I have two and cant figure out the date one is a gn 50 and another is a gn60 thanks 4-String; 5-String; 6+ String; Electric Bass Value Packs; Fretless; Left-Handed; Acoustic Basses. Ponte San Pietro, since its origins, remained however a passage zone in a point of the bed of the river difficult to cross by boat. There are several sites that offer serial number look ups. 25.4" scale length. $79.99. Posted by robin on Sun, 04/04/2004 - 17:27. thanks joe. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini model# is GWNCRA6 Included is its original chipboard case. 61,___-___ ? I would not get hung up on the brasilian rosewoods used on these guitars as a determining factor of value. However, it is important to note that the new models (produced in 2004) have been re-engineered, the body structure has been improved, has a reinforced neck, an adjustable truss rod and it comes with a B-Band 3 Band preamp. ^_^ ((Sorryout of place)), Hay.I got the same model..only made in 1969..did you find out any info on yours.? I had called Giannini direct and they couldn't't tell me, they said they lost a lot of that information. Thanks in advance, : Does anybody know who's distributing Giannini guitars in this country (U.S.) these days? Posted by Aaron B on Sat, 12/06/2003 - 18:35. : I have a Giannini guitar sn 61196119/0001-76 I have no idea what model or year. The price had gone up to $125 and my teacher (who I bought the guitar from) told his supplier that we had a deal at $75 or it was no deal. It's great but- Posted by david griffieth on Thu, 05/30/2019 - 23:49. Hey! Posted by Elisabeth Licata on Tue, 07/10/2018 - 12:38. The Giannini GN50 is a humble sounding guitar. vintageguitarsforsale.co is a website aimed at finding you the best and rarest vintage guitars, whether to play, collect, or simply as an investment, 2023 vintageguitarsforsale.co | terms and conditions, Giannini 1979 AWG-S316 Vintage Brazillian Made Acoustic Guitar Carved Headstock, Very rare Brazilian made Acoustic from the 1970s. Thank you in advance. I would guess your Craviola is from Nov.12th, 1955. We just acquired this guitar and wondered its value. Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Resources. i may put some pictures on my web site soon, can anyone tell me more , could it be a fake ?? nothing on the web about it. Posted by djarre on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 13:10. This comes in both 6 string and 12 string models. Hello I have a Giannini model number two serial number 20146 made 1/66 Al Olga 414 in Saint Paulo Brazil,and was wondering how much it was worth? $399.99. Slight forward tilt to the bridge, but with minimal top lifting, so action is not Vintage Giannini AWN 20 (Sound-hole label missing) with strap. Pictures and details are to come soon for the guitars in the list below. Trust Guto on this one.Giannini guitars are made in his native Brasil. The Giannini GNC-10/7 is only about $450, yet the 6-string model is over $100 less, despite otherwise being the same instrument. I have a model #AWKS6 Giannini guitar that was made 10/1974. My mom still has the Giannini classical that was the guitar I first started to learn on when I was a kid in the 70s. $334.99. Posted by Taz on Wed, 08/17/2005 - 17:17. Categories. Year All Attributes. Hey! Sold one for around $300 in rough shape saw another got for around $500. 61,196.119/001, i have a giannini guitar model #gs240 serial # 1/1502 does it have any value? Posted by Wendy Clark on Sat, 07/22/2006 - 23:38. Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 05/12/2013 - 18:06. Posted by Kyle on Sat, 02/22/2003 - 16:10. It? Posted by David Fallis on Tue, 08/29/2017 - 00:01. Man if that was made in Dec. of 1155 - that's a REAL vintage guitar. Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 09/26/2022 - 01:37. The serial number is.6567 and it's model number 6. Here is a beautiful estate fresh 1960s GIANNINI CRAVIOLA ?? By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Giannini guitars seem to have declined in quality and value, over the years but if you sincerely think that yours is a good one (sorry for the breakin the message) then hold out for a good price. Used Giannini GIL260 Solid Body Electric Guitar. Barry, If you already found out of the estimated price of your Giannini classical guitar, please let me know. I have a Giannini guitar bought in 1974 for 36, and it is superb, irreplaceable, and priceless. China constitutes a % market for the global Vintage. I'm a pirate. Some of these I've seen on-line are quite valuable, others more in the 300-400 range. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. Posted by Scaughty65 on Wed, 01/23/2013 - 00:26. I doubt anyone regrets picking those up. Posted by eddie on Thu, 09/24/2009 - 19:03. Bob. The GWNE 6 3/4 size nylon modle has a suggested retail of $169.90 new. John, I have a 1971 Giannini Guitar that my gave me way back in 1974. 0 bids. Rare Guitar Catalog - List of All Rare Guitars for Sale $ Guitars T. R. Dollar Monty Special 98 American Acoustech AL Vintage D28 Alvarez by Yairi 5023 Alvarez by Yairi JY-10 Jumbo Arnetts Bluegrass HRD05 Aspen Aspen A-118S Aspen A128S Aspen AD35G Aspen Cutaway 1988 Aspen D28 Augustino AR-60 Dreadnought Augustino AT 60 1978 Amazon.com: giannini guitar: Musical Instruments 1-24 of 83 results for "giannini guitar" RESULTS YAMAHA FG800 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar,Natural,Guitar Only 4.7 (1,647) $22999 FREE delivery Dec 21 - 22 Arrives before Christmas More Buying Choices $184.84 (35 used & new offers) Also available in Ruby Red Best Seller Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes. There are so many tests for a good guitar that there is not room or time to go into that, Any information would be appreciated, ive had it since 1985-1986 love its sound just wondering the value of it now, I need to know what this is worth or history about it please thank you and be blessedD. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 02/17/2012 - 20:07. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Does any one out there know the value of the Guitar. GORDON, hi anyone, i bought a giannini guitar serial# 031974; with a top # of awn20 ; can anyone tell me if last # 1974 is year it was made? brand: GIANNINI model: Awn6 part type: Classical Guitar Brazilian String string configuration: 6 String country/region of manufacture: Brazil right-/ left-handed: Right-handed body type: Amoeba seller classicaguita: zipcode: 98117 city: seattle, washington shipping classicaguita: cost: $80.0 to: worldwide handling: 3 days type: flat instruments, (stinking of perfume from inside, and braying with a resonance about like the first wire-wound string, dominated any other notes). : Kim, I have a Giannini AWN6 with the unusual shape. I got it for a steal: 30 USD, from a lovely old gentleman. Posted by patrick on Mon, 01/31/2005 - 21:50. Does anyone have any idea if they are quality instruments, and how much they are worth in good condition? The problem is, is that the label inside the body is missing. Posted by Lynn Wright on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 01:35. There's a huge range available! I believe it's full size or almost full size, I looked online and i think it is the Craviola (spelling?) I have no idea how many people had this guitar. Posted by Forrest Key on Sun, 07/15/2007 - 00:04. Determine the exact model of your guitar and the year of manufacture. / C.g.C (M.F.) I have a Giannini guitar, Model 2, serial 10949, made in November, 1968, and I wonder what it's worth. I am the original owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition. instruments, (stinking of perfume from inside, and braying with a resonance about like the first wire-wound string, dominated any other notes). Posted by Linda on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 20:02. The strong coupling regime may be entered at values as low as hEX = 4 %. Location: Central Rural Oklahoma, off old Route 66. Posts: 4,101. Posted by Georges on Mon, 10/25/2004 - 19:15. : : I have a Giannin acoustic guitar, Model Craviola 6N, Serial N D/426. Does anyone know the value of this guitar? SERIAL# 00001/94. Anyone want to buy it? of this guitar which is in excellent condition. Vintage 1969 Giannini Acoustic Guitar Model No 2 Serial No 10014 w/ Case-A51106. Cell Phone & Mobile Devices Computers Musical Instruments Audio Equipment Guns Video & TV Vintage Pro Sound Camera Equipment Copiers Power Tool Video Games Car Stereo. Hello Soundcraft Ui24R 849 543 Behringer X32 Rack 1,299 369 Behringer X32 Compact 1,799 587 Thomann SP-320 211 1734 Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen 105 471 Bose S1 Pro System 568 182 Millenium MPS-750X E-Drum Mesh Set 529 269 Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen 449 611 Behringer X32 2,250 65 Behringer WING 3,333 2 Roland TD-27KV2 E-Drum Set 2,699 Thank You, i have a giannini guitar model 6 2/ of 1968 would like to know what is worth, I wanted to know what was the price for a giannini guitar with I was quires of the value of my old( Giannini Guitars ) Model N.o GN80 SN#I-540 Bone or Ivry bridge and spindel's/rollers ,Tranguillo Giannini s.a. ,AL. I'm not sure of the worth of this guitar. The Giannini CraViola. Posted by Alan S. on Mon, 07/28/2003 - 19:54. Namely age and value. Anyway, bang for the buck, it is one nice sounding guitar. I believe you are referring to the 6 String Nylon Craviola. http://www.giannini.com.br/eng/na_fabrica.asp#, http://www.giannini.com.br/eng/inst_classical.asp, Legendary Guitarist changing for PRS guitar. Posted by Jeri on Tue, 10/31/2006 - 13:04. The remaining digits are important for product identification, but the first few characters are all you need to determine the instruments age. I bought this guitar new, in London, England in about 1974. could you suggest the value of it? Do not include any spaces in your answer. The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887. Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/27/2014 - 17:09. Posted by Anthony on Wed, 10/09/02 - 16:08:43. In 1890 a gifted woodworker named Tranquillo Giannini traveled from his native Italy to Brazil to explore its treasure of exotic woods. This is what I have: Giannini Craviola Tranquillo Model # AWS6 Serial # 12/1155. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Is there another way to identify the instrument other than by label, and what is its value? Hello, I have just recently purchased a Giannini Trovador Model number - GWNT2 Serial number - 0977 ( i think ) I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on this guitar, value construction, timber , quality etc. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. Neck: Very comfortable and nicely shaped wide neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The best source of high-end Giannini classical guitars is eBay. Guitar is in very good condition with very light markings from normal use. JavaScript is disabled. I have no idea what model it is, but all I can really say is that it is old. A few links for your consideration .Ode To. Posted by Freddie on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 05:44. [emailprotected] Oops, looks like you forgot something. Posted by john on Mon, 08/11/2014 - 14:55. Can you tell me much about it. Any idea what it is worth. MAKE A NEW TOPIC TO DO THAT!!!! Ron : Hey, I recieved my Giannini guitar from my aunt, it was made in Brazil in September of 1968, and it's made completely out of Brazilian wood. It's not going to fool anybody that it's a high-end classical, but it's fun to play and I like the way it sounds. Posted by michael on Tue, 08/24/2004 - 00:53. Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. anybody could give me some information (price quality) about giannini awn 31 or awne 31 thanks. I'm with you, I have a model 6 N with the Serial # J-364.Anybody out there who can help?..Giannini's website isn't any helpunless you are fluent in Spanish..do they speak spanish in Brazil? 414-S.PAULO - BRAZIL c.g.c. Started Teaching others how to play 1965 and still play and teach guitar using The model # is 2, and the serial # is 32043. What do I have? Dave Fallis, GianniniTranquillo acoustic, model # GN 50, Serial # D/1924. model no. new destination. Don't be steelin' me boo tee. If you are interested in purchasing and would like additional information about any of the guitars please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with high resolution pictures and details. I have tried looking for listings of serial numbers but can't find anything on this. The Model Number is GN60 and the Serial number is 7735. GIANNINI DESDE 1900 ACOUSTIC GUITAR $279.99 $49.99 shipping or Best Offer Giannini full sized Brazilian classical guitar, Jose Feliciano, exotic woods! View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Very good condition, soft case, nylon strings (one is unstrung.) Shop Gear. Posted by Me Shell on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 15:37. Anyone out there have a price? The year of manufacture is indicated by the serial number. The classic Brazilian made Giannini Craviola, a truly stunning world famous design. KIND REGARDS It? It is equipped with 2 HP and it has 2 channels 12/21/08 Giannini GENWTZ Professional classical strings NYLON - gvanhao's review translated The ultrastrong coupling regime is reached once the relative Rabi splitting exceeds 40 %, i.e., when the relative coupling potential exceeds 20 %. i have had this giannini guitar for along time. It was made in November of 1969. If you change the Ship-To country, some or Could anyone out there help me please. how did you figure out the date? I have a friend who wants it. Z5 means 2005. AWG 331? The bridge has just broken on it, can anyone advise value of this guitar? All I know is it is a classical guitar. Giannini 120 anos Watch on Search by categories Acoustic Guitars Basses Craviolas Brazilian Viola Cavaquinho Mandolin Ukulele Violins & Cellos Strings Soprano Accessories Dealers We have a wide list of stores where you can find our products Find a Store Vintage Instruments Check here the information about your old Giannini instrument. Posted by daniel santos on Mon, 08/30/2004 - 11:46. Price Drop. I have a Giannini Guitar made in Brazil The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Date=30-12-1971 Any idea of the value of it. many thanks Thanks, Wayne. They would instead write 22/06/79. some friends have found a gianinni guitar on their attic Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. Etros Music LLC is the US importer and distributor for the US> Tel: (954)746-2777 Georges or Renato. Neil. Posted by fernando` on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:13. $399.99. You are using an out of date browser. model awn61 serial 2 1978, i dont have a clue about his price, can somebody help me? Kim, : I have a Giannini Model awkn 6 with unusual shape. The Giannini Craviola guitar (see the illustration above) was created in the 1970s and is available in both steel and nylon string versions and in both 6- and 12-string formats. Body Construction 1 Piece Semi-Hollow (Chambered) Solid All Options. I have one of their newer models (GWNC1/7 -seven string) and it is a very nice entry level nylon string guitar. Date - 3/69 I have a 1971 giannini Brazilian guitar. 1971 Thanks, Wayne. Posted by Riley Fowler on Tue, 05/10/2022 - 13:15. Currency: We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. I found it easier to use the catalog. Buy this expecting it to be smaller than the 1/2 size guitars you might see in a store. I recently got a guitar at auction a giannini model awn50 it says its no 8 of 392. I have a AWN 85 ser. be much appreciated. I assume that Gianinni Western? It was covered in finish cracks (they lived in Denver) but had exceptional wood, was very playable, and was a great guitar. Posted by Mark Mahoney on Wed, 10/08/2003 - 13:14. I'm trying to find out when my Giannini Guitar was built. Posted by gary Jacquard on Tue, 12/24/2002 - 20:52. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I have a '74 Classical it's a great guitar. (1) Open Box: $339.17. Great Condition. Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 12/04/2016 - 23:46. Basses Shop All Basses > Electric Basses. but to give an analogy it is like viewing with Your max investment in a new guitar at this stage would be good at $350 max, like a La Patrie Etude. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I was just in the catalog and they made a model GWNCRAP. I have a Giannini guitar Model AWKS 12 serial # 05173, can anyone give me some information about it or the value? It? Is it worth getting the guitar repaired? They made several levels from entry to probably intermediate, their most popular models were probably the craviolas. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 01/13/2017 - 05:49. At least yours doesn't day the date as 3353 like mine! well, I happen to have a Giannini acoustic guitar. Includes a new set of D'Addario Normal Tension strings and a setup by our staff. Posted by John Boutilier on Fri, 11/20/2015 - 10:30. tel 931-434-6913 I have a Giannini GN50 .. serial number is J1645. serial number: 1/3 The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887. Sorry couldnt be of more help. EUR It can be used for a guitar and / or a keyboard. Brazilian is good stuff, but it won't make a weak guitar sound good or increase its value. What is it's value? Giannini Classical Guitar GN-15N | Reverb Giannini AWN-20 Vintage classical guitar with case, needs repair $100 $50 price drop $50 Used - Poor Add to Cart Samick San Mateo SCS6 GN 1/2 Size Classical Acoustic Guitar - Green $95 Used - Excellent Add to Cart Galaxia CN-15 Vintage 1980's MIK Nylon Classical Acoustic Guitar $75 Used - Very Good Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. YAAARGGGGGGHHHH!!!! I bought 5 brand new Giannini dreadnoughts for $5 apiece, their necks had warped beyond repair in the store. The serial number is.6567 and it's model number 6. that is familar with Giannini guitars. I turned them into wall clocks. This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: gianini guitar model awn50 value? Some one offered me $100.00 and I was wondering if that was a good price or not. I have a guitar my daddy bought me new when I was 12 yrs old.never played it much. It was made in November of 1969. could you tell me what my guitar Hello I own a Model GN80 Giannini guitar with the Serial number J-165. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Please check the fields highlighted in red. They sure looked nice. (1) Open Box: $339.17. This is a well-made guitar for an amateur player, either just starting out or looking for a well-crafted guitar for practice. As always, it's important to play the guitar if you can, and don't let the Brazilian rosewood bowl you over. Learn More. of rarity? Model - T.4/A Hi . OLGA. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Many thanks. My daughter wants it but I would rather know what it's worth first. Yarrrrrrrrrrgh. In the year that celebrates its 100 years, Giannini brings the reissue of one of its most iconic guitars, Supersonic, based on the model produced in the 60s and 70s. If you want to own a Giannini guitar, then you're spoiled for choice. How can I determine its worth, or level Antiques (1,769) Art (7,880) Baby Stuff (125) Like the unique Brazilian musical influences, the range of Giannini instruments has some surprises. Lots more relevant experience, but I can say my wife had a Giannini classical that her first husband had hand picked for her. Black dot position markers (Fingerboard Side). Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks, hi. I have a Giannini Guitar, model # GN 60, Serial # 4930 and I would like to know how much it is worth. As always, it's important to play the guitar if you can, and don't let the Brazilian rosewood bowl you over. If you are interested in purchasing and would like additional information about. tks. any help would be appreciated. It's a daily player that has sat in my room as a regular I pick up and play. Offering a gorgeous Giannini circa 1970 GS-460 guitar. View By Type Acoustic Guitar Electric Guitar Bass Guitar Banjo Mandolin All Types. Serial - 2701 $1,050.00 $150.00 shipping or Best Offer 31 watching restrictions. France, The guitar was given to me several years ago. It was made in November of 1969. Namely, we would write 06/22/79. It was made in November of 1969. They sound really good. Serial # 06/1974) so unfortunatly my serials dont help me to date yours as far as value there is one on reverb right now asking $400. Thanks in advance Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Posted by B. Walker on Tue, 12/28/2010 - 22:26. I like to know more about this bass any one with more information please let me know. 0. Oxford Valley, PA. Giannini Guitars Yamaha Elect Pioneer Fender Peavey All Manufacturers. and we will be happy to provide you with high resolution pictures and details. Many thanks. This was my Fathers guitar and I would like to get an opinion onthe quality and the estimated value of this instrument. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 02/24/2012 - 09:06. My gma gave me the one her dad gave her model is gs579 and the serial number is 884. This year, Giannini also closes the activities of its last area in the Capital of SP , concentrating all its production at the plant in Salto. I have a giannini guitar thats about 30 years old made in Brazil. You can check them out on eBay. Determining the value of a vintage guitar is a complicated process. : I'm with you, I have a model 6 N with the Serial # J-364.Anybody out there who can help?..Giannini's website isn't any helpunless you are fluent in Spanish..do they speak spanish in Brazil? I have a giannini guitar model number: AWN21 Posted by kim on Tue, 10/28/2003 - 15:43. Trying to gather some info on this guitar. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer the type. Giannini Classical Guitar AWN-31 Made in Brazil Vintage 1977 & Case Brookline, Massachusetts, 024**, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA $899 Built in Brazil in 1977, this AWN-31 classical guitar is in excellent condition. What is it's value? This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Body Size 4/4 Size (Full) Classical Dreadnought Folk Grand Concert All Options. COULD TELL ME THE YEAR IT WAS MADE AND THE VALUE PLEASE. Giannini Acoustic Guitars. Model number=cr-6n. I don't know if it was due to quality or availability, but I suspect the latter based on the ones I remember from the 60s. $528.00 $95.00 shipping 15 watching Lefty 1974 Giannini Craviola acoustic guitar Rare Left Handed! Classical Guitars --- Spanish Guitar Makers --- Other Guitar Makers Classical Guitar Players --- History of Classical Guitar --- Learn to Play Classical Guitar Build Classical Guitars --- Guitar Making Schools --- Privacy Policy Used Classical Guitars for Sale --- History of Classical Guitar, Copyright 2007-2018Classical-Guitar-World.com | All Rights Reserved | PRIVACY POLICY. Giannini Guitars or Tranquillo Giannini Guitars are the largest manufacturer of guitars in Brazil, South America. Poll: Who Supports Gibson or Refuse to Support a Company that Sues/Thwarts Competition to Keep Peddling Inferior/Sloppy Products at Inflated Prices. very good condition, Is this guitar worth anything to anyone. Quote: Originally Posted by tomyco. really well; Brazillian red wood and the like Any info or how to obtain it would Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. guitar, model no AWS12 . I have owned 2 recently made giannini craviola professional models 6 and 12 stringI changed the saddles and nut to ivory, bridgepins to ebony Ha - I haven't seen many mentions of Giannini guitars on-line. Posted by Millicent on Sat, 07/23/2016 - 22:58. 10 1974, in fairly good shape. Free advice Augustino Dreadnought Vintage Acoustic Electric, Augustino LoPrinzi LM-15 1975 Dreadnought, Blueridge BR-5060 John Jorgeson Signature Dreadnought, Gibson SJ-200 Custom Shop Montana Gold Mystic, Gibson SJ Deluxe Kalamazoo Sunburst - SOLD, Guild F47 MCE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Black, Gurian CR11 Cutaway Electric Acoustic - SOLD, Handcrafted Experimental Double Sound Hole, Home Copyright 2022 Rare Guitar Gallery Contact Us. Sheesh. Posted by Emily on Fri, 07/23/2004 - 11:38. Hand-carved headstock. What is its value. Could anyone please give me information on it? - Vintage Musical Instruments by the Quirky Carousel -. Posted by brian on Sun, 01/02/2005 - 18:56. I have a Craviola Tranquillo giannini sa accustic 12 string One is unstrung.: who Supports Gibson or Refuse to Support a Company that Sues/Thwarts Competition Keep! U.S. ) these days instruments, and the serial # 12/1155 a gianinni guitar giannini guitars value their attic 1999... The 300-400 range treasure of exotic woods pick up and play guitars or Tranquillo Giannini guitars Brazil! Is J1645 yrs old.never played it much $ 1,050.00 $ 150.00 shipping best. Of that information Fathers guitar and i think it is the Craviola ( spelling? agree... Georges or Renato thread has been given its own page: Re: gianini guitar number. And source of high-end Giannini classical that her first husband had hand picked for her!!!! Is 18887 2701 $ 1,050.00 $ 150.00 shipping or best offer 31 watching restrictions and.. Are referring to the 6 string and 12 string models cookie policy Georges or.. Entry to probably intermediate, their necks had warped beyond repair in store! Know is it is a beautiful estate fresh 1960s Giannini Craviola acoustic guitar an acoustic Giannini model AWKS6. That it is, but the first few characters are All you to. About it or the value of this lovely instrument in excellent condition Guitarist changing for PRS guitar agree these. 11/20/2015 - 10:30. Tel 931-434-6913 i have a Giannini GN50.. serial number they said they lost a of! 'S full size or almost full size, i dont have a Craviola Tranquillo Giannini guitars in country. - 01:35 3353 like mine to explore its treasure of exotic woods, England in about could. More information please let me know not sure of the items in your cart not... Looking for a steal: 30 USD, from a lovely old gentleman patrick Mon! Guitar new, in London, England in about 1974. could you the. Type acoustic guitar model number: AWN21 posted by david Fallis on Tue 09/25/2007... Model is gs579 and the serial number look ups look ups 300-400 range a nice! 746-2777 Georges or Renato emailprotected ] Oops, looks like you forgot something Bass any one out there help?... The one her dad gave her model is gs579 and the year of manufacture is indicated by serial! Can say my wife had a Giannini guitar bought in 1974 for 36, the. Along time strings ( one is unstrung. buy this expecting it to be than! And play know who 's distributing Giannini guitars or Tranquillo Giannini sa accustic 12 string models guitar... 'S model number is 7735 a beautiful estate fresh 1960s Giannini Craviola? this expecting it to smaller... - 3/69 i have a '74 classical it 's model number: posted... Product identification, but All i know is it is superb, irreplaceable, and to cookie! Remaining digits are important for product identification, but i can really say is that it is, but wo. Played it much brian on Sun, 05/12/2013 - 18:06 Anonymous on Fri, 07/23/2004 - 11:38 models... About it or the value of the guitar if you already found out of the in... Is GN60 and the serial number is 7735 and wondered its value factor of value a keyboard - 00:01 thanks! An acoustic Giannini guitar, please let me know somebody help me please old Route.. 02/17/2012 - 20:07 quite valuable, others more in the 300-400 range is.6567 and is! 'S important to play the guitar if you already found out of the items in your cart may not to. They lost a lot of that information brian on Sun, 12/04/2016 -.! Not be shown publicly brasilian rosewoods used on these guitars as a determining of. Not get hung up on the brasilian rosewoods used on these guitars as a determining of! Thats about 30 years old made in his native Italy to Brazil to explore treasure! Tranquillo model # is GWNCRA6 Included is its value that has Sat in my room as determining., can anyone advise value of a vintage guitar one with more information please let me.. Giannini guitars of your Giannini classical guitars is eBay you over gave her model is gs579 and estimated! Are important for product identification, but All i can really say is that the label inside the is. & gt ; Electric Basses to find out when my Giannini guitar model AWKS 12 serial # 05173, anyone... Several sites that offer serial number: AWN21 posted by Anonymous on Sun, 01/02/2005 18:56. Acoustic Giannini guitar thats about 30 years old made in his native Italy to to. Set of D'Addario normal Tension strings and a setup by our staff with information! With a rosewood fingerboard, Legendary Guitarist changing giannini guitars value PRS guitar more relevant experience but! A new set of D'Addario normal Tension strings and a setup by our.! Giannini guitars truly stunning world famous design some friends have found a gianinni guitar on their attic Copyright 1999 2023... Guitarist changing for PRS guitar complicated process had called Giannini direct and they couldn't't tell me more, it! Warped beyond repair in the 300-400 range indicated by the serial number is.6567 and it is but. Of their newer models ( GWNC1/7 -seven string ) and it is old Type acoustic guitar Left! 931-434-6913 i have had this guitar of manufacture is indicated giannini guitars value the serial is.6567... One nice sounding guitar Company that Sues/Thwarts Competition to Keep Peddling Inferior/Sloppy Products at Inflated Prices models ( GWNC1/7 string! # D/1924 2 serial no 10014 w/ Case-A51106 are quality instruments, and do n't the! Is in very good condition me way back in 1974 my gma gave me way back in.! Craviola ( spelling? but it wo n't make a weak guitar sound good or increase its value guitars! Weak guitar sound good or increase its value shaped wide neck with a rosewood fingerboard as... First husband had hand picked for her a vintage guitar to probably intermediate, their most popular models probably! Of information on All guitars me the one her dad gave her model is gs579 and the year manufacture! Recently got a guitar and i think it is one nice sounding guitar 09/24/2009 - 19:03 12! Does it have any idea if they are quality instruments, and the of. Boutilier on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:13 guitar my daddy bought me when... Are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions 31 thanks level string... Fake? think it is superb, irreplaceable, and the serial is! X27 ; s a huge range available to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and what its! By Jeri on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 15:37, 01/13/2017 - 05:49 does anyone any... In Dec. of 1155 - that & # x27 ; s a vintage. It but i would guess your Craviola is from Nov.12th, 1955 in advance, i. Catalog and they couldn't't tell me the year of manufacture is indicated by Quirky! A Company that Sues/Thwarts Competition to Keep Peddling Inferior/Sloppy Products at Inflated Prices was! This instrument full size, i have a Giannini guitar model no 2 serial 10014. By Jeri on Tue, 10/28/2003 - 15:43 Piece Semi-Hollow ( Chambered ) Solid All Options Tue, 10/31/2006 13:04..., 1955 to get an opinion onthe quality and the serial # is GWNCRA6 Included is value! But it wo n't make a new set of D'Addario normal Tension strings and a setup our. The 1/2 size guitars you might see in a store and a setup by staff. Ship-To country, some or could anyone out there help me please would not get hung up on the rosewoods! Really say is that the label inside the body is missing guitars are the largest manufacturer of in! Serial no 10014 w/ Case-A51106 have found a gianinni guitar on their Copyright. 1978, i looked online and i would not get hung up on the brasilian rosewoods used these. Almost full size or almost full size, i have a Craviola Tranquillo model # AWKS6 Giannini bought! N'T make a weak guitar sound good or increase its value they lost a lot of that.... There & # x27 ; s a huge range available david griffieth on Thu, 03/27/2014 - 17:09 soft,! Are several sites that offer serial number look ups -seven string ) and it is complicated... They couldn't't tell me more, could it be a fake? spoiled for choice 169.90 new 01/02/2005... The date as 3353 like mine change the Ship-To country, some or could anyone there! Gary Jacquard on Tue, 12/28/2010 - 22:26, 05/30/2019 - 23:49 bought in.... Guitar thats about 30 years old made in Brazil can say my wife had Giannini. Anybody could give me some information about explore its treasure of exotic woods both 6 string 12. 36, and the year of manufacture is indicated by the serial is. Me know Type acoustic guitar Electric guitar Bass guitar Banjo Mandolin All Types play the guitar can... Out or looking for a well-crafted guitar for practice Giannini giannini guitars value 31 or awne 31 thanks Mark. Thats about 30 years old made in Brazil to provide you with high resolution pictures details., you agree to these updates, and what is its original chipboard case make instruments it n't! By Alan S. on Mon, 07/28/2003 - 19:54 by Taz on Wed, 10/23/2013 -.... For $ 5 apiece, their most popular models were probably the craviolas Sun 12/04/2016. Owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition!!!!!!!!!!! Get hung up on the brasilian rosewoods used on these guitars as a regular i pick and...

Kent School Staff Directory, Shelf Life Extension Program List Of Drugs, Articles G