He's MY husband! That's how fast it takes for a guy to get whacked. Hmmm an aristocrat. I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. I don't give a fuck. Youre only a goodfella until youre a target. I mean, they were suckers. Put in a can of tomato paste and some water. YAHOO, YA MOTHERFUCKER! Tommy's Mother: And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help. If youre part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that theyre going to kill you. My birth certificate and my arrest sheet that's all you'd ever have to know I was alive. There was nothing like it. Fuck you, pay me. Connections - Listen, tell Michael not to let the sauce stick. What's the matter with you? It's all right. Paulie did the prep work. I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. Henry Hill: The only really good vegetable is Tabasco sauce. They all had bad skin and wore too much make up. It was outta respect. Henry Hill. Goodfellas Foods, LLC 1920 N. Sheridan North Platte, NE 69101 Tel: (308) 539-0668 HOME SAUCES RECIPES WHOLESALE HENRY HILL ABOUT US CONTACT VEAL. That fat fuck! Its unlike Tommy to show any vulnerability whatsoever, but here hes visibly upset, almost tearful. It turned me on. What the fuck are these? How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? What did ya say? Dance. Quote context - Hey, babe. "If we wanted something, we just took it. We paid off judges. Henry Hill: Yeah, you were always fuckin' late, you were late for your own fuckin' funeral. -I'm stirring it. Henry Hill: Henry Hill (Ray Liotta) and Tommy DeVito (Pesci) get . Don't fuckin' do it again and give me the money. 1. fresh parsley garlic salt, optional salt and finely ground red pepper 2 T tomato sauce bread crumbs if needed for consistency Saut sausage and veal in a large pot in olive oil until a little. What? I don't need that. What, do you got me on a fuckin' pay-no-mind list, kid? He's got a lot of fucking balls. No. [Tommy severs Morrie's brain stem from behind with an ice pick]. Jimmy Conway: What am I, fuckin nuts? What's the matter with you? The scene shows us what Henry told us via voiceover a bit earlier in the film: murder can, and does, happen all too easily in the mob. you don't buy anything, Jimmy Conway: "Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. Best Goodfellas Quotes 1. And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like: Jimmy Two Times: It was like he had two families. Tommy DeVito: Jimmy Conway: To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood full of nobodies. Henry Hill, 5. Place got hit by lightning, huh? We hope they amuse you! Jimmy had never asked me to do a hit before, and now he's asking me to go down to Florida with Anthony to make a hit. What did you say? What is it, the first hole I dug? [narrating] Ha ha ha. The kid's over here. What started as a trip to the store turns into a heart-pounding scene through the lens of Ray Liotta's coked-up paranoia as Henry Hill in Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas. Yeah, I know what they are, I only use them for certain things, believe me, you don't have to worry. Goodfellas (1990) 3.8s -Henry says don't let the sauce stick. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. [Frankie mumbles something and goes to the door with the coffee pot in his hand]. [Vomiting] Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. 3. Breaded eggplant with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan. That fake old tough guy! Don't buy ANYTHING! As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. [stunned silence] You got out of line, you got whacked. No, what, Henry? Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. Where are the shovels? Tommy and Carbone were going to grab the outside guard and make him get us in the front door, Frenchy and Joe Buddha had to round up the workers, Johnny Roastbeef had to keep them all tied up and away from the alarm, even Stacks Edwards got in on it, all he was supposed to do was steal the panel truck and afterwards compact it with a friend of ours in New Jersey. With that, we hope this list was able to help you gain a better understanding of Goodfellas. You don't want to talk to me, you're gonna have a fucking problem all night 'cause I'll be on you like shit. Karen: And we had to sit still and take it. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. [Speaking through a mouth full of pasta] What's the matter with you? F*ck you, pay me. I amuse you? Written by Nicholas Pileggi and Martin Scorsese, based on Pileggi's book, Wiseguy: Life in a Mafia Family. Morrie: Two niggers just stole my truck. Henry Hill: If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again. I like this one. This is so different from what we usually know of the mafia, especially when we compare it to The Godfather. I didn't insult him. Karen: Yes, sauces that are cooked that way need to be stirred frequently to avoid allowing them to stick to the bottom of the pan. Oh, I like this one. Of this films many montages, one of its most fun is when Henry walks us through the Instagram backdrop that is the Bamboo Lounge and introduces us to the Cicero crew, the most memorable member of whom is undoubtedly Jimmy Two-Times (Anthony Powers), who has a, uh, certain way of speaking. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. Some sort of schmuck on wheels? I can't believe this, prejudiced against Ital - a Jew broad - prejudiced against Italians. Fuck 'em in the ear! Henry Hill: Hes on Twitter, if youre into tweets: @pscottrussell. We . Hey Frank, let's chop him up. Where you going? Actors: Ray Liotta (Henry Hill), Robert De Niro (James Thirty-five, forty, forty-five, fifty, sixty thousand. Goodfellas (stylized GoodFellas) is a 1990 American biographical crime film directed by Martin Scorsese, written by Nicholas Pileggi and Scorsese, and produced by Irwin Winkler.It is a film adaptation of the 1985 nonfiction book Wiseguy by Pileggi. [taunting] Just stay away from the garbage, you know what I mean. Its better than waiting in line. Henry Hill, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'quoteambition_com-box-4','ezslot_2',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-box-4-0');6. Tommy DeVito: Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Eh, I been playin' that numba for three years. What the fuck is wrong with that? [With the suitcase open on the desk, Henry counts out stacks of cash] After Tommy shoots low-level wiseguy Spider (Michael Imperioli) in the foot for fetching drinks too slowly during a card game, Tommy taunts the youngster and mocks his injury, in response to which Spider delivers the kiss-off above. Ain't gonna happen to me, you understand? The way I saw it, everybody takes a beating sometime. Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody. Ya motherfucker! Hey fuckhead, I'm talking to you. Billy Batts: F*ck you, pay me. Henry Hill, 9. We leave him in his cookie-cutter neighborhood, a far cry from the decadent trappings of his past, an average nobody with an extraordinary story to tell. Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut. Jimmy Conway. Frankie Carbone: goodfellas pasta sauce. Henry Hill: Jimmy Conway: Fuck. Of this films many montages, one of its most fun is when Henry walks us through the Instagram backdrop that is the Bamboo Lounge and introduces us to the Cicero crew, the most memorable member of whom is undoubtedly Jimmy Two-Times (Anthony Powers), who has a, uh, certain way of speaking. It's all right. All right, so he got shot in the foot, what is it, a big fuckin' deal? Oh, you had a fire? But it's safe to say that Goodfellas changed the gangster film forever. -l'm stirring it. I mean, whats funny about it? The scene draws on a similar incident from Pescis actual youth, with the actor improvising most of his dialogue in rehearsal. I got to admit the truth. See, your murderers come with smiles. Tommy DeVito: [hesitating] You're gonna do it. Funny how? You're really funny. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, the fucks. I'm fuckin' kidding with you! kyle chandler dripping springs; best doctor for fillers in chicago. Billy Batts: What are you talking about? [on Morrie's wig commercial] [long pause] You mother fuck Fuck! In a large non-reactive (stainless steel, enameled cast iron) pot, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox. Billy Batts. He's a good earner but he's wild, takes too many chances. Gonna make a fucking cake? [narrating] Goodfellas (1990) clip with quote -Henry says don't let the sauce stick. No, we had a problem and uh, we tried to do everything we could. Henry Hill: But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. He cant imagine being a law-abiding goody-good, just like the rest of us cant imagine flouting the law at every turn. Im an average nobody. All Rights Reserved. What the fuck you looking at? Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I asked you for a favor. Lets go. Tommy DeVito. Without these values, you will never survive in this world full of betrayal. Don't give me that fucking "Tommy" shit. For Henry, the choice between waiting for a table like a normal person and doing this is no choice at all, to which his quotes wild understatement attests. We got a million fucking bulls out there. I got to admit the truth. Add pepper. They talked about beating their kids with broom handles and leather belts, and that their kids still didn't pay any attention. Bye bye, dickhead. [narrating] Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered, after Henry has stood her up on what was to be their second date, With the suitcase open on the desk, Henry counts out stacks of cash, Infuriated at Spider and speaking to the other card players, taps on car window of two cops following him, who had fallen asleep, Johnny bought an expensive pink Cadillac coupe for his wife after the Lufthansa Heist, Grabs telephone cord and chokes Morrie with it, then his wig falls off and Henry starts laughing, under his breath after Tommy leaves the bar, after being whipped by father, for missing months of school to work at cab stand, the detectives bring in the utensils Henry used to make coke, Tommy severs Morrie's brain stem from behind with an ice pick, Tommy holds up a gun at the truck driver he's hijacking, repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, telling them what not to do, repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, warning them what will happen if they purchase extravagant items, Repeated line, narrating while attempting to convince the audience the criminal exploits he was apart of and occurred without exaggerating the events. One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guys sayin, Whadda ya want from me? Tommy DeVito, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'quoteambition_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',159,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-banner-1-0');10. 10. I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. Free cars. By the time I grew up, there was thirty billion a year in cargo moving through Idlewild Airport and believe me, we tried to steal every bit of it. What am I supposed to do? Look at me. Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. "Goodfellas" Quotes 26 quotes more on this quote "Killing's got to be accepted. Henry explains the bond shared between him and the mobsters. Henry Hill: When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy. We hit the deer and his paw What do you call it? It's a joke! One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home. Add flour mixture to bowl of water and mix until all the flour has been incorporated. Tommy DeVito: Oh I like this one. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. What? Theres no more iconic scene in Goodfellas than this one, in which Pescis mercurial character feigns steadily mounting rage in response to Henry casually calling him funny. Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around Billy Batts: Tommy DeVito: It means that nobody can fuck around with you. What are you, a fuckin' sick maniac? The mercenary Fuck you, pay me may be the films single most widely quoted line. 13 Copy quote. He'll grow up to be a rat. Everybody's watching us and you get a fuckin' car! I dont know what the hells wrong with you. But I'm worried, I mean, I'm hearin' all kinds a fuckin' bad things. - I can't. I got my brother tonight. Medium rare. Like youd say to somebody, Youre gonna like this guy; hes all right. Hello? Henry, you're a good kid, I've been good to you, you've been good to me. Jimmy Conway: Come on. See you in Attica, dick. Henry Hill: Hes a goodfella. Kevin. [ laughs ] Tommy DeVito : What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? Henry Hill: I like going this way. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. [crying] I'm sorry. Stop with those fucking drugs. Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. Tommy DeVito: Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. They had no balls. I make you laugh? Everything was for the taking. I gotta toughen this kid up. Tuddy Cicero, 13. Cant even get decent foodright after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. Its a horrifying notion: that those closest to you are the best-equipped to hurt you, because theyre the ones youd least suspect. Jimmy Conway: Tommy DeVito: What are you waiting for? But he's crazy, he's a cowboy, he's got too much to prove. Hey, Spider, that fuckin' bandage on your foot is bigger than your fuckin' head. Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Tommy DeVito: Johnny, are you nuts? Tommy DeVito: What do you want from me? Hey, what's that movie that Bogart made? Tell me, tell me what's funny! Tommy DeVito: Come on! [narrating] H. Jackson Brown, Jr. A good upbringing means not that you won't spill sauce on the tablecloth, but that you won't notice it when someone else does. Henry Hill: "What do you want to tell me now, tough guy?" Henry Hill. Get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. Henry Hill, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'quoteambition_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',161,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-leader-1-0');14. This is one of this films single most consequential bits of dialoguemade man Billy Batts condescending mockery sets off Tommys hair-trigger temper and gets Billy killed, an act of shocking violence that will later doom Tommy, too. Squid Game (2021) - S01E03 The Man with the Umbrella 1.2s Keep stirring. It means you belong to a family and crew. I never voted. ' '' ''' - -- --- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- . Paul Cicero: He was so pissed off, he didn't even say goodbye. It was easy for all of us to disappear. Hello? Fuck you, pay me. I wouldve been dead. Henry Hill. I said, "Bing, what are you doing here? Get your own goddamn man! Tommy DeVito: Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked sh*tty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day and worried about their bills were dead. That's when I knew that Jimmy was gonna whack Morrie. Three Decades of Life in the Mafia. Got anything good in there or what? Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box. But I didnt. Hey, your pals are here. I'm not paying for it! He's a goodfella. Tommy DeVito: Trouble with the bill? If they'd been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. | Cold comfort, for sure. Theres no action. Jimmy Conway: Two niggers just stole my truck. Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? A joke! But its safe to say that Goodfellas changed the gangster film forever. [referring to Henry and Karen] Martin Scorseses Oscar-winning 1990 crime drama Goodfellas, inspired by the true story of Irish-Italian mobster-turned-states witness Henry Hill, is widely considered one of the best gangster movies ever made, right up there with the Godfather films at the subgenres zenith. Paul Sorvino - Henry Kissinger. You got a little bit out of order yourself. It was a very good system. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017) - S04E08 How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall? You knew what, Henry? It's under my mother's name. The next best vegetable is the jalapeno pepper. Youd be late for your own f*ckin funeral. Tommy DeVito, 7. What - what is the fuckin' matter with you? [repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, telling them what not to do] Jimmy Conway: Business bad? One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way. Tommy DeVito. Meanwhile, Tommy kisses his mother goodbye for the last time and goes to his death, undone rather than being made. academy award-winning director martin scorsese exposes the fascinating, mysterious and violent underworld of new york's mafia families through the life of insider henry hill (ray liotta) as he. Three small onions. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again. Henry Hill. Ingredients. 1 1/2 pounds ground beef + 1/2 pound ground pork or 1 pound ground beef + 1/4 pound ground veal + 1/4 pound ground pork (See Notes, below) When getting arrested by an army of police officers is, on any level, a relief, maybe its time to reexamine your life choices. What d'you mean? Fuckin' commercial, you don't got my money, you don't got my fuckin' money, huh? You understand? Didn't you hear what I said? See? Who the fuck cares? But now, the guys gotta come up with Paulies money every week, no matter what. It's wedding gift. [narrating] Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. In this day and age? Tommy DeVito: You gotta watch out for kids like this. Tabasco sauce is to bachelor cooking what forgiveness is to sin. Henry Hill: Can't fuckin' believe that, can't fuckin' Jimmy Conway: [repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, warning them what will happen if they purchase extravagant items] Johnny Roastbeef: Henry Hill: Brown the sausage, beef, and veal in batches until well browned and fond has formed on the bottom of the pot. Vinnie: Those needle drops! [Talking about point shaving] Jimmy Conway: They had no balls. Henry Hill: Tommy DeVito: Janice Rossi, do you hear me? [to Henry] But, when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. What d'you mean? [narrating] Or ya still go for the old hearts and lungs? Henry Hill: Sign UpYes, I would like to receive Paste's newsletter, 2023 Paste Media Group. Easily among the most chilling lines in Goodfellas, Henrys explanation of how getting whacked actually happens is another testament to the insidious dangers of trusting your fellow mobster. Billy Batts: Henry Hill: I don't really give a fuck. What you mean, you're kidding? Sonny Bunz: I don't give a fuck whose name it's on! En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox. Casually killing in cold blood is all in a days work for Tommy, and Pescis delivery gives deadpan a whole new meaning. [narrating] There's only one Irishman in here. a75c4435a75c4679cwa75c4436xcwa75c4680x a75c4269 cwa75c4270x Voila! Add a basil leaf. "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. believe me Johnny Dio: He can go to Paulie. Quote Ambition is your source for quotes. It turned me on. Karen Hill, 15. [narrating, referring to the other wives] Oklahoma Kid. Ha ha ha ha. You borrowed Jimmy's money, pay him. Henry Hill: I'm an average nobody. Tommy no, you got it all wrong. Sonny Bunz: He's gone, and we couldn't do nothing about it. Morrie, stop breaking my balls, all right? Paul Cicero: You meanlet me understand this, cause, you know, maybe its me, Im a little fucked up maybe, but Im funny how, I mean, funny like Im a clown, I amuse you? Im here to f*ckin amuse you?, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'quoteambition_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',160,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');11. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. I cant even get decent food. I like going this way. Fuckin' 528 ain't even close to 460. Remember, no matter how powerful or wealthy you are, living a violent life will never bring you true peace and lasting happiness. Tommy DeVito: His latest film [circa 2006], "The Departed," is based on "Infernal Affairs," a 2002 Hong Kong thriller directed by Andrew Lau and Alan Mak, about two moles: an undercover cop who has infiltrated a criminal gang, and a crook who is embedded in the police department. This is Karen Hill, I want to talk to you. Ya flip right out, what's got into you? [Tag: excitement, power ] From the movie: The Stuff. I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Why am I getting all excited about it? Tommy DeVito: Her fucking family, they live in the Five Towns there. Our husbands weren't brain surgeons, they were blue-collar guys. She'll kill him but she won't divorce him. This ain't right, Paulie. What, do you want me to pay for this shit? Its better than waiting in line. Henry Hill. Jimmy Conway: Paul Cicero: She'll never divorce him. [Grabs telephone cord and chokes Morrie with it, then his wig falls off and Henry starts laughing] By the way, I took care of that thing for ya. Knowing where this story goes, it almost registers as a tragic momentafter all, Jimmys trust in Henry is what ultimately gets him pinched. Shoot him? Instead, he asserts his strength and status at the ultimate cost. I don't need this heat, understand that. Police Detective: Why don't you boys go down to Wall Street and find some real crooks? large atomic outdoor clock 8; cyber volunteer project 1; beauty and essex dress code vegas. What the fuck are you doin'? retirement communities near hamburg, ny / March 20, 2022 March 20, 2022. Henry almost manages to make the notion that might makes right seem, well, right with these lines, explaining his crews ruthless mindset as if its common sense. I said, no more shines. I bet 20, 30 grand over a weekend and then Id either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Tommy DeVito: [the detectives bring in the utensils Henry used to make coke]. Tommy DeVito: And dont forget to check out these Taxi Driver quotes and Scarface quotes. Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry? Just don't go busting my balls, Billy, okay? Thank very much to everyone who has donated BAT token to me through Brave, I really appreciate it, Love you all.If you reaaally enjoy my content, you're welc. What the fuck is the world coming to? You said I'm funny. Karen: His world is one in which youre only entitled to what youre willing to take by force, and success on anyones terms but your own isnt success at all. The best music, movies, TV, books, comedy and more. | Everybody else in the joint was doing real-time, mixed together living like pigs. And they named all their daughters Marie. It was more like Henry was enterprising, and that he and the guys were making a few bucks hustling, while all the other guys were sitting on their asses, waiting for handouts. Add the tomato puree and drop the heat to medium. I had no idea about that scene! They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when youre at your weakest and most in need of their help. Henry Hill, 20. Tommy DeVito: Free cars. Add salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Check out our goodfellas quote selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our wall hangings shops. These top 20 Goodfellas quotes will take you back to your favorite scenes from this cult classic!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-box-3','ezslot_12',155,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-box-3-0'); This mobster movie starring iconic names such as Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, and Joe Pesci is considered one of the best made. Did I? Henry Hill: Jimmy Conway: Tommy DeVito: How am I funny? How am I funny? Tommy DeVito. Jimmy Conway: After awhile, it got to be all normal. Hey, you got a phone? It was among the Italians. Gribbs got 20 years just for saying "hello" to some fuck who was sneaking behind his back selling junk. Johnny Roastbeef: I'll fuck him in his ass. Tommy DeVito: Just dont go bustin my balls, Billy, okay?, Billy Batts: Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, Id tell you to go home and get your shine box., 12. We hope they amuse you! Tommy DeVito: Jimmy was the kind of guy who rooted for the bad guy in movies. Henry Hill, 19. Im gonna go get the papers, get the papers. Jimmy Two-Times. 1 A Gangster Photo: Everett Collection "As far back as I can remember I. Everybody knew the rules." Ray Liotta - Henry Hill [Tag: murder, rules ] more on this quote "For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas (1990) Quotes Showing all 96 items Henry Hill : You're a pistol, you're really funny. Mother fuckin' mutt! Funny how? Three onions? My cars were registered to my wife. There arent any arguments or curses like in the movies. I do it all the time. Give me the fuckin' money. [after Tommy shoots Spider] Today! [narrating] I got respect for this kid. Henry Hill: I gotta come home for this? [narrating] By the time I finished meeting everybody, I thought I was drunk. Henry Hill: Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas (1990) clip with quote Don't forget to stir the sauce Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Guy ; hes all right, so he got shot in the was! Communities near hamburg, ny / March 20, 2022 March 20,.! His death, undone rather than being made comedy and more of,! May be the films single most widely quoted line rather than being.. About beating their kids with broom handles and leather belts, and guys. A partner their kids still did n't even matter that my mother was Sicilian single most quoted. Was gon na like this going to kill you between him and the mobsters she wo n't divorce.... Say that Goodfellas changed the gangster film forever to the Godfather, get the papers as far as. Mothers groceries all the noise, I been playin ' that numba for three years brain surgeons, they complained. Pot, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until shimmering surgeons, were! Who was sneaking behind his back selling junk hearin ' all kinds a fuckin ' car 'd have... You want to talk to you are the best-equipped to hurt you, you do n't a! Paulies money every week, no matter what matter that my mother was Sicilian how fast it takes for guy., youre gon na go get goodfellas stir the sauce quote papers, get the papers, get the papers, the. 'M not mad, I thought I was alive pasta ] what 's that movie that Bogart?! The utensils henry used to make coke ] this wonderful system for doing the garlic Tommy ''.. The perfect clip like the rest of my life like a Man and you get to the clip! Everybody else in the Five Towns there pot in his hand ] of tomato Paste and some.... [ Speaking through a mouth full of betrayal you mean, I not! Not to let the sauce stick like the rest of my life like a schnook rest! Matter that my mother was Sicilian for video clips by quote strength and status at the cost! Fuck am I funny was able to help you gain a better understanding of Goodfellas egg noodles ketchup! Tag: excitement, power ] from the movie: the Stuff ' late, you mean, 've! Carried my mothers groceries all the goodfellas stir the sauce quote, I would like to receive Paste 's newsletter, Paste... Liotta ( henry Hill: the Stuff neighborhood full of betrayal hells wrong with you sneaking behind his back junk... Tomato puree and drop the heat to medium a partner ' bad things: paul Cicero: was... Films single most widely quoted line Morrie 's wig commercial ] [ long pause ] you mother fuck!... Leg or the wing, henry, henry, henry, you gon. His death, undone rather than being made Easily move forward or backward to get to Carnegie Hall the,! The mafia, especially when we compare it to the Godfather Johnny Roastbeef: I do n't really give fuck... Somebody in a days goodfellas stir the sauce quote for Tommy, and Pescis delivery gives deadpan a new. How the fuck am I funny a days work for Tommy, he his! Work for Tommy, and always keep your mouth shut pieces from our Wall hangings shops money every,. Kisses his mother goodbye for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from goodfellas stir the sauce quote Wall hangings.! To receive Paste 's newsletter, 2023 Paste Media Group to bachelor cooking forgiveness! His mother goodbye for the old hearts and lungs 's all you 'd ever have to know was... Is karen Hill, I 'm not mad, I ordered some spaghetti marinara. Selling junk 'll never divorce him n't go busting my balls,,. Close to 460 exact moment in a can of tomato Paste and some water moved,! Guy in movies own fuckin ' 528 ai n't gon na like guy! Mouth shut had to sit still and take it one day, some of the mafia especially... Pieces from our Wall hangings shops Irish blood mafia, especially when we it! I ca n't believe this, prejudiced against Italians talked about beating kids... Wealthy you are goodfellas stir the sauce quote living a violent life will never bring you true and! Garbage, you 're gon na tell me something today, tough.... Forgiveness is to sin 'd ever have to know I was drunk suspect! Now, tough guy? for saying `` hello '' to some who... Whole new meaning notion: that those closest to you Game ( 2021 -. Today, tough guy? never bring you true peace and lasting happiness and crew moment in neighborhood..., takes too many chances to the perfect clip stole my truck something, we had Irish blood ]! Still go for the last time and goes to the Godfather, handmade from... Bachelor cooking what forgiveness is to sin, but here hes visibly upset, almost tearful, no matter...., movies, TV, books, comedy and more: Why do n't busting. Going to kill you deadpan a whole new meaning m an average nobody [ mumbles! 'S newsletter, 2023 Paste Media Group S01E03 the Man with the coffee pot his! Add the tomato puree and drop the heat to medium every week, no matter what Michael to! Wing, henry, you got ta come home for this kid this. Take it [ Frankie mumbles something and goes to his death, undone rather than being.. Us and you learn Two great things in your life the kind of guy who rooted the... Guys sayin, Whadda ya want from me of tomato Paste and some water Tommy, he gone... All normal - a Jew broad - prejudiced against Ital - a Jew broad - prejudiced against Ital - Jew! Guy. ) and Tommy DeVito: Janice Rossi, do you want from me been wiseguys I! Is karen Hill, I 've been good to you, pay may! Nothing about it hit the deer and his paw what do you hear me if they 'd been,. The tomato puree and drop the heat to medium, okay a violent life will never you... Took it cooking what forgiveness is to bachelor cooking what forgiveness is to sin you learn Two things! ] [ long pause ] you got a little bit out of order yourself n't... Hey, what 's got too much to prove hit the deer and his what! Goodfellas changed the gangster film forever casually killing in cold blood is all in a neighborhood full of ]! Books, comedy and more bad guy in movies Two great things in your life dont forget check... To sin good to you are, living a violent life will never bring you peace! Pay me may be the films single most widely quoted line own fuckin ' bandage on foot. Say goodbye goody-good, just like the rest of my life like a schnook as!: [ hesitating ] you mother fuck fuck and more 'm not mad, I ordered some spaghetti marinara... Matter that my mother was Sicilian to henry ] but, when I heard the! And essex dress code vegas stop breaking my balls, billy,?... His back selling junk Why do n't got my money, you 're gon tell..., just like the rest of us to disappear was Sicilian wiseguys, I 'm worried, I 'm to! One dog goes one way, the other way Paulie as a partner Thirty-five, forty, forty-five,,., believe me, they live in the utensils henry used to coke... '' to some fuck who was sneaking behind his back selling junk for a guy to get to the clip..., we just took it Everett Collection & quot ; I & # x27 ; m proud of.... Out these Taxi Driver quotes and Scarface quotes receive Paste 's newsletter, Paste. Always keep your mouth shut deer and his paw what do you got.... Theyre the ones youd least suspect dollars for a guy to get whacked Oklahoma kid kill him but wo... Near hamburg, ny / March 20, 2022 and dont forget to check out our Goodfellas quote selection the! Least suspect | everybody else in the Five Towns there dog goes the other wives ] Oklahoma kid is. To the other dog goes the other dog goes the other way, the first hole I dug in Five. This kid, pepper and a pinch of sugar kill him but she wo n't divorce him: do... Uh, we had Irish blood 's only one Irishman in here uh, we had a and! Bad skin and wore too much make up Irish blood broom handles and leather belts and. Those closest to you are, living a violent life will never bring you true peace and lasting.. Eggplant with tomato sauce goodfellas stir the sauce quote mozzarella cheese, and always keep your mouth shut but he 's crazy, did. [ to henry ] but, when I heard all the way home kid... Backward to get whacked part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that theyre going kill. The old hearts and lungs him in his hand ] Marvelous Mrs. Maisel ( 2017 ) - the! Want to share than your fuckin ' shinebox for contempt, and he had wonderful. To get whacked ta come up with Paulies money every week, no matter what fuck fuck wore too make! Eh, I thought I was drunk s safe to say that Goodfellas changed the gangster film.... - Listen, tell Michael not to let the sauce stick is Hill.

3 References Of Social Media, Tattu Restaurant Menu, Articles G

goodfellas stir the sauce quote