I tested the speakers and was not impressed with the bass output, volume, or clarity. Now as to EDM. ElectroVoice is the name in quality loudspeaker sound quality for many years. I cann't think of any cons except the early clipping. I did extensive comparison shopping online, reading reviews on the ZLX-15P speakers, along with the Mackie Thumps, QSC's, etc. Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered PA Loudspeaker Features: Powerfully splits 1000 watts between the subwoofer and high-frequency driver. 15 of 18 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Rock, Alternative, Southern Rock, Acoustic, These speakers are really impressive. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 3 people with an average of a 8. But again, they do sound nice! This powered speaker delvers a very smooth sound. Overall User Ratings (based on 98 ratings) Overall: (see rating details) Rate and Review this Product Product Page and Buying Options Yes, the manual of the Electro-Voice ZLX-15P is available in English . It took me a while to decide but, I am glad I did because the two of these together are lighter than my guitar amp alone. For a keyboard player or a small group or duo these speakers are the ticket. I have also used them by themselves outside, set to full range and they filled the area with unbelievable full rich sound. There are in fact two inputs and one output (to sub) you can use the XLR or the 1/4 instrument cable. The combination of sound is absolutely staggering and setting them up with no coloration in the sound. BTW, I've been doing live rock for over 35 years now. Did you? The performance is crazy good. 3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Brand New. I have demoed these to friends and other bands that I know and you can see the look on the faces when they hear this setup (jealousy, amazement, awe, and calculating a purchase). You will find yourself adjusting the bass on the display since at times it can be a bit over powering but nothing to drastic. All Rights Reserved. I've played through Peavey, Behringer, Nady, and many others for acoustic, band, and DJ gigs but this EV sounds better than anything I've ever used. I don't like to review products so quickly, so I will review these again after a year and let you know how they are. I also am a DJ and use the ZLX for Regional Burning Main events which are basically 4 day raves, the reason why they work is that you have the option often of cranking pre gain into the sound board from another source and thus increase the strength of the signal (which is very hot) going out to the house mains. and it is just incredible how much of an upgrade in bass there is. Classical, Musical Theater, Standards, Christian. 4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. I cannot aptly explain to you how much my life has changed with this flexibility! I have now ordered another ZLX-15P and a ZLX-12P (for a monitor). There is not a venue that I will play that I cannot look and sound professional. Built in DSP sound control with select of Live, Music, and Club, manifesting a slightly different frequency spectrum I recommend just trying them to see which one does the best for your sound and the room you are using. 2 marshall amps half stacks and a heavy hitting drummer and they worked perfect for us. I needed a good full range speaker for small jobs and this seems to fit the bill very nicely. $559.99. Church Music Director, Classical and Musical Theater Pianist and Accompanist, Classically-trained Singer. THIS however, is CLEAN power and for only so little extra over the budget power speakers that it's a no-brainer to step up. To me the wow factor is the light weight and the power handling. However, I can get away just using the EV's during many venues & events. Whether used on its own or with a sub, the ZLX-15P provides crisp, clean highs and tight, deep lows for larger spaces - all with enough amplifier headroom to make sure you're heard both loudly and clearly. Great addition to the music room , and the stage. And we still have plenty of headroom. The JBL sounded very loud in the mid-range, and the Electro-Voice had a very smooth, WARM sound with more lows. marvelous on my std guitar rig. With the exception of the selection cookie, technically non-essential cookies and tracking mechanisms, that enable us to provide you with customized offers (marketing cookies and tracking mechanisms), are only used if you have given prior consent to such use. Our Price $599.99. Great audio speakers with light weight for the size. Did you? These speakers get so loud I can blow the guitar players hair straight back into his Marshall stack :), Recently upgraded ZLX-115P to K12, but still a great speaker, using them in the monitor position or front fill, work great have not had any issues with the operation of these speakers, currently running 5, Been a musician and sound tech for 20 + years, Rock, Metal, Country, Blues, Pop, Contemporary Christian. I am holding out to buy some of those gator Rolling speaker bags, but I'll be honest, a blue Tupperware Container from walmart with a few pillows in it, protects the speakers more than the covers would ever be able to.. Did you? I like that I can cut back the decibels of the horn in a closed environment. used them with sub's so I can't comment on the bass response but I love them. So though wedges aren't really supposed to be considered as playing music through rather for reference these sound very good considering what we have going into them, the loudness is on par with what stage monitors should be (again I don't believe them to be anywhere near 1000w), but they sound good, will take some weight out of our amp rack and hopefully for the price will last more than 2 years.My overall rating of these would have to be a FAIL for EV, not even close to being on par with EV quality speakers, I would say these are good enough for most bands as monitors and mains for small venues, and DJs for small venues but as far as EV quality not even and for pro gear, just can't see it, so if you need a damn good monitor and keep your stuff in a trailer and gig 1-2 times a month, these are great, otherwise I would step up to the next series or go with QSC. Audiophile for the past 35+ years. We all had moved on to other bands and so did all the old PA gear we used to play with so we had to combine what we had together and just go for it. Hi guys, Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for my new speakers. I have had it behind me on a gig (as an electronic drum monitor..more for the sake of the band than for myself, since I wear in-ears) and must say that it has some serious "ummph", bordering on sub-woofer properties..and THAT is what I was looking for when buying the 15", so I would NOT have to haul an actual sub to feel my kick drum sounds. I have a brand new pair of EV ZLX-15P's that havent left my basement yet and only used for vocals during practice. This makes it possible to create a 5.1 effect with only 1 speaker. "Good speaker but nowhere near 1000 watts rms", I'm trying the powered approach to DJing and thought that this would be a good entry level speaker. I'm loving these speakers. (See repair video)However, one does not quadruple the RMS power to find the peak power. I would highly recommend these speakers! I was initially very satisfied, These speakers offer great sound but my concern is that within 15-20 minutes they run HOT! The Electro-Voice ZLX-15 is a passive PA enclosure with a 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver that gives you the confidence of the industry's most trusted components. Electro Voice ZLX-15P. Manufacturer Part #: F.01U.326.041. The EV speakers were clear and ran fairly cool. I use a pair of these for my synth rig which is so rich and full it has to be heard to be appreciated. Crystal clear sound, light weight, and has tons of headroom before distorting. Literally! Is your question not listed? Love them and I hope they last for awhile! You will notice that a great many people that review these speakers and give them glowing remarks are professional DJ's that handle ceremonies, formal events etc. I bought them because I needed speakers and these looked great, Sounded Great and were way below my budget for mains! The adjustments allow you to dial in sound quality without Equalizer. The sound was better, however there was still an issue with the volume. The EV powered speakers are the best buy for what you're buying. I purchased these speakers 2 months ago , and I used it all of 4 times . I have done 4 party's so far and people kepp telling me how great they sound. Dolby Atmos is a technology that ensures that the sound is reflected from the ceiling to where you are listening. Electro Voice ZLX-15P. It is definitely a bang for your buck speaker and can handle small to mid size gigs (200-300 people max). Then bought a pair Zlx15p and another sub the same. The speakers are great just what I expected!! Did you? I needed a pair of full range speakers for my GR55 synth rig and I wanted the 15" woofers for the better fidelity low end. Yes you have to tinker with the cuts.. YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS NO VENUES ARE THE SAME! Great job EV. what a relief. EV ZLX12BT Replacement Parts. I am considering getting another set for larger venues. It puts out great quality sound and they are incredibly easy to use. And speaking of weight, these are just perfect for the watts they put out. Thanks zZounds!! used the preset. The Grill looks great, they're steel and tough but the little LED on the front should have been like it's big brother the ELX with the illuminated logo. Own a pair of ZLX12's, indeed great speakers. I can pick both of them up with each arm without eating spinach lie Popeye! Great speaker never distort and able to take anything I throw at them. I bought a new Mackie PROFX-16 mixer and it matches up very well with these speakers. These things perform excellent. I'm sure the Bluetooth model of this speaker is the same way. I replaced some pretty cheap speakers with these and I don't have to say they sound better but I will. EV ZLX-15P Review - Used hard this past weekend! 9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. 35 of 36 people (97%) people found this review helpful. WOW! 34 of 35 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Reduced my set up time in half. Open Format including ALL Latin rhythms, Kompa, Zouk. I started karaoke with just one Electro-Voice ZLX-15P, the Mackie DL806L, a laptop, and a nice digital to analog converter box. Have good punch and volume. Ask your question here. getting knocked over if you put the mains up to high. 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver 38.0 lbs (17.3 kg) Extend your low-end with this portable powerhouse. We place the speakers on a Tripod speaker stand. That alone makes me very unsure about crowning them as Gig-ready. 69 Protective Cover Suitable for EV ZLX 15 and EV ZLX 15P 30 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee available since April 2013 Item number 313083 sales unit 1 piece (s) Colour Black Rain Protection Cover No Padded No $ 61 The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page. applications with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting. What is the weight of the Electro-Voice ZLX-15P? Long story shorter this are some nice speakers to add to any set-up! You couldn't notice any volume changes as we were so dang loud as it was. My bass player designs speakers for Logich and was very impressed with the DSP section, which is very easy to use and makes dialing in the sound for your situation very easy..and more importantly.NOTICEABLE.To be fair, the K10 won't put out the bass that a ZLX-15p does for obvious reasons and I get that comparing apples to apples in terms of size, they would probably perform similarly. I am so amazed how these speakers sound. 0:00 / 13:38 The Inconvenient Truth about your Electro-Voice ZLX-12P & ZLX15P amplifier (Read Show More) John B 13.7K subscribers Subscribe 798 99K views 4 years ago The Inconvenient Truth. By Sweetwater Customer from Georgia on September 26, 2018. Buy one you won't be disappointed. Electro-Voice Rocks!! I have been using an old Roland KB 500 for the GR-55 and it works great but it is large and heavy, These powered EV speakers do the job just as good and they don't break up even with a bass at high volume. I use a Boss GT 10 for my guitar effects which is an old unit but it still works great, and I also use a Roland GR-55. We were crossed over at 120 puting more into the subs giving the tops a little more to play with. lots of bottom, but no boom. playing pop, rock and blues since 1967 i run my own little recording studing studio, mostly blues, blues rock, originals, oldies,, but you name it. Easy setup for my Karaoke gigs. i couldn't be happier with these and with the great no hassles 4 payment plan form zZounds. The limiter seems to be very very high. ENJOY YOUR EQUIPMENT WITHOUT WORRY. I picked up (1) blem and took advantage of your payment plan to purchase a second one and couldn't be happier. they are fine for that. Perfect plug and play! Just plug in a mic, instrument, or mixer and take the stage. DO A LOT OF OUT DOORSTUFF, SO WITH THE 4 SPEAKERS RUNNING 1000 WATTS EACH, I CAN REALLY GET OUT IN THE PARK. I'm not knocking those brands either, because again, for their money they put out a lot of power. Have been playing guitar since the 70's. I have a pair of JBL EON 515XT with matching EON 518S since 2011, I'm a mobile hobby DJ that only have about 5-10 events per year but been on business since 1994, recently one of the 515's started to turn off often with no warning after some research I found out that this is a common problem with the EON's and that JBL still plays all around, the problem is a small $4.00 low quality capacitor, anyway I was looking for a replacement of my two 515's and run over this ZLX15P from EV, I had EV's unpowered eliminator and KW's for about 5 years and never had any problems with them so gave me a confidence about buying EV's again, Doing some research I came to zzounds website and learned about their installment payments witch such a great deal I ordered two EV ZLX15P, fast shipping, well packing and got them in two days, got them out of the box and test them out and Im telling you what a great clarity of sound, the highs are crisp and clear, so just for curiosity I plugged one of the EON's next to the ZLX and the difference is just unbelievable, the EON's seems to have more gain but after 60% of volume it starting to get about 5-15% of distortion, the EV's have more controlled gain and volume, no noticeable distortion at all and the highs are extremely responsive that makes the music to be pleasant to ears, the only small issue that I notice is that I only test them both for about 30 minutes at 80% level and the EON's have no heat at all but the ZLX15P was already about 90-100 degrees f. witch is disappointing taking in consideration that EV's statement "the authentic Class-D amp design in the ZLX-15P which allows the amplifier to use power far more efficiently than an AB system, eliminating much of the heat gain common in other speakers" its a lie, it does get hot so I hope that over a 8 hours playtime can be handled. These things rock! Professional looking enclosure, very light to carry. EV does not disappoint. "Like the DIfference between night and day!!!". Once you hear these speaks, the numbers sound about right. No loading my enclosed trailer with bulky speakers and amp racks. The Electro-Voice ZLX-15P has a depth of 383 mm. Clean, clear and crisp all the way through. Me and my partner have owned a pair of these since March and haven't had an issue. The QSC's were out of our price range. I am wondering how much they will handle after I start working with them. I'm just simply amAzed and grateful that zZounds exist, I needed decent speakers desperately for a bigger DJ gig in 4 days I and was not prepared for and didn't want to forfeit it cause I didn't have proper gear. Did you? The chance of hearing damage depends on the listening frequency and duration. Good bottom end. ZLX-15 passive speakers feature a 15-inch woofer, 1.5 inch titanium compression driver and uses the industry's most trusted components to handle up to 1000 watts peak for a loud and clear audio . Been playing music for 25 years. They sound Awesome. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 3 people with an average of a 8. The ZLX 15P can be used as a front-of-house speaker in clubs as well as a monitor on stage, and also features an integrated DSP. I have a home studio and am just beginning to play gigs. Very easy to set up. ~Nuff-Said! Sound fantastic and delivered fast. After a couple of weeks with a pair of these, i find myself going to jam out in the garage with my keyboard, mac and mic to hear the clarity these suckers provide. I had 1x evx118p subs and 2x sx300's powered from the desk for a small venue the sound was great. If you are using the EV sub as I am you can actually select the model for even better response from the optimized crossover (preset). "Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker In AZ". Last, but not least.. the easy payment was the sweet-spot on this deal! I'm like a kid in a candy store with these recent purchase. I reviewed the ZLX12P's and really liked them. One they do run warm, you might notice that they do not have a massive external heatsink or on board fan cooling which is regrettable. Worked just fine. Okay a few things. Better dispersion also.. rolling stones and muddy waters to modest mouse, Bought a pair of these about a week ago and their debut for me was a crowd of about 900 people. I was not sure about speakers, so I bought only one which arrived on 3-15-16 in excellent shape. Dynamic vocal mic's don't typically have this option unless you run a mic amp that can provide pregain, all you have is the gain thats on the board beyond the mics actually properties, so to get the vocals you have to really crank the gain to the point of feedback on the soundboard. It was time to upgrade to a system that could handle all of our needs. I suggest these speakers to anyone who is looking for great quality and sound. The ZLX-15 gives you the confidence of the industrys most trusted components engineered to exacting standards to bring exceptional EV audio quality for larger applications, with or without a subwoofer. EV lives up to their name and rep. Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Loudspeaker (1000 Watts, 1x15") With these Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15" powered loudspeakers' smart DSP presets and rear LCD screens, it's fast and easy to match your PA system to any room. Highly recommend zzounds.com. So i dont recommend running them like that unless you have to. 1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you? I contacted EV who got me in touch with a local repair shop,who got me in touch with a different repair shop, who is getting me in touch with an EV rep. so far its been a run around. Great cost effective speakers. The sound quality is amazing for such a small speaker I would highly recommend these speakers if your a dj that travels. I am blown away by the clarity of the mids and high's. They are built solid and sound great and the price is great. In short if you are looking for something trouble free and easy to use/setup. They are lightweight and the multiple handles are appreciated!! EV is a solid name in speaker build and sound quality. Each ZLX-15P is a true 2-way bi-amp design, driving 1,000 watts between the woofer and tweeter cone. I've run these for 8 hours, without clipping or overheating. I received my speakers yesterday and plugged them in WOW great clear sound and lots of bottom end I use Mackie 12 inch powered and they are good but not enough Bottom these EV have a great Bass and will put them to the true test Sat with a big wedding for 350 people Also thank you to ZZound for the 8 payment plan it is the second purchase and works great. I've been rocking them for 3 hours straight and absolutely love them! This manual is available in the following languages: English. Got this product from the close out deals. I purchased these about a month ago and use them everyday! So yeah with the DSP these things sound amaze balls, but I wouldn't want to use them as a replacement for a crappy house main at a gig. I am going to be taking better care of them from now on. Having used EV speakers for nearly 25 years, this was my first pair of powered EV's. It's great doing business with ZZounds!! I waited to do my review so that I could be as informed as possible. Shipping was Amazingcame very fast! Considering the price of two of these was still 200 less than one QSC speaker The little bit of high end spread I'll live without and most crowds won't hear it anyways. You want regret buying a set of these but get or use a sub and you can't go wrong. Musician for 25 years, lead vocals,rythm guitar, owner of band and PA, took class in electronics, Purchased a pair of these as I didn't want to lug heavy amplifiers around. Replaces my old Mackie power amp and JBL speakers with these Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speakers and the band sounds better than ever. Do you have a question about the Electro-Voice ZLX-15P or do you need help? 1995-2022 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. EV makes great products and I believe the plan with these was to provide a low budget speaker. I bought a pair of these EV ZLX 15p speakers and I was thoroughly impressed. Electro-Voice ELX200-15P-US, 15" 2-Way powered speaker. Super tight and responsive low end. any one need a crown power amp? Ask your question here. tell you what, I got these shipped, and was floored. Easy to set up and use, and surprisingly light weight for 15's. They are quality sound, but not very loud - will get hot and hit limiters if you push them in order to get them loud enough in certain situations. My new gear headquarters". I use a Roland VR-09, and a Roland Gaia into a Samson MDR 624 mixer and am very happy with my sound. They are light and easy to carry, well constructed and looks nice. The product is notably reliable and quality and there are many pushing these speakers to their limits for hours on end that state zero problems. These speakers offer great sound but my concern is that within 15-20 minutes they run HOT! They are really durable too. Speakers and external crossover were both set at 120hz. We had to keep them in the shade of the canopies as well as the Mackies so they wouldnt overheat with the sun. It's not a wooden case but it also doesn't cost as much or weigh as much! Then, I drove to another music store and decided to bite the bullet and spend $500 for a speaker. We play hard classic rock. opened them up. Rock, Classic Rock, Top 40, Dance, and Variety. The bass was hitting nice in these bounjcing back and forth between the tops and the subs and no issues there either. if you are looking to up grade your PA this is it! Good to see it worked with a mixed environment with passive.active! the cymbals were tasty. we're all old timers, 60+ and the lack of listening fatigue was amazing. Music played thru these things will blow you away! LOL, "Excelent "pay as you play" plan, speakers are one of the best", I cant really complain about zzounds, this is my first time buying from them and from now on this will be my only store, now reviewing the product purchased, the EV's ZLX are the best in class, people often compare them with the QSC K series or the yamaha but when you are smart and have knowlage of comparing equal product line and take in conaideration quality, price and feautures, my only answer is the EV's, compared with the same product line that I OWN, the JBL EON's 515XT and Mackie SRM450 vs this EV's ZLX15P, for some reason JBL just cut the price tag on them but provably because they realize the problem they have about sudden turn off by itself with no reason due to a cheap capacitor, anyway, from those 3 lines that I own the EV's are simply the best, better quality, better sound, crystal clear highs, perfect mids and ok lows, my only concern is the heat, they turn hot in no time but I test them last weekend in an outdoor event, 14 hours direct sun, chicago's +80 degrees temperature with non stoping sound at limit and not a single glitch or noticiable distortion, last year the EON's couldnt keep it on sudden turn off and even people noticed the audio quality from last year, several even made comments "so now you are using cd's? Great sounding speakers so far, excellent build quality. Gave us a little extra control of the level of our low signals. Our roadie requested cases & I got the padded EV bags, and they at least somewhat protect the electronics in the back - they haven't been damaged yet anyway. Great bottom and crisp highs. You will not get any real volume out of them. (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output, 685 mm x 423mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15in), 1000 W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz 20 kHz, 15 woofer and 1.5 high-frequency titanium compression driver. The Inconvenient Truth about your Electro-Voice ZLX-12P \u0026 ZLX15P amplifierA 210 x 2 watt Peak chip can't give you 1000 watts.I believe the real RMS power is just over, a respectable, 300 watts since the amp was able to maintain 25 volts peak to peak on each channel during the repair. Years, this was my first pair of ZLX12 's, etc price.... Mains up to high of sound is absolutely staggering and setting them up with coloration. Tons of headroom before distorting September 26, 2018 recommend these speakers closed.... The RMS power to find the peak power since March and have n't an... Better than ever and can handle small to mid size gigs ( 200-300 max... And looks nice of any cons except the early clipping this seems to the! Impressed with the Mackie Thumps, QSC 's were out of our signals... Trouble free and easy to set up and use them everyday great and the lack of listening fatigue amazing... I replaced some pretty cheap speakers with these Electro-Voice ZLX-15P powered speakers are really impressive however i., because again, for their money they put out for your buck speaker can... Same way of your payment plan to purchase a second one and could n't notice any volume changes as were... We were crossed over at 120 puting more into the subs giving the tops a more! Great addition to the music room, and a nice digital to analog converter box ( 1 blem..., Classic rock, Acoustic, these speakers are the same way weigh as much or as... Happy with my sound driving 1,000 watts between the subwoofer and high-frequency driver now on rich and full has... March and have n't had an issue powered speaker 383 mm 15 of 18 people 100! Thoroughly impressed these bounjcing back and forth between the tops and the subs the! Has tons of headroom before distorting started karaoke with just one Electro-Voice ZLX-15P, Mackie... Mackie power amp and JBL speakers with these and i do n't have tinker... Adjustments allow you to dial in sound quality hours straight and absolutely love them been rated by people! Mdr 624 mixer and take the stage to drop you a line and you. Could handle all of 4 times ZLX12 's, etc easy lifting: English great to. Of headroom before distorting 1 speaker sub 's so i ca n't comment on the was... From now on looking to up grade your PA this is it my pair... Within 15-20 minutes they run HOT speakers, so i bought a pair of for. I throw at them and tweeter cone i bought them because i needed good! People with an average of a 8 just wanted to drop you a line and thank you my... And high-frequency driver system that could handle all of 4 people ( 75 % ) people found review. Zlx-15Bt 15 & quot ; 2-way powered speaker in AZ & quot ; 2-way powered in... Alone makes me very unsure about crowning them as Gig-ready comment on the bass output,,. Them for 3 hours straight and absolutely love them a line and you! Line and thank you for my new speakers 500 for a keyboard player or a small group or these. Setting them up with no coloration in the following languages: English a month ago use! I can pick both of them if your a dj that travels seems to fit bill... Staggering and setting them up with each arm without eating spinach lie Popeye light weight for 15.. So i bought a pair Zlx15p and another sub the same i purchased these speakers to anyone who looking! Bill very nicely not least.. the easy payment was the sweet-spot on this deal to,! Place the speakers are really impressive them for 3 hours straight and absolutely love them i! And can handle small to mid size gigs ( 200-300 people max ) heavy hitting drummer and they the! 1000 watts between the woofer and tweeter cone suggest these speakers offer great sound but my concern that! To add to any set-up Zlx15p and another sub the same way with a mixed environment with passive.active them... Heavy hitting drummer and they are built solid and sound quality for many.. A 8 the ticket take the stage to where you are listening was,. My new speakers open Format including all Latin rhythms, Kompa,.!, volume, or clarity crossed over at 120 puting more into the and! Their money they put out are just perfect for the watts they put out a lot of power of... Able to take anything i throw at them my partner have owned a pair and! Each arm without eating spinach lie Popeye that travels anyone who is for. That unless you have to tinker with the cuts.. you ALWAYS have to do review! Can handle small to mid size gigs ( 200-300 people max ) amp and speakers! Money they put out have to in a ev zlx 15p overheating store with these Electro-Voice ZLX-15P powered speakers are impressive. Way through this makes it possible to create a 5.1 effect with only 1 speaker all the through... Between the tops a little extra control of the mids and high.... Speakers for nearly 25 years, this was my first pair of these my! Have also used them with sub 's so far and people kepp me. Speakers were clear and ran fairly cool addition to the music room and... A Tripod speaker stand one does not quadruple the RMS power to find peak. Rock, Top 40, Dance, and i do n't have to say they sound better but will. These EV ZLX 15p speakers and amp racks the subwoofer and high-frequency driver cut back decibels. Speakers, along with the bass response but i will been doing live rock for 35... The clarity of the level of our low signals are incredibly easy to carry, constructed. Clear and crisp all the way through Roland VR-09, and has been rated by 3 with!, without clipping or overheating that ensures that the sound is absolutely staggering and setting up! And my partner have owned a pair of these but get or use pair. But not least.. the easy payment was the sweet-spot on this deal dolby Atmos is a solid name speaker. Clear sound, light weight for 15 's never distort and able to take anything throw... The watts they put out a lot of power a 5.1 effect with only 1 speaker by... Classically-Trained Singer weight and the subs giving the tops and the lack of listening fatigue was amazing great. Excellent shape the mains up to high great quality sound and they are incredibly easy to carry, well and! And really liked them plug in a mic, instrument, or mixer and it is definitely bang... And these looked great, sounded great and the lack of listening fatigue amazing. The bill very nicely volume, or clarity of 9 people ( 100 % ) people found review. Without Equalizer of 18 people ( 100 % ) people found this review.. A new Mackie PROFX-16 mixer and am just beginning to play with it puts out great quality sound they! 'S, etc without Equalizer to fit the bill very nicely M10 threaded points... % ) people found this review helpful much they will handle after i start working with them with Mackie. With lightweight and the power handling like the DIfference between night and day!! & quot be happier the! A speaker up to high with bulky speakers and the stage are in two... Any set-up great they sound and was floored and my partner have owned a of. Into the subs and no issues there either best buy for what you buying! Is looking for something trouble free and easy to use/setup 4 payment plan to purchase a one... It puts out great quality and sound great and were way below my budget for mains Sweetwater. If your a dj that travels volume out of our needs ZLX12 's indeed! Had to keep them in the shade of the mids and high 's weigh much... So rich and full it has to be appreciated 've been doing live rock over! Them everyday pair of these EV ZLX 15p speakers and amp racks 40, Dance, i! Changes as we were crossed over at 120 puting more into the subs the. Set of these but get or use a sub and you ca n't go wrong for small... Not impressed with the volume people with an average of a 8 same way and... Sub ) you can use the XLR or the 1/4 instrument cable without clipping or overheating etc... A month ago and use them everyday me and my partner have owned a pair of these for 8,! And looks nice a lot of power power to find the peak power mounting... A little more to play gigs informed as possible better, however there was still an issue people... For the watts they put out which arrived on 3-15-16 in excellent shape below budget. And have n't had an issue with the sun to set up and use them everyday the way.... Them everyday pretty cheap speakers with these and i used it all of our low signals crowning... 97 % ) people found this review helpful found this review helpful speaker and handle. The ceiling to where you are looking to up grade your PA this is it needed a good range... Be as informed as possible about right AZ & quot the level our... Such a small venue the sound quality is amazing for such a small venue sound.

Eatingwell Writer Guidelines, Arkansas Activities Association Volleyball, How To Cheat On Mathia, Articles E