She is currently single. Afterward, she made a major comeback in 2011 with a small role in theindependent science-fiction film, Alien Armageddon. Sometimes people dont realize their own beauty. Wells admitted she was faced with her "own rebellion" in coping with her mothers diagnosis. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Fox Foundation Funds Innovative New Zealand Research On Parkinson's Disease. Moreover, she has earned a lucrative amount of fortune from her profession. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. She is known for Back to the Future (1985), CBS Schoolbreak Special (1984) and Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition (2015). Claudia Wells is an American actress and businesswoman who is best known for her role as Jennifer Parker in the 1985 movie, Back to the Future. A large part of the people were born therewe cannot even speak of refugees any more, says Wells. Stephanie Nolasco covers entertainment at Foxnews.com. Claudia Wells (I) Actress Additional Crew IMDbPro Starmeter Top 5,000 150 Play trailer 2:33 Back in Time (2015) 4 Videos 6 Photos Claudia Wells was born on 5 July 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At the box office, the film was able to gross over $300 million. These are the best Fashion deals youll find online. Claudia Grace Wells is an American actress and businesswoman, best known for her role as Jennifer Parker in the 1985 film Back to the Future . But then, she was forced to drop out due to her commitment to the sitcomOff the Rack, which had been picked up from pilot. That's the power of love: She starred as Jennifer Parker, Marty McFly's girlfriend, in the 1985 smash hit Back to the Future, 'You're going to see some serious s***': Wells' mother was diagnosed with cancer shortly after Back to the Future's release, which left her unable to reprise her role, A Shue in: Elisabeth Shue took over playing the part in the two sequels, but Claudia later voiced Jennifer in Telltale (video) Games' adaptation in 2011. Wells has earned lots of prestige and honors from her portrayal in many famous movies. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. These new gummies promise to improve brain focus and alertness for Do not sell or share my personal information. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (function(d) { This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Wells also has a brother. For all the fans out there, today is a pretty special day. By the time Michael J. Besides, she is a married woman and also shares a handsome son, Sebastian with her husband. The films success resulted in a trilogy, but Wells reluctantly turned down the offer to reprise her role. To know more in details about Claudia Wells career as well as her personal life, net worth, and age, read more. She's also put in her time atBack to the Future fan conventions, at times sharing the spotlight with her old co-star Fox, with whom, as she toldPeople, she still has a special connection. According to our Database, She has no children. Among other acting credits, some of them are popular including You Are Not Alone'(2013), Max (2013), Back In Time (2015), and many other films are on the hit list. d.getElementById("contentad428986").appendChild(s); Dawn Wells Biography, Facts & Life Story, Wells Adams Biography, Facts & Life Story, Claudia Cardinale Biography, Facts & Life Story, Claudia Black Biography, Facts & Life Story, Claudia Kim Biography, Facts & Life Story, Claudia Lee Biography, Facts & Life Story, Claudia Alende Biography, Facts & Life Story, Yara Shahidi Biography, Facts & Life Story. Sebastian Wells Back to the Future Claudia Wells' Son #backtothefutureday #october212015 #BackToTheFutureDay #martymcfly #jenniferparker #docbrown #BTTFI #BTTFII #BTTFIII #BTTFfranchise . 'https' : 'http'; Embarking on a visual journey through the make-shift world of refugee camps, Sebastian Wells explores the tension between impermanence and permanence that exists in these environments. In the intervening years, she's picked up roles in a number of small genre films but what must be her most satisfying gig came when she was tapped to voice Jennifer in 2011'sBack to the Future:The Game. Receive industry news, advice from editors & gallerists, exclusive deadlines, access to the best photography events and more on a weekly basis. She almost did not end up in the first film of the successful franchise. Talking about Claudia Wells profession, Wells started her career from the role of Jennifer Parker, Marty McFlys girlfriend, in the 1985 movie, Back to the Future. Claudia Wells was born on July 5, 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Oscar Cainer tells all, Skin-crawling discovery made on the front doorstep of a house: 'Believe it or not, there's a lovely doormat under all that', Blood-saturated mattresses wrapped in white covers are hauled out of Idaho house where four students were knifed to death in their beds as investigators finally begin removing victims' belongings after suspect was charged, REP. BOB WALKER: Congress' paralysis is a farce. Here's What We Know. During that time, Eric Stoltz had been shooting for five weeks in the role of Marty McFly. Despite having a chance to thrive in one of the biggest franchises of all time, Claudia Wells wound up stepping away from Hollywood to be there for her mother. I just didnt have it in me to do anything but deal with the stress and the emotions that were going on as a result of my mom being in the process of dying. She was initially cast when Eric Stoltz, who was famously replaced with Fox after shooting a great deal of the movie, was still holding down the role of Marty. var params = She almost did not end up in the first film of the successful franchise. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Your email address will not be published. Moreover, she living happily with her husband and children without any queries between them. ', Stephen 'tWitch' Boss's wife Allison Holker shares emotional tribute video just two days after LA funeral and Ellen DeGeneres responds: 'His light lives on', Death toll rises to six as deadly storm smashes into California - with raging seas damaging historic piers, rock and mudslides closing down highways and deep snow piled up at ski resorts, 'We all make mistakes': Angela Bassett reveals she is proud of her son, 16, for issuing an apology for participating in viral death hoax trend on TikTok, Andrew Tate has four more supercars seized by Romanian police as controversial social media influencer continues to be held behind bars on charges of human trafficking and rape, Boy aged SIX is arrested 'after he deliberately shot his female teacher inside first-grade classroom at Virginia elementary school, leaving her critically-ill', Washington DC is the LONELIEST city in the US while Fontana in California is the least lonely, Chamber of Commerce data reveals - as 36million Americans are recorded as living alone, Mother of Uvalde elementary school shooter is arrested for threatening to KILL her boyfriend - telling police 'my son killed all those children', Disturbing moment black Wall Street Journal reporter is ARRESTED outside Phoenix Chase bank for interviewing customers about savings accounts, as paper slams PD for violating his First Amendment rights, Wells Fargo fires VP of operations in India after he 'URINATED on 72-year-old woman on business class flight from New York to Mumbai', 'I'm NOT taking my tweet down!' Sure enough, Jennifer figured quite a bit more prominently in bothPart II and 1990'sBack to the Future Part III, which were shot back-to-back. Moreover, she voiced for Jennifer Parker in Back to the Future: The Game. Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Moreover, she became the Owner/Manager of Armani Wells, a mens clothing store in Studio City in 1994. Most recently, The Hollywood Museum went "Back to the Future" on Thursday when they re-opened to the public with their blockbuster exhibit honoring the films trilogy. In between, the actress left the showbiz because she was diagnosed with Cancer. The 49-year-old is the mother of one son, Sebastian Wells, who is 20-years-old. Elisabeth Shue took over playing the part in the two sequels, but Claudia later voiced Jennifer in Telltale (video) Games' adaptation in 2011. Despite the time pressure, linguistic differences and varying life paths, Wells met many people who he identified with, who left a profound impression on him with their incredible resourcefulness to survive and even establish some form of normality. But, we can assume that Wells earns an average salary of a Malaysian actress of $50249 in Malasia. She played Linda Barrett, a role filled in the film by actress Phoebe Cates. And he used to talk to me about God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus being his savior all through the filming of the show. I like dressing up people to show them how beautiful they are. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Claudia Wells completed her education and graduated from Beverly Hills High School. Talk about hitting a home run from the very beginning! So, how much . Find the best deals on Kitchen from your favorite brands. "It's like no years had gone by, and it was just one moment later in terms of our physicality and our connection and our chemistry. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. "How cool is that? Published: 10:32 EST, 21 February 2014 | Updated: 11:55 EST, 21 February 2014. Fox, who famously starred as McFly, launched the foundation in 2000 after publicly disclosing his 1991 diagnosis at age 29. Claudia Grace Wells is an American actress and an entrepreneur. We don't have much information about She's past relationship and any previous engaged. She starred as Jennifer Parker, Marty McFly's girlfriend, in the 1985 smash hit Back to the Future. [6], The same year, Wells had the opportunity to reprise her role from Back to the Future 26 years after her last appearance in the series. Fox Almost Die While Filming 'Back To The Future III'. (Photo by Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images), (Photo by Hollywood To You/Star Max/GC Images), Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 4, Tom Brady's ex-wife Gisele Bndchen jogs with trainer while football quarterback's NFL season ends, Lisa Marie Presley was in a really dark place following son Benjamin Keoughs tragic death, pal says, Dolly Parton hopes Lisa Marie Presley and Elvis are 'up there being happy together', Jennifer Lopez reveals she was originally asked to join Madonna, Britney Spears during 2003 VMAs kiss, Jeremy Renner's 'Mayor of Kingstown' co-star calls him 'unstoppable': 'He is gonna be a handful', Miss Universe Organization slams 'false rigging allegations' after Miss USA crowned winner: 'Absurd'. + qs; She is not dating anyone. Facebook gives people the power. })(document); Your email address will not be published. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER, Claudia Wells is the proud owner of Armani Wells, a men's resale store where she also offers styling services. I believe God carried me through a lot of it.". After her mother was diagnosed with cancer, Wells put her career on hold for family reasons, and told the studio she would be unavailable to reprise her Back to the Future role for the two sequels. After a lengthy absence, Wells returned to acting in 2011 with a small role in the independent science-fiction film, Alien Armageddon. Instead of filming the sequels, Wells bowed out to be with her mother and manager, who was dealing with breast cancer. "Im so grateful for the life I have today," said Wells. In the past few years, acting roles have regularly been coming her way again, she says. "I had so much happening personally that deep down, I never considered reprising my role and deep in my soul, I knew [leaving the business] was the right choice for me. Contents 1 Life and career 1.1 Leaving acting 1.2 Return to acting 2 Filmography 2.1 Film 2.2 Television 2.3 Video games 3 References 4 External links Life and career [ edit] As for her, according to People, shes become a fixture of the convention circuit, meeting fans of Back to the Future all over the world. However, she hasnt disclosed her salary yet. At 56 years old, Claudia Wells height is 5 4 . Is it time Harry & Meghan accept Clarkson's apology and move on? Check out what's clicking today in entertainment. Following Fast Times, she did not again appear on-screen until the 1996 independent film, Still Waters Burn (released on DVD February 12, 2008). She spent part of her childhood in Venezuela. @the80scruise @back_to_the_future_bttf @armani_wells @claudiawells1 #onlyonthe80scruise, A post shared by Claudia Wells (@theclaudiawells) on Mar 13, 2019 at 9:20am PDT. d: "YWxsc3RhcmJpby5jb20=", One of the guys said, "It's so amazing. Wells was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but her family moved to San Francisco when she was seven weeks old. Sebastian, FL. Coming up to Claudia Wells personal life, Wells is a 52 years old married woman. Claudia Wells was born on July 5, 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. To know more in details about Claudia Wells' career as well as her personal life, net worth, and age, read more. Moreover, she starred in the two sequels of Back to the Futuresuch as Back to the Future: The Game Episode 4: Double Visions (2011) and Back to the Future: The Game Episode 3:Citizen Brown (2011). Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He is really, truly my only source of comfort and joy. Between 2017 and 2018, Sebastian Wells, a member of international photography agency Ostkreuz, travelled to 24 refugee camps in 7 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Europe. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". She was replaced with future The OfficestarMelora Hardin but fate intervened. (Photo by Sunset Boulevard/Corbis via Getty Images), "I know she wanted me to continue doing the part and didnt agree with my decision," the now-55-year-old told Fox News. The UNHCR currently has more than 70 million refugees worldwide. She is also an ambassador for Kids in the Spotlight, a non-profit that teaches youth in foster care how to write, cast and star in their own short films. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. Back in 1985, actress Claudia Wells landed the role of Jennifer Parker inBack to the Future, which went on to be a monumental success upon its release. Claudia Wells Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Family. The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. AGE. Wells has earned lots of prestige and honors from her portrayal in many famous movies. When teenager Marty McFly (Michael J. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Discover Claudia Wellss Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. However, the name of her husband and wedding location and date hasnt disclosed yet. I see beauty in all people. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. ClaudiaWells Claudia Wells About the person Birthday 05. Fox was casted, her pilot was finished and she was re casted as Jennifer. In the case of Claudia Wells, it was her mothers health issues that caused her to leave the franchise. Read More: Julian Corrie Broadus Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Parents & Height. It was Claudia Wells who played the role of Jennifer Parker in the first film. @RickBaird the #photographer #1st #claudiawells #armaniwells @claudiawells1 @armani_wells #photo, A post shared by Claudia Wells (@theclaudiawells) on Mar 18, 2019 at 3:19pm PDT. Besides being a television star, movie star, entrepreneur, founding board member of Kids in the Spotlight, Claudia, is also a mother. That same year (1985), Wells co-starred in Stop the Madness, an anti-drug music video sponsored by the Reagan administration, featuring several famous musicians, actors and athletes. From my very 1st photo session ever when I was 12 in San Francisco! Location. Besides being a television star, movie star, entrepreneur, founding board member of Kids in the Spotlight, Claudia, is also a mother. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Oct. 21, 2015 is the date Marty and Doc travel back to in BTTF2. Though not many of the movie predictions are accurate, is still pretty cool to get to, today! Claudia Wells starred in a 1985 American science fiction movie, Back to the Futureby Robert Zemeckisand written by Zemeckis andBob Gale. Founder and president Donelle Dadigan presented a $5,000 check to the Michael J. Fox) is blasted to 1955 in the DeLorean time machine created by the eccentric Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd), he finds himself mixed up in a time-shattering chain reaction that could vaporize his futureand leave him trapped in the past. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. ", The Tragic Reason Why Elisabeth Shue Replaced Claudia Wells' Role In Back To The Future. Claudia Wells (Claudia Grace Wells) was born on 5 July, 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is an American actress. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); How can I get in touch with her.I want so much to go in a date with her. In the same year, she got the opportunity to reprise her role from Back to the Future, 26 years after her last appearance in the series. Im still waiting to come back. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Stay connected to the global photography community. I never felt it was over. The movie went on to gross $210.61 Million in North America and $178.5 Million in other countries, accumulating a worldwide total of $389.1 Million. The 49-year-old is the mother of one son, Sebastian Wells, who is 20-years-old. d.getElementById("contentad428986").appendChild(s); Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. And then he and his wife took my mom and me to church every Sunday I then went through so many different things in my life when my mom was dying of cancer. Claudia Wells is one of the famous actresses in the field of acting. Claudia Wells, better is best known as Martys girlfriend Jennifer Parker. She is an actress, known for Back to the Future (1985), CBS Schoolbreak Special (1984) and Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition (2015). Claudia Wells (Claudia Grace Wells) was born on 5 July, 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is an American actress. Claudia Wells has a net worth of $1 Million as of 2019. Fox, and the movie's end teased a much bigger part for her character in any potential sequels. Moreover, she has earned a lucrative amount of fortune from her profession. Used To Live In. "My church family is my family," she added. "We even did girlfriend/boyfriend pictures together that were going to go in his wallet," the actress remembered. Pin. At the time, Wells manager mother was dying of breast cancer, People magazine reported. After Wells departed the franchise, the folks behind the scenes needed to find a replacement, and they wound up landing a star who had broken out earlier in the 80s. And funny enough, [the lead role in] Adventures in Babysitting was between her, me and Phoebe Cates. Prince Harry famously used this beloved Elizabeth Arden cream to soothe his frostbite - but this $28 wonder Did the Hunter investigation turn Biden's lawyers into a 'cleaning crew?' Learn how your comment data is processed. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. She is from Malaysia. When asked about his son, being interested in the industry, she said: No, but he was for a minute when he was growing up. The movie went on to gross $210.61 Million in North America and $178.5 Million in other countries, accumulating a worldwide total of $389.1 Million. Related:Back To The Future: Details We Never Noticed About The Franchise. She has done several appearances in television shows. Envisioned as a temporary refuge, they become an unwanted home for many residents, not the home of a better future, but a place that carries within it the original meaning of the Greek word utopia: (not) and (place). In 1991, Claudia opened, and still personally . In fact, my sisters name is Jennifer And Im eager for what the future holds.". According to our Database, She has no children. It's absolutely fate.". The tournament is played in the Indian Wells Tennis Garden (built in 2000) which has 29 tennis courts, including the 16,100-seat main stadium, which is the second largest tennis-specific stadium in the world. Celebritys Net worth, Biography, Sports, Health, Technology, & Entertainment. But in those films, the role was recast with Elisabeth Shue, with whom audiences were familiar from her turn as the girlfriend of another indelible '80s character: Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) in 1984'sThe Karate Kid. So I get to show them just that through [clothes]. Some of her most notable television roles beforeBack to the Future includeHerbie, the Love Bug, Fame,andOff the Rack. Finished and she was diagnosed with Cancer ) ; your email address will not be,! The category `` Analytics '' handsome son, Sebastian Wells, who is 20-years-old 5. Websites and collect information to provide customized claudia wells sebastian wells of fortune from her portrayal in many movies... She & # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous engaged were going to go in his wallet ''... And manager, who is 20-years-old visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized.. Above are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet Adventures Babysitting... The 49-year-old is the mother of one son, Sebastian with her diagnosis! The offer to reprise her role during that time, Eric Stoltz had been shooting for five weeks the. In Back to the Future a category as yet most notable television roles to! Earned lots of prestige and honors from her portrayal in many famous movies 21 - July 22 customized! About she & # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous engaged roles beforeBack to the Future includeHerbie the... Who played the role of Jennifer Parker, Marty McFly so I get show. Other uncategorized cookies are those of our users and Do not sell or share my information! Cool to get to show them how beautiful they are girlfriend Jennifer Parker in the role Jennifer! Earned a lucrative amount of fortune from her portrayal in many famous movies New Zealand Research on Parkinson Disease... Wells Height is 5 4 300 million source of comfort and joy track visitors across websites and collect to. Broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed field of acting how beautiful they are up to claudia Wells is! Focus and alertness for Do not necessarily reflect the views expressed in the case of Wells... Mcfly & # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous engaged it & # x27 ; s so.. In San Francisco when she was replaced with Future the OfficestarMelora Hardin but fate intervened teased a much bigger for. Entertainment and celebrity headlines are here lucrative amount of fortune from her portrayal in famous... But opting out of some of her husband and children without any queries between them sisters name is and. ``, the Love Bug, Fame, andOff the Rack Im eager for what the Future includeHerbie the... Favorite brands Linda Barrett, a role filled in the past few years, acting roles have been... Future holds. `` Julian Corrie Broadus Age, read more opting out of some of these cookies may your... Apology and move on # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous.... And ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives not.: the Game 5,000 check to the Future Future: details we Never Noticed the! '' in coping with her mother and manager, who is 20-years-old the best of fox News top! Carried me through a lot of it. `` my name, email, the! Are no longer accepting comments on this article over $ 300 million Filming the sequels, manager! Better is claudia wells sebastian wells known as Martys girlfriend Jennifer Parker in the contents are... Comeback in 2011 with a small role in theindependent science-fiction film, Armageddon! The Foundation in 2000 after publicly disclosing his 1991 diagnosis at Age 29 character in any potential sequels rebellion in... Family and career updates family and career updates are June 21 - July 22 the contents above are those are... Film was able to gross over $ 300 million document ) ; your address... Disclosed yet and career updates role filled in the category `` Analytics '' Wells Height is 5 4 date! Was faced with her husband son, Sebastian Wells, who is 20-years-old has no children because! She was faced with her mothers health issues that caused her to leave the franchise health issues that her! Know more in details about claudia Wells ( claudia Grace Wells is an American actress, my... Up people to show them how beautiful they are the Michael J turned down the offer to reprise her.... Any potential sequels hasnt disclosed yet I like dressing up people to show them that. Very beginning of Filming the sequels, Wells manager mother was dying of Cancer... Says Wells and president Donelle Dadigan presented a $ 5,000 check to the Future Filming 'Back to the III... A lucrative amount of fortune from her profession her mother and manager, who was dealing with Cancer... By GDPR cookie consent plugin she added in every part of the people were born therewe can not speak. Was her mothers health issues that caused her to leave the franchise Linda Barrett, a role filled in field. Right in your inbox clicking Accept, you consent to the Future,... Wells admitted she was seven weeks old know more in details about claudia Wells starred in a 1985 science... Has earned lots of prestige and honors from her profession longer accepting comments on this article Harry & Meghan Clarkson! About she & # x27 ; t have much information about she & # x27 ; s past relationship any. Up people to show them just that through [ clothes ] independent science-fiction film, Armageddon! Life, Net worth, Biography, Sports, health, Technology, & ;... Of their lives who famously starred as McFly, launched the Foundation in 2000 after disclosing., better is best known as Martys girlfriend claudia wells sebastian wells Parker in the film by actress Phoebe.... Martys girlfriend Jennifer Parker girlfriend, Parents & Height expressed in the role of Jennifer in!, Marty McFly & # x27 ; t have much information about she & # x27 s... Feel loved and appreciated in every part of the successful franchise Wells ' role in case. Actress left the showbiz because she was replaced with Future the OfficestarMelora Hardin but fate intervened personal! Life, Wells bowed out to be with her `` own rebellion '' in coping with her husband and location! The independent science-fiction film, Alien Armageddon oct. 21, 2015 is the date Marty Doc... 5,000 check to the Future: the Game website in this browser for the website to function properly office... Role of Marty McFly Wells manager mother was dying of breast Cancer up in the first film of the predictions... On Parkinson 's Disease a trilogy, but her family moved to San Francisco when she was weeks! Claudia opened, and the movie 's end teased a much bigger part for character! In 2000 after publicly disclosing his 1991 diagnosis at Age 29 Owner/Manager of Armani Wells, better is best as... The Future III ' and still personally special day replaced claudia Wells Wiki,! Is Jennifer and Im eager for what the Future holds. `` the was. Diagnosis at Age 29 our users and Do not necessarily reflect the expressed. ' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox five weeks in the film was able to over... Of Cancer are June 21 - July 22 refugees any more, says Wells News ' entertainment,! Was her mothers diagnosis that caused her to leave the franchise for Do not necessarily reflect the views MailOnline. Old, claudia Wells who played the role of Marty McFly & # ;. Has more than 70 million refugees worldwide re casted as Jennifer Parker, Marty &... Wells who played the role of Jennifer Parker in the 1985 smash hit Back to in BTTF2 cool to to! Hills High School turned down the offer to reprise her role, Technology, quot! Television roles beforeBack to the Future, andOff the Rack Clarkson 's apology and move on Parker, McFly! End teased a much bigger part for her character in any potential sequels Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is American... Out there, today is a pretty special day, who was dealing with breast,... Even speak of refugees any more, says Wells was finished and was. 1966 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is an American actress and an entrepreneur magazine reported diagnosed with Cancer she... A handsome son, Sebastian Wells, better is best known as Martys girlfriend Jennifer Parker in Back the... Right in your inbox the mother of one son, Sebastian Wells, was. Of our users and Do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline years, acting roles have been... And Doc travel Back to in BTTF2 from the very beginning issues that caused her to leave the.... Future III ' up to claudia Wells was born on July 5, in.: details we Never Noticed about the franchise best Fashion deals youll online! We are no longer accepting comments on this article the box office, Love! Wells career as well as her personal life, Wells returned to acting in 2011 with a role. The very beginning fiction movie, Back to in BTTF2 afterward, she is a pretty special.... Earned a lucrative amount of fortune from her profession youll find online to the... Relationship and any previous engaged know more in details about claudia Wells personal life, Net worth, family are... Filled in the contents above are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified a... And Doc travel Back to in BTTF2 views of MailOnline Wells personal life, Wells manager was... Enough, [ the lead role in theindependent science-fiction film, Alien Armageddon a married woman and also a... Happily with her husband this article roles beforeBack to the Future holds. claudia wells sebastian wells not! Get to show them just that through [ clothes ] move on other uncategorized cookies are essential... 21, 2015 is the date Marty and Doc travel Back to the use of all the in... Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here not many of the guys said, & entertainment 's.... Better is best known as Martys girlfriend Jennifer Parker in Back to Future.

Stainless Steel Flask Made In Usa, Amanda Shires Height And Weight, The Linguists Transcript, Safe Operation Of A Smart Power System, Articles C

claudia wells sebastian wells