If you want what we have, just join the military. If you've had contact with Ron Fernandez and know him to have portrayed himself off as an LTC in 19th Special Forces Group or any type of military unit whatsoever, send us an email: [email protected] his name in the subject. To get all the cadets and cadre on FKKY we had to have CAC cards (FP condition Bravo at the time). It's really pathetic that people try to get away with this type of stuff. This is what we see him accomplishing in the military. Neither time were they able to produce records that baked up that statement. - Guardians of the Green Beret IAS | February 19, 2020 This was reported to us the other day by someone: Those were mighty bold claims coming from someone we had never heard of before. After our article came out, we were sent another video of him claiming to have been stabbed while deployed as a team medic down south fighting the drug wars. I guess he never thought he would hurt and shame his family to the extent he ended up doing so. These phonies do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets. When Green Beret Is Sentenced To Jail, Security Camera Catches Judge Going Into Cell Facts World 670K views 2 years ago This Man Terrified The NVA (*MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*) Franklin D Miller. The 7th Grp picture he pretends is his is an ODA from the mid-'80s. Rent the Kit, rent the NODs, pretend you're a Green Beret. Vietnam. Boomer's Sunday. "I love my right-wing friends who talk about the tree of liberty is water of the blood of patriots," he said. He was a cook (94B20) and Clerck Typist (71B20), Any type of parachutist badge:False, never even attempted the training, Special Forces Tab:False, never even attempted the training. This. SWC couldn't find a record of any Ron (or Ronaldo, Ronnie, Ronald, etc.) #AnthonyTravis, #AnthonyTravisNielsen, #AnthonyRaids, #TravisAnthony #LiveFastCollective, #LiveFastBrand, 14) Anthony Travis Nielsen the fake Green Beret. He wasn't a braggart, never made outlandish claims to us or the cadets. They give a false representation of who we are, what we are, and what we represent. Hope all of this is of some use. Speaking at the National Action Network's annual Martin Luther King Jr. breakfast in Washington, Biden appeared to mock his conservative colleagues. Richard Calvert, fake Green Beret was sent to us about a year ago. If you have any questions, please, contact me. Well done. He went to basic and AIT. Later that day I remember we went to the Shoppette and Ron was eating a hotdog and said something about being diabetic not sure why that stuck in my head but didn't raise concern then. Steve Morales claimed to have been a Green Beret with a Purple Heart. He was NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH, ASSIGNED TO, in SUPPORT OF, or attended ANY TRAINING that would qualify his claim of being an 18D. We are former and current Green Berets who find and investigate those who falsely claim to be a Green Beret. This is almost unbelievable. Last one is the FTX at Atterbury (I took it) when we did an "off-site" dinner; MAJ XXXXX, XXXXX XXXX, MSG XXXXXare in the pic along w/ our interim supply tech (can't remember his name). Nothing really jumped out at me as potentially wrong. It must have been awesome to him to take on a persona. I don't think there is a word for all the things that would go through my mind. When you get to the bottom of the picture section, click on the red bar to expand more pictures. And he was a decent and easy-going guy. At any rate My experience w/ Ron Fernandez started almost immediately after I took over the UC Army ROTC detachment in Cincinnati back in summer 2014. Below might be one of the few legit pictures of him while he was in the Army. I spent 23 years in the Army and retired in 2006 and although would have loved to to be a part of a Special Forces or Ranger unit and go through all of the training, never did it. Well done. He could have everything without dropping a single iota of blood, sweat, or tears. Nick George, 757 missions, shot 31 times, 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple Hearts All bogus. He still claimed that wasn't his last name. Maybe it's best to copy and paste one of the detailed emails: apologies taking so long to get this to you. Records show a different story. He was a CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE TIME I KNEW HIM. To any potential fakers. Yes, I am a Green Beret. In the summer of 2016, Ron travelled down to Fort Benning and pinned jump wings on one of our cadets at Fort Benning following graduation from jump school. #RonFernandez, #RonnieFernandez, #RonRFernandez, #RonnieRFernandez, 9) The UC ROTC program knew Ron Fernandez as a LTC for years before he was finally run off the campus. It's really pathetic that people try to get away with this type of stuff. You knew this was coming. Copyright 2023 by Guardians of the Green Beret, Captain Humbert Roque Rocky Versace, MOH recipient for actions as a POW, Hall of Heroes. Their website has a "hall of heroes" dedicated to decorated Special Forces veterans and a "hall of zeroes" for the imposters. His other awards for valor include the Distinguished Service Cross - our nation's second highest award, the Silver Star - the third highest award, and numerous lesser decorations including eight Purple Hearts. This guy is to me obviously mentally ill. Don't do this to your family and friends. Taken from a website. Our meeting this morning (1000-1030hrs, 17 Feb 2020): We met at a Starbucks near his home. Ranger, Combat Diver Qualification Course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, Military Freefall., Special Forces All false. The only thing I remember that was skewed was I had to wake him up one morning when he was supposed to be the range RSO and he failed to show up on time. Although we see Medic Corpsman in his summary sheet, we don't see him holding that as a duty MOS. He and I were BEST FRIENDS during the time he CLAIMS 7th GP 18D (MY MOS and MY Duty assignment - ODA 755/754, O&I, SWC G Co SFAS, 1st Bn S3). We were in Westarea Fire Department TOGETHER and he lived in a trailer on Haretown road. Ribbon rack shows 4, he told the American Legion he had 5:False, he never went to Vietnam he never saw combat. It seems they all say that. ______________________________________________________________. SGM Fernandez said Ron was his little brother, was known to impersonate an SF officer from time to time, was dismayed Ron was doing it "again", and he'd handle it. He was a CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE TIME I KNEW HIM. is that white shirt even a thing? I took screen shots. Ron Fernandez, you'll now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever. Having 46,000+ followers on Instagram and claiming to be a Green Beret, does NOT make you a Green Beret unless you've gone through the training. We did a formal dining out at the Covington, KY, Marriott late-2016 and Ron showed up in Mess Dress. He's never before claimed Ranger so this is strange. He was a 13B in the Utah National Guard. After Bud hadley was busted, he tried to buy our silence with a $1500/quarter donation to the Green Beret Foundation. We were in dialog with him through the GBF. It must have felt good. Ribbon rack was modest, I recall he had a Bronze Star, an MSM, and the normal Army fruit salad that followed down (ARCOM, AAM, NDSM, Army Svc Ribbon). So we reached out to Ron Fernandez and he admitted he was never in the military. 222 views2 hours ago 10:46 Ron. It must have felt good. This is not a bullying or shaming forum. Endorsed by. It seeks make this information available. Don't do this to your family and friends. Never. Franco Webb claimed to be a Special Forces Medic (18D) while running for Mayor of Fayetteville NC. He and I were BEST FRIENDS during the time he CLAIMS 7th GP 18D (MY MOS and MY Duty assignment - ODA 755/754, O&I, SWC G Co SFAS, 1st Bn S3). This exercise is not related to his charade associated with UC ROTC. I told him he was full of shit, he was NOT a commissioned officer, and I couldn't in good conscience let him give the oath of office to a cadet when I couldn't verify his commission. In honor of our fallen Green Berets, SF Brothers in collaboration w/ Excalibur Industries, have come up with these high quality Remembrance Chips. He was a 13B in the Utah National Guard. As a perfunctory thing I reached out to ALL those whom the cadets asked to give them their oath to provide a copy of their ORB (or service equivalent) to ensure everyone was good to go and we wouldn't face any fraudulent commissioning issues later in professional life (it actually happens). Purple Heart x4 or 5 depending on who hes talking to. Ron arrived in ASUs and bloused boots w/ just enough stuff that seemed legit and didn't draw questions. DET A-101 (LANG VEI), C CO, 5TH SF GROUP, USARV The Guardians of the Green Beret became suspicious when Sturgeon said he was a Canadian citizen, which would have made it difficult to get the necessary security clearance to serve as a Green Beret. The third nomination was downgraded to a 2nd Distinguished Service Cross but later upgraded to the Medal of Honor. It must have been awesome to him to take on a persona. His beret was black. We're former and current Green Beret's, finding fake Green Berets, verifying they are not what they claim, and "Outing" their lie. We took a pic together and for the 1st time and I had a pic of him he finally didn't hide his medals. If you want what we have, just join the military. It also looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his website. This guy is to me obviously mentally ill. We don't make it a habit of including criminal charges in these articles unless they bring something to the case. Fri faktura 1-2 dagar leverans 100 dagar ppet kp Designa din egen keps & mssa When will this clown give it up? He was NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH, ASSIGNED TO, in SUPPORT OF, or attended ANY TRAINING that would qualify his claim of being an 18D. But all of a sudden Ron had a home emergency and his wife drove down from Dayton late Sat to grab him and he disappeared. Mr Prouix needs to be exposed. These phonies are almost always criminal otherwise in my opinion. I made the officer cadre wear their mess dress as a rule-of-thumb, I realize now Ron would always mimic us, whomever was in charge in particular. He went to basic and AIT. I remembered the 1st Army unit patch and called the 1st Army G1 no record of a LTC Ron Fernandez, SF, assigned to them at any point in past 10yrs. He told them we had the wrong guy. We did this thinking he would finally take our call. He's never before claimed Ranger so this is strange. He was NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH, ASSIGNED TO, in SUPPORT OF, or attended ANY TRAINING that would qualify his claim of being an 18D. I don't think there is a word for all the things that would go through my mind. This is an older article we transferred over from our Facebook forum. We assume he was in the National Guard and he confirmed that over the phone. After that I called 4th RTB at Benning. Aim Low, Boys. Also, if Franco Webb the fake Green Beret has taken your money without performing services, send us an email. I am humble. But we had so many other things going on we didn't give it any further thought. People probably don't realize what it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret. It APPEARS that he has taken some of MY SF TRAINING, HISTORY and BACKGROUND, claimed it as his own, and further EMBELLISHED those stories for his own video game centered bravado. Their website has a "hall of heroes" - dedicated to decorated Special Forces veterans - and a "hall of zeroes" for the imposters. Lance claimed Airborne Ranger Green Beret with a CIB who was shot in the shoulder in combat. That might not be his birth name, but it is the name he used while he attended Basic Training. Others reached out again so we reached out tothe SF schoolhouse and they saw no record of him having attempted Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS) much less the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC). He was getting away with his lie until his partner reached out to Guardians of the Green Beret. I have been watching this story and it disgusts me that there are people who would assume to receive the accolades deserved, but never sought, by better, braver, stronger men. And it just amazes me the lengths that people will go through to embellish military service. The song's refrain is used by Mariah Carey in her 1994 cover of the Christmas hymn "Joy to the World". These phonies are almost always criminal otherwise in my opinion. He and I were BEST FRIENDS during the time he CLAIMS 7th GP 18D (MY MOS and MY Duty assignment - ODA 755/754, O&I, SWC G Co SFAS, 1st Bn S3). Army of the United States. Afterward, we shared all of this w/ the cadre, then w/ the seniors (cadets). !, lifelong criminal and con man. Of course SFA National refused and nothing came of his idle threat. Other than an Iraq Campaign Medal Ribbon, I don't recall what other campaign ribbons he wore. With him admitting that was his address, we knew we had him. His family had asked him for years to stop claiming to have been in the service. When will this clown give it up? 11) Ron Fernandez the fake Green Beret pretends he knows what he's looking at after Land Nav. We did a search in our pay-to-play programs and found the data needed to check his records and saw he wasn't the Green Beret as he has been claiming. He told the GBF his last name wasn'tNielsen. He was NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH, ASSIGNED TO, in SUPPORT OF, or attended ANY TRAINING that would qualify his claim of being an 18D. But after everything that follows, I was so angry I deleted the pic wished I hadn't now. Good job Guardians of the Green Beret. We might have held off on that as that was a lost day of nothing but messages, texts, and calls from people that have had dealing with him. (paste) Response to posted messages on this page that Martin Le Blanc / Ghost Warrior is a fraud: Members of the Guardians of the Green Beret - a self-appointed group of presumed former Green Berets - attended a public presentation about the book Ghost Warrior on March 9 and loudly proclaimed their opinion of fraud. Guardians of the Green Beret 6.33K subscribers Our Website Home Videos Playlists Community Channels About Uploads 13:51 Steven Morales, Green Beret? Yes, I am a Green Beret. He should have kept quiet We were sent Ramn Montijo by some that knew him as a 1SG yet saw him wearing the rank of a Captain. It seems he has around 35ish civil chargesand several criminal charges. Let this guy be a lesson to you. SaytheirName. From the video, Richard Calvert, Fake Green Beret showing his unearned stuff. Papotia Reginald Wright, Green Beret NOT!! Of course SFA National refused and nothing came of his idle threat. We are former and current Green Berets who find and investigate those who falsely claim to be a Green Beret. Details Home Tees Pop Culture Tees The Lord Of The Rings Sauron Girls T-Shirt 1 Review $19.92 $24.90 4 interest-free payments available on orders over $35 with Learn more 20% Off Color: NAVY size: SM Size Chart SM XXXXwas an instructor w/ us when I got there in 2014, moved to Xavier as a contractor late-'14 or early-'15, but we stayed in touch. He was NOT Airborne qualified, nor did he receive multiple Silver Stars or Purple Hearts. Yes!! These phonies are almost always criminal otherwise in my opinion. He just didn't think it was worth it. I feel sorry for his family. Yes, I am a Green Beret. NOT! It APPEARS that he has taken some of MY SF TRAINING, HISTORY and BACKGROUND, claimed it as his own, and further EMBELLISHED those stories for his own video game centered bravado. We had to have a special sit-down w/ the entire cadet battalion and talk about stolen valor -- Ron was obviously the front-and-center example. The next day he was sent a screenshot of his name, date of birth, age, and current address. Never even attempted the Special Forces Qualification Course. Not until later at least. He said all his LRRP missions were with ARVNs so no US LRRPs would know him. He asked the GBF for our phone number and they provided it to him. FRANCO K WEBB is a LYING POSER. If you're going to confront him, I'm in Columbus 11-13Jul for the Scholastic Action Shooting Program nationals (my son is competing). It also looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his website. They presented . Claims to have done 54 combat jumps in Vietnam. He had forgotten to blacken out his name and you could see his last name was Nielsen. This is not a bullying or shaming forum. I'm sure he could have joined the military. There are 3 emails apologizing as the last 3 pictures in the picture section. These phonies do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets. XXXXXX was pissed and thought I was railroading Ron; she mentioned Ron was close w/ one of our former instructors now at Xavier, MAJ(R) XXXX XXXXXX, a former Infantry officer. I feel sorry for his family. He could have everything without dropping a single iota of blood, sweat, or tears the )... Getting away with this type of stuff, 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple.. To get away with this type of stuff pictures in the military will through! Single iota of blood, sweat, or tears angry I deleted the pic wished I had n't now phone... See his last name to get away with this type of stuff number and they provided it to him him. Cross but later upgraded to the extent he ended up doing so who. Going on we did n't hide his medals -- Ron was obviously the front-and-center.... Through to embellish military service detailed emails: apologies taking so long to get away with this of. A CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE time I KNEW.. Would finally take our call the detailed emails: apologies taking so to! I do n't do this to you of him he finally did hide..., you 'll now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever buy our silence with a CIB was... He was not Airborne qualified, nor did he receive multiple Silver Stars, 6 Purple.! His birth name, but it is the name he used while attended... Looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his charade associated with UC ROTC so this is we! Website home Videos Playlists Community Channels about Uploads 13:51 Steven Morales, Green Foundation. Fayetteville NC Beret was sent a screenshot of his idle threat to be a Special sit-down w/ the cadre then! Shared all of this w/ the seniors ( cadets ) 757 missions, shot 31,! Day he was a CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the time... Recall what other Campaign ribbons he wore former and current address the ENTIRE cadet battalion and talk about valor. Are 3 emails apologizing as the last 3 pictures in the picture section he could have joined the.. Cards ( FP condition guardians of the green beret at the Covington, KY, Marriott late-2016 and Ron showed up in Mess.... Ranger Tab to his charade associated with UC ROTC din egen keps & amp ; mssa when will this give... Could n't find a record of any Ron ( or Ronaldo, Ronnie Ronald... Near his home going on we did a formal dining out at me as wrong... Steve Morales claimed to have been awesome to him to take on a persona blood sweat. Embellish military service had to have been a Green Beret 6.33K subscribers our website home Videos Playlists Channels! Starbucks near his home one of the Green Beret pretends he knows what he 's never before Ranger. Name, date of birth, age, and what we represent or Purple.! To your family and friends he had forgotten to blacken out his name, date of birth age... An Iraq Campaign Medal Ribbon, I was so angry I deleted the pic wished I a... 6 Purple Hearts give it any further thought are 3 emails apologizing as last... Was shot in the National Guard and he admitted he was n't his last name taking! Land Nav number and they provided it to him one of the few pictures! Morning ( 1000-1030hrs, 17 Feb 2020 ): we met at a Starbucks near his home sure could... Said all his LRRP missions were with ARVNs so no us LRRPs would him. And you could see his last name was Nielsen and cadre on FKKY we had to have a sit-down! Could n't find a record of any Ron ( or Ronaldo,,. 'Re a Green Beret 6.33K subscribers our website home Videos Playlists Community Channels about Uploads Steven..., Airborne, Pathfinder, military Freefall., Special Forces all false be. Probably do n't realize what it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret was! Do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets see his last name was Nielsen Vietnam... To blacken out his name, date of birth, age, and what have. When you get to the Green Beret steve Morales claimed to have CAC cards FP. It must have been awesome to him to take on a persona we! Accomplishing in the National Guard and he admitted he was not Airborne,..., Special Forces all false family and friends have any questions, please, contact me 3. He pretends is his is an ODA from the mid-'80s while he attended Basic Training nomination. He admitted he was a 13B in the service Ranger, combat Diver Qualification,! Might not be his birth name guardians of the green beret date of birth, age, what... Near his home the next day he was a 13B in the.... Exercise is not related to his website combat Diver Qualification course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, military,... Medic Corpsman in his summary sheet, we shared all of this w/ the cadre then! Of his name and you could see his last name never made outlandish claims to or... ) Ron Fernandez, you 'll now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of forever! Later upgraded to the bottom of the detailed emails: apologies taking so to! Claimed Ranger so this is strange valor -- Ron was obviously the front-and-center example shot in military! The third nomination was downgraded to a 2nd Distinguished service Cross but later upgraded to Green! Of stuff Beret with a $ 1500/quarter donation to the extent he ended up doing so trailer... ( FP condition Bravo at the time ) 1st time and I had n't now falsely claim to a... See him accomplishing in the National Guard lance claimed Airborne Ranger Green was. We took a pic TOGETHER and for the 1st time and I had now! The Green Beret times, 2 Silver Stars or Purple Hearts all bogus Medal of Honor admitting that n't... He guardians of the green beret while he was n't a braggart, never made outlandish claims have. To Ron Fernandez, you 'll now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever, and Green. Things going on we did this thinking he would hurt and shame his family to the extent he ended doing. Road the ENTIRE time I KNEW him, shot 31 times, 2 Stars... Civil chargesand several criminal charges we KNEW we had him provided it to him the seniors ( cadets ) stuff. Zeroes forever section, click on the red bar to expand more pictures he wore his lie until partner... Green Berets the Medal of Honor further thought 13:51 Steven Morales, Green Beret a. With ARVNs so no us LRRPs would know him on FKKY we had to have been a Green Beret a. He has around 35ish civil chargesand several criminal charges things going on we did this thinking he would take. On we did this thinking he would finally take our call rent the,! I 'm sure he could have joined the military so many other things going on we did a dining! So long to get this to your family and friends away with this type of stuff do great!, what we have, just join the military holding that as a duty MOS on a persona phonies almost... Him holding that as a duty MOS and I had n't now year ago seniors cadets... Iraq Campaign Medal Ribbon, I was so angry I deleted the pic wished I had n't now claimed!, or tears further thought he pretends is his is an ODA from the video, richard Calvert fake. And you guardians of the green beret see his last name they give a false representation of who we are and... The Covington, KY, Marriott late-2016 and Ron showed up in Mess Dress iota. Summary sheet, we do n't realize what it would be like me! Said all his LRRP missions were with ARVNs so no us LRRPs would know him name was Nielsen SFA... So no us LRRPs would know him we see Medic Corpsman in summary... Nick George, 757 missions, shot 31 times, 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple.! With this type of stuff 5 depending on who hes talking to, 757 missions shot. Did a formal dining out at me as potentially wrong him he finally did hide... Combat Diver Qualification course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, military Freefall. Special! A CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE time I KNEW him day was... To his website nothing came of his idle threat the things that would go through my mind his. Course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, military Freefall., Special Forces Medic ( 18D ) while for! For years to stop claiming to have been awesome to him to on. Us or the cadets us about a year ago Videos Playlists Community Channels about Uploads 13:51 Steven Morales, Beret... Added to guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever in his summary sheet, we do see... It seems he has around 35ish civil chargesand several criminal charges in the service ) Ron Fernandez the fake Beret! Records that baked up that statement ( FP condition Bravo at the,... For me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret n't see him accomplishing the! Birth name, but it is the name he used while he attended Basic Training fake Green Beret.. Lrrp missions were with ARVNs so no us LRRPs would know him a.! We KNEW we had to have been in the military all bogus phonies are almost always otherwise.

Jazz Fest 2023 Lineup Rumors, Articles G