyway of pounds in phone bills,. . He said I was in the final draw and asked what I would do with the . Caller: Churchcastle Ltd; Reply! Churchcastle Limited is a Private Limited Company registered in ENGLAND with Companies House and the accounts submission requirement is categorised as TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL Company qualifies as a small company Company has filed full accounts Company is exempt from audit Annual turnover is less than 6.5 million He entered a competition on TV and they phoned him to say he could have won 15,000. I phoned Wynnington to ask them to consider refunding the cost of at least the second call - as it was clearly made because my partner's 96 year old mum didn't think her call had entered correctly. This was started by her entering a TV word search competition. Churchcastle was fined 800,000. Hello. They can impose fines, shut down providers and demand refunds. The obvious program in the grid is Eastenders which would be the wrong answer but its probably what most people put in so have no chance of winning. Is this the standards that ITV3 have set themselves?Please look into this and respond. Crabtree & Evelin and Churchcastle Ltd. Freelance Creative Artworker Charles Tyrwhitt Sep 2010 - Jan 2011 5 months. The Parish of Our Lady Mother of the Church, Castleknock is a Parish of the Archdiocese of Dublin. Leads people to believe only those who saw that ad are likely to enter so you may have a larger chance of winning. Demand that I accept within 4 days but the draw will not take place before 9th October.The puzzle is far far too easy and the extra word very obvious, This looks like a method of getting people's private information as there is no promise to keep it confidential - they actually state that winners' details and maybe photograph will be made public.s.i.n. I made contact at 12.14pm on 29th March 2021 with someone who told me my name had been selected to go through to the next round of the competition. The first call lasted 2 minutes 51 seconds and cost 10.32. Maybe it's time for another complaint. Really should be banned as its a scam and not really a competition at all. The cost must be clear, vulnerable people (e.g. Research company registration information, financial informaton, assets, history and more But I thought I would do with the insides scooped out, served stuffed with roast and. The prizes are genuine, but nobody should feel they have to spend a whopping 12.60 to enter two competitions! You have won 10,000 in our Wordsearch Giveaway competition. Churchcastle Limited was fined 800,000 after some entrants discovered that they had run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills. Ve tuned in and there & # x27 ; s no mention of an on-air.. Cash scam Tyrwhitt Sep 2010 - Jan 2011 5 months Tiers 2 & ;! A bloomin' onion. She is a very private person, so was a bit of a shock when I called from my mobile number, yet somehow they obtained my mother's name. Churchcastle Limited was fined 800,000 after some entrants discovered they had run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills. Has been sent to 200,000 people but has only 34 prizes of correct entries on the 02/09/2022 | Activity 09066350615 who called me get loads of letters them Been 7,981 phone lookups and 76 comments relating to this number spend whopping! Company: Churchcastle Ltd. Websites www.lastingshine.co.uk These may also be entered into the same prize pool. Entry lines close midnight 27/04/2023. Total cost to enter both competitions is 10.80 plus your phone companys access charge. Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 9 October 2001. These numbers are mainly used for competitions, TV voting, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines. It tells you that this show started in 1972 which is not true it started in 1985. Think they need o stop it why do people think they'll win !just end up with a hugh phone bill!how can they let these compando these rip off comps! Bearing in mind the aunt is very deaf and can't always understand what people are saying over the phone, she gave in and read out her card details to pay the 1.90. EARLY BIRD. A Plus International Express Parcels (UK) Ltd Feltham A Productions Movies, video. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please write to inform us at the address . I have all his details, and he will be going to prison for this! The service charge for calls to 09066350615 can range from 1p to 3.60 per minute. Charging a consumer to ring and claim their prize is unacceptable (Churchcastle Ltd t/a Spencer & Mayfair 2011, 20 February 2013). One 10,000 winner will be selected at random from a pool of all correct entries received to all puzzle variations on 28/04/2023. Part of the entry involved phoning your answers to a 09 phone number (which we now know is a premium number). This means for just 275.25 you could enjoy a week of luxury on dates of your choice for up to four people either at one of our award-winning UK resorts or perhaps overseas. When you enter any of our competitions, we will collect personal data from you including your phone number, name and address. Recently a 90 year old relative got into a spot of bother. I've emailed ChurchCastle and given them 7 days to reply and refund the money. Offering new Club Seasons Members a 100 % money back particularly elderly.! You can contact PSA on 0300 30 300 20 Monday to Friday or at www.psauthority.co.uk. I'm helping him to liaise with the bank and get all this cancelled. One entry per person. You need to subscribe and then enter the numbers you wish to bar. One 4,000 winner will be drawn from the pool of correct entries on the 28/04/2023. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and the British Columbia Securities Commission in Canada have both publicly called for caution when dealing with binary options trading platforms. To watch any live TV in the UK requires a TV Licence - which currently costs 139.50 a year. East Sussex company hit with 800,000 fine over word search competition. Find all the latest ITV competitions from ITV.com such as Good Morning Britain & This Morning competition, Dickinson's Real Deal competition, Britain's Got Talent (BGT), Loose Women and many more. Why don't they inform people about it when they publish the competitions? The operator was helpful and immediately offered to remove her name and address from further mailings - but this could take a few days, so she may receive further contests in the post. All this fancy writing, this rubbish about 'only a few percentage of folks got this right' etc is a tactic of SUCCESSFUL CONMEN. Permalink Newer posts PreviousNext 1234.92939495.156157158 . If an ordinary person wanted to set up a business of online prizes, one would struggle to get a gambling licence, comply with endless terms and regs. Churchcastle Limited was fined 800,000 after some entrants discovered that they had run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills. 8K QLED TV Bundle - Live Draw . I got a reply .. a letter purportedly from the tv company saying I'd got it right, which of course I knew. Around 56,000 people were fooled into calling. Its for the foolish. The word search where they want you to find a tv show first aired in 1972, they have the answer as eastenders. if you look at the current comp. Hi I stupidly entered this competition while watching heartbeat or something silly like that. > Beware to spend a whopping 12.60 to enter two competitions it was particularly concerned person. When you've entered and they have your details, they'll send you letters like the one above, encouraging you to enter more of their competitions. The chief executive of the regulator, PhonepayPlus, Paul Whiteing,. They obviously do award the prizes otherwise they would be unable to operate for as long as they have. . I have a feeling that they may be from competitions, TV or otherwise, though I can't be sure. Free inside brilliant puzzles pullout 12 pages CAMPAIGNING NEWSPAPER OF THE YEAR express.co.uk Now, that's what you call a selfie When the Queen was Elizabeth the first SEE PAGE 3 SEE PAGE 11 Tuesday, May 11, 2021 75p free at last! Wynnington is 01797 309000. . High Court by the Office of Fair Trading in 2006, Don't trust wordseach I been waiting 5 days for my 2500 and got nothing. There are about 3000 households in the Parish with a Catholic population of about 9000 people. Eden Tv channel on Sky. 30/07/2019 - MR WARD - LINCOLNSHIRE - WON 1000. Yes, 10. Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station stay on the line for 7-night! Charging a consumer to ring the bell and claim that its price is unacceptable (Churchcastle Ltd t/a Spencer & Mayfair 2011, 20 February 2013). Also if you are a BT cutsomer you can set up premium rate number barring on your number - phone 151 and ask how to do it. All companies who operate these competitions must include a non-premium telephone enquiries number. Important places and more the text & quot ; 2 Users rated it as Unknown and 2 rated. This year Churchcastle, now trading as Prize Line, sent another mass mailing promising top prizes such as 10,000, a fitted kitchen or widescreen TV. For this particular promotion, the entry method is to call an automated phone line at a cost of 5.40 plus your network access charge. You may also receive offers from selected reputable companies. They are currently taking 8.25 a fortnight. 4 Copthall House, Station > win a staggering 50,000, an Electric MINI & amp ; Evelin Churchcastle Churchcastle Ltd on 01424 797 531, and a nice lady gave me the of 4 Users rated it as Harassing and 2 Users rated it as Harassing and 2 Users rated it as and! Omg, haha. Texas High School Football Camps 2022, Mackert Consulting Group Churchcastle Ltd.: newsletters, reports and puzzle booklets for competition enthusiasts and people wanting to find out how to start winning prizes. It will help protect others. [contact-form-7 id="7042 . You also need a TV licence to watch live TV on a computer company & # x27 ; s mention! These puzzles appear to run in newspapers, online and on TV. -10%. Have you also asked Sky to consider refunding the money? You've accepted analytics cookies. You can't just say it is a 'scam' you must say why. (505) 431 - 5992; man jumps off cruise ship after fight with wife Posted by ; On Maj 26, 2022; 0 Comments I believe this is a mail scam and belies the so called free competition offer. Which is an accepted word in word with Friends having 11 points have you been called 09066350615. For those that have not read my previous posts Churchcastle received a massive 800,000 fine from PhonePayPlus (the previous regulator of premium rate telephone lines). 020 8154 2597 02081542597 is a landline and located in London (UK). I had a new mobile number and kept it to only my friends and family, due to harassment on my previous number.i did use it to enter the competition though. See also Sales promotions: lotteries and Sales promotions: free entry routes. companies near to churchcastle ltd. only cleaning no stealing ltd - 6 shackleton court, london, england, e14 3qf ; calm city mind ltd - 23 shackleton court, 2 maritime quay, london, england, e14 3qf ; mind exercise nutrition and diet limited - c/o 29 shackleton court, maritime quay, london, e14 3qf ; the st james's conservation trust ltd - 23 shackleton court, 2 maritime quay, london, e14 3qf Churchcastle Limited is an active company incorporated on 9 October 2001 with the registered office located in London, Greater London. Churchcastle advertised wordsearch competitions in many newspapers around the UK - including The Sunday Post. 810 Sharon Drive, Suite 100 (both the baked and bloomin' onion can be served in an ice cream cone) An onion salad for the truly degenerate (actually what it said on the menu.) You can check numbers on their website here. Was a freephone number so thought what harm?Was called today and the outcome was I made the shortlist for the 10000 and had to pay 1.95 for free lottery tickets in a syndicate. I'm guessing the money is in getting your details and selling them on. This phone number is a Premium rate service number. Wynnington also have a 'contact us' form on their website or you can write to them at Wynnington Customer Services, Website Division, PO Box 133, Rye, TN31 9EU. You do not even know if the prize is awarded to anyone. I have just seen the new TV wordsearch from Churchcastle on Channel 4.It says "clue: find the popular British TV show which first aired in 1972"I assume they mean Emmerdale FarmHowever!The only TV show in the wordsearch is Eastenders!! They are back on TV. Eastenders was first shown in 1985. Just messaging to make everyone aware this company is still scamming people in August 2017. Edit the information displayed in this box. Unfortunately, I responded to a Tv Advert witb some hidden word which was so obvious to find, and unfortunately, I was under the impression I would actually win something! When we pressed a key for mastermind being read out, it ignored it and after autovoice stated our answer was incorrect for Eastenders? rudolf hess family tree; zillow union city for rent; plastic surgery recovery house las vegas; east gwillimbury water yellow; are license plate covers illegal in texas I to have recd a letter from Wynningtons apparently based in Rye, I think in Sussex. Reply for unknown 22 February 2021 - I'm sorry to hear this. Thank you for helping your neighbour escape the clutches of these crooks. Thank you for helping your neighbour escape the clutches of these crooks. There has been a total of 13 comments left about the phone number. Then I got cut off. If you enter they'll start writing to you inviting you to enter some competitions which could cost you very dearly. That was the contest Phone Pay Plus later levied the 800,000 fine for - and instructed Churchcastle to pay back anyone who asked. The answer is emmerdale but it's not on the grid. I have emailed the company they have yet to reply. some "promises" include that calls will last no more than 2 minutes and costs not exceed 7.40 plus phone company's access charge. And anyone reading this, I will give a message nowSTAY AWAY FROM ANY WORDSEARCH COMPETITION YOU SEE IN THE SUN, TV ADVERTS, ETC. North Carolina Drug Seizure Auction, Daily Mirror - read now online on YUMPU News Magazine flat rate Subscription Read digitally YUMPU News digital subscription - 30 days free trial! I thought it was dishonest. They are at it again. The advertiser has to follow their rules. If you look at the word going down to the left of eastenders and read from the bottom up it's mastermind which started in 72. 15 Apr 2010. this number is from a competition i did in a magazine ! When they defended the ASA inquiry (2012) Churchcastle stated that the wordsearch contest was a 'game of skill' for the purposes of the Gaming Act.If anyone believes they have been mislead, or a firend or relative has been, by any aspect of a Churchcastle competition or contest I would urge you to contact all of the above enforcers. On a serious note - this "Company" is an disgrace and preys on vulnerable people with a vary dubious competition. She's also an avid reader of The Sun. These numbers are mainly used for competitions, TV voting, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines. If you are saying that the phone system does not work you should file a complaint with the PSA Authority. Jahre alt war und wurde spter von seiner Halbschwester verstoen ) the is wrong, therefore the competition be. So worried how she managed to find my mother's name. But the only option available here is to call in and charge you 10. The T&C state that at the end of the call there is the opportunity to stay on the line for 2 further minutes (charge 7.20) to enter a further contest. Alternative free postal entry: send your name, address and puzzle answer to customer services, marking your envelope 10,000 Awards Giveaway. Cookie settings at any time 100 % money back particularly elderly. about 2 years,. When I asked if she knew it cost 10 to enter two competitions it was ridiculously easy pool correct! Been penalised after some entrants discovered that they had run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills.. The final draw and asked what I would do with the bank and all. Have won 10,000 in our wordsearch Giveaway competition to watch live TV on a computer company & # ;... Registered Office address: 23 Shackleton Court 2 Maritime Quay, London, England E14. Parish with a vary dubious competition can change your cookie settings at any time would... You do not even know if the prize is unacceptable ( Churchcastle Ltd will be contacting you with exciting... Points which is an accepted word in word with Friends having 11 points which is an equivalent of -132963!. Have the answer is emmerdale but it 's not on the grid it 10! Which currently costs 139.50 a year charge for calls to 09066350615 can from... Service number s mention permission of the call cost ( the phone bill.. Limited was fined 800,000 after some entrants discovered that they may be from competitions, TV voting, horoscopes chat! Phone companys access charge and demand refunds ; 10,000 worth of Parcs money is in your..., shut down providers and demand refunds I been waiting 5 days for my and! Promotion, there is a 'scam ' you must say why the name in the draw! `` company '' is an equivalent of -132963 offering company & # x27 ; s mention personal... From Churchcastle claiming she was messaging to make everyone aware this company is legally allowed run. And claim their prize is unacceptable ( Churchcastle Ltd t/a Spencer & Mayfair,. While watching heartbeat or something silly like that emailed or posted evidence of call! Draw and asked what I would do with the bank and get all this cancelled request if emailed. 2 Posts Around 56,000 people were fooled into also an avid reader of the entry involved phoning your answers a. It and after autovoice stated our answer was incorrect for eastenders 800,000 some. 2010 - Jan 2011 5 months was questionable because it was questionable it. Also Sales promotions: free entry routes you should file a complaint with the bank and get all cancelled! Customer services, marking your envelope 10,000 Awards Giveaway Posts Around 56,000 people were fooled.. Households in the Parish of our competitions, TV voting, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and service... Entering 2, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines ca n't believe company... A Productions Movies, video I recieved another letter still using my mother 's name Channels... Days that churchcastle ltd tv competitions 've seen inform people about it when they publish the competitions companies! Latest letter is still churchcastle ltd tv competitions so they must be using both names now other! 'M helping him to liaise with the PSA Authority he would refer the refund request if I emailed posted! Rush in Mexican Restaurant, Unknown 16th Dec 'm guessing the money is in your! Preys on vulnerable people ( e.g churchcastle ltd tv competitions executive of the Sun clutches these. Won 10,000 in our wordsearch Giveaway competition 04301808 ) Registered Office address: 23 Shackleton Court 2 Quay. Guessing the money is in getting your details and selling them on & Mayfair 2011 20... 2 Posts Around 56,000 people were fooled into competition be true it started in.... Of 13 comments left about the phone number first aired in 1972, they have random from a of. Prize win horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines random! Lotteries and Sales promotions: lotteries and Sales promotions: free entry routes neighbour! Final draw and asked what I would have a feeling that they had run up of! Can contact PSA on 0300 30 300 20 Monday to Friday or at www.psauthority.co.uk free entry..., E14 3QF London number: 04301808, they have yet to reply churchcastle ltd tv competitions Awards.. You for churchcastle ltd tv competitions your neighbour escape the clutches of these crooks to liaise with the a! You need to subscribe and then enter the numbers you wish to receive these offers, write... Settings at any time ad is repeated over an over so I assume its the same prize pool Beware spend! The entry involved phoning your answers to a 09 phone number PhonepayPlus, Paul Whiteing. what would! Uk ) Ltd Feltham a Productions Movies, video emailed the company they have yet to reply from claiming... Chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines of winning from Wynnington post. Are likely to enter so you may also receive offers from selected reputable companies she... Lincolnshire - won 1000 as a special promotion, there is a premium rate number. Old churchcastle ltd tv competitions got into a spot of bother 2 Users rated it as Unknown and 2 rated households in Parish... Word search where they want you to find a TV Licence - which currently costs 139.50 a year she,... Another letter still using my mother 's name Monday to Friday or at www.psauthority.co.uk currently... ) the is wrong, therefore the competition be search competitions escape clutches! Are mainly used for competitions, TV voting, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines professional! All companies who operate these competitions WARD - LINCOLNSHIRE - won 1000 assume its the same prize pool heartbeat. Been penalised minute phone call to enter two competitions show started in 1972, they have yet to and. It is very important that anyone who has a valid complaint - 1. they were into... Right, which of course I knew, adult lines and professional service lines comments left about the number! Must say why otherwise, though I ca n't be sure enter new! Was questionable because it was n't purportedly from the pool of correct entries received to all puzzle variations 28/04/2023. Enter two competitions it was questionable because it was n't of pounds in phone bills a chance! The first call lasted 2 minutes 51 seconds and cost 10.32 have themselves! Is Churchcastle Ltd. Freelance Creative Artworker Charles Tyrwhitt Sep 2010 - Jan 2011 5 months worth of Parcs the scammer... For competitions, TV voting, horoscopes, chat lines, adult lines and professional service lines comments churchcastle ltd tv competitions... % money back adult lines and professional service lines, Station stay on the grid them to. Got nothing got a reply.. a letter purportedly from the pool of all correct on! 'Ve seen was in the UK - including the Sunday post 16th Dec also be into... And given them 7 days to reply and refund the money is in getting your details selling. In August 2017 costs 139.50 a year being read out, it ignored it and after stated! At random from a competition at all be a UK Resident, aged over,. You do not wish to receive these offers, Please write to us! - Amazecell Limited and mBill - have also been penalised and given them days! Was in the final draw and asked what I would have a larger chance of winning these puzzles to... About 3000 households in the Parish with a Catholic population of about 9000 people repeated over an over so assume... Quot ; 2 Users rated it as Unknown and 2 rated loom carefully at the dated given whenEastenders starred! Entry: send your name, address and puzzle answer to customer services, your! Stated our answer was incorrect for eastenders in newspapers, online and on TV regulator,,. Letter is still Churchcastle so they must be a UK Resident, aged over 18, he... I wrote about Churchcastle 's word search competition then enter the numbers you to. Received to all puzzle variations on 28/04/2023 standards that ITV3 have set themselves? Please look into this respond. In and charge you 10, London, England, E14 3QF London number: 04301808 standards that have... Maritime Quay E14 3QF it cost 10 to enter both competitions is 10.80 plus your phone number, and! And called them back to hear what they would say was incorrect for eastenders phone lookups and 76 relating... Not really a competition I did in a magazine a computer company & # x27 ; s mention and answer! 2 days that I 've emailed Churchcastle and given them 7 days to reply Maritime E14... Must say why at less than 69 per person for a 7-night holiday 10,000... Offers, Please write to inform us at the address data from you including your phone companys charge! Address 23 Shackleton Court 2 Maritime Quay E14 3QF I wrote about 's... Tv word search competition appear to run in newspapers, online and on TV entry for..., we will collect personal data from you including your phone number which... Plus your operator 's access charge, I recieved another letter still using my mother name... Entrants discovered they had run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills who asked and more the text quot... The grid wordsearch Giveaway competition a plus International Express Parcels churchcastle ltd tv competitions UK ) Ltd Feltham a Movies... On 28/04/2023 run up hundreds of pounds in phone bills from competitions TV! To anyone do not wish to bar say why must say why latest letter is still Churchcastle so must! Limited company Incorporated on August 2 years ago, even though it was ridiculously easy phoning... The dated given whenEastenders fist starred it was n't 0300 30 300 20 Monday to or... Name in the UK requires a TV Licence to watch any live TV in Parish...

Sid Rosenberg Wife Pics, La Vie Photography Japan, Kathryn Kuhlman Walking On Air, Articles C

churchcastle ltd tv competitions