Permit/License information for the state of Florida can be found at https: . Breeders of the highest caliber will be so transparent, you shouldnt need to ask many questions at all! Hamster Breeder. Ferrus the rust bucket was the first Rust hamster born here and an important step toward establishing Rust in our gene pool. Telephone: (509) 767-1539. Hes a chocolate dominant spot shorthair satin with a very expressive face. CONTACT: Tracy NichoIs 360-687-1639 or 360-901-7034. Beefalo will be remembered as the builder of castles, gathering all the bedding in the cage into one corner to build the best possible nest for her babies. T yeDye-Holt Homestead (TDHH) Castle Rock, WA 98611 Email Theyre also very involved with other ethical hamster breeders around the country. Lastly, hamster breeders should be advocates for hamsters, and this is done through breeding transparency. If you are in Washington State and Oregon, we have a Westie for you. We were quite surprised to see in a pet store what appeared to be a male Dove Tortoiseshell hamster. The name turned out to be even more appropriate than we thought, as he has now set a size record at Zika, being our first hamster to reach 200 grams! If you do have to ask questions, though, youll want a hamster breeder that answers them quickly and thoughtfully. Even if a hamster breeder has hundreds of hamsters, every one needs to be given the same care and respect that a hamster would get if it were all alone. Theyre inexpensive, adorable, and tons of fun to care for and watch. From a hamster breeder, its more around $50. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Another Rust. These animals are worthy of respectful and compassionate treatment. Shes a very good potato shaped girl whos interests include: food, snacks, other snacks, boy hamsters, meals and treats. 100% ethically raised hamsters Updates November 3: Ru gave birth to a successful litter of pups! I belong to the Rat Fan Club, RMCA and RatsPacNW. Kernel is cute and friendly and a good mom. 2022, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. by | Nov 4, 2020 | Uncategorized | Nov 4, 2020 | Uncategorized . Fancy Rats Brazilian Short Tail Opossums . I ordered her sight unseen with no expectations, just knowing that she carried rex (curly hair). They weren't bad, but I felt like there was amore, In addition, they have really good supplies if you have hamsters or rabbits.more, in the first place; Dogs like kids can be very expensive, if you want a cheap pet go get a hamster:)more, I wandered into a back room that housed a pretty extensive collection of reptiles, a few hamstersmore, awful pet owners when in reality we have owned 4 dogs, a cat and many hamsters, fish, etc. The mission of Small Angels is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome guinea pigs, hamsters and rats. Please be informed before making your purchases. As there are no other ethical hamster breeders in the Northwest, our foundation hamsters have been individually chosen from the best breeders around the world, then flown in to add to our bloodlines. This reputable Rottweiler breeder is located near Spokane, Washington. Rysa HamsteryWhile it appears this breeder is currently on a haitus, Rysa Hamstery is a small Colorado breeder run by two young enthusiasts that closely adhere to ASPCA care codes and PACFA breeding codes. They breed to show standards, and are always working to improve their genetics. Estimating the monthly costs of owning a pet is just as important as making sure you have the time and motivation to feed the Hamster when necessary, and provide a safe environment to live. We are incredibly grateful to be getting mentorship from Cheeks and Squeaks Hamsters and Strong Brew Hamstery. I use the standards set by the California Hamster Association; I work with a large variety of colors, patterns and coat types. Nicknames: Vixen, Sade, Happy Tail Individually, female hamsters can not breed under 4 months, and shouldnt be bred over a year old (due to stress/complications). Breeder: Zika Hamster (litter 25) Sire: Zika's Bebop Dam: Zika's Noodle Former breeding hamsters These are hamsters that have been part of our breeding program, but they have gone to new homes. All Classifieds > Washington > Pets and Animals > Seattle > 98115 The BEST hamsters for sale in Seattle, Washington When you think about small pets, a hamster is probably one of the first animals to pop into your head. Adorable baby Robos, the smallest of all dwarf hamsters and oh so entertaining to watch. I hope you enjoy looking around my website. PetSmart in Harrisonburg charges $14.99 for a Syrian and $22.99 for a "fancy bear" hamster. While hamsters are available in most, if not all major pet stores, you might want to turn to a local hamster breeder to get your new pet from. While we were traveling home with Argus, whenever we'd look back to check on him, his eyes would be wide open and staring us dead in the face. He came from good genetic stock and brought more Rust into our gene pool. You can meet our team here. Sort: Recommended. The 7 Labrador Retriever Breeders in Washington. Email if Interested. Hillcrest HamsteryA small but long-standing Missouri hamster breeder that posts their hamsters, both pet and for sale, on their Facebook page. My name is Jess, I am an ethical Syrian hamster breeder in Clifton, Virginia. Feel free to reach out if interested. 2.4 Mountain Miniature Goldendoodles. From a young age, Levi stood out with his exceptionally friendly and docile personality. Someone must have infused his fur with silk or clouds or something. It's possible he was indeed something new, or he may have been a chimera, a rare genetic occurrence in which two embryos fuse at a very early stage of development and grow into one hamster with different sets of DNA in different parts of its body. Copyright 2022 Cheeks and Squeaks Hamsters - All Rights Reserved. Hamster Shows Hamster shows are events where hamster breeders bring out their hamsters for exhibit and sale. Breeders. In this case, the two sets of DNA would have different coat colors. We want to help educate and bring awareness to proper animal care, fostering and the importance of adopting in your community. Even as a pup, he boldly came up to our hands and easily let us hold him. I use Breeder's Assistant for Hamsters by Tenset Technologies for all my record keeping and pedigrees. Artesian Labradors 6. This means that a female should only be bred twice,maybethree times, and each litter should be genetically different from the others. Hes our class clown getting his name Jet from an adorable adolescent stage where he hadnt grown into his big ears and he lifted his tail straight up in the air when he was excited the combination made him look ready for takeoff! Cricket is a yellow dominant spot VERY long haired little guy, hailing from Tristar Hamsters in England. She was my mystery hamster. These are all things to understand and be aware of. Pet Stores That Sell Hamsters. Russet comes from Hamstery Bbeauty in the Netherlands, who breeds top winning show hamsters which are truly phenomenal. Hamsters have been a part of our lives for many years, and we chose to work with them because we love them. Marilyn K. Rat Tails Rattery. Miss Worldz 02-22-2009 09:17 PM Breeders in Washington state area? Focusing on Yorkshire Terriers, Button Nose is a breeder located in Washington that has some of the cutest puppies for sale. Happy Paws Hamsters. Furball Critters prides themselves on their non-biting guarantee and has messaging based around the suitability of hamsters as pets for kids. We happily offer an alternative source to rodent mills and big box pet stores both locally and beyond. 100% of donations and adoption fees go to caring for and spoiIing the animaIs! Many times it has been seen that most people give up upon the idea of buying or adopting a guinea pig because of the difficulty in finding the right breeder. Address: 8233 WA-14, Lyle, WA 98635. Hamster adoption can be an enriching experience, and is a big decision. Button Nose. This is of course surprising because the Tortoiseshell pattern, a mixture of yellow and non-yellow areas, occurs only in females. As a rust carrier, Noodle is an important link in establishing Rust in our colony. Locating a Hamster breeder has never been easier! Offspring include Bebop, Kernel, Mocha, and Chai. Otto comes from Hamsterzucht Vulpes Gold- und Teddyhamsterzucht in Germany. The top breeders in Washington will have tested their breeding dogs and will provide that information to you willingly. He has a great body and head shape and has a calm personality. Suggestion & Comment Box This is because smaller-scale hamsters breeders usually, but not always, ethically produce hamsters that are well cared-for and healthy something that likely doesnt happen with big pet stores. Shes a thick, fabulously marked dove tortoiseshell. We take pride in our animals, and hope that we can aid you in finding the next addition to your family! My name is Sarah Jayne, I have a passion for hobbyist breeding of pure bred, long haired guinea pigs. Kernel Cream Longhair Aa Bb ee Pp ll They follow California Hamster Association and Ontario Hamster Club code of ethics for both husbandry and breeding, and they put a lot of effort into making sure their hamsters enter the right home. Country Counties HamsteryA self-proclaimed very small scale hamster breeder that keeps only two breeding hamsters at a time to ensure that every hamster is properly cared for and socialized. Some pets will maintain much more happiness as long as they live socially, does a Hamster need a companion pet in order to live happily? What You Need to Know to Care for Your Hamster, Ethically Bred Happy, Healthy, Humongous Hamsters. They are a part of the American Kennel Club's breeder of merit program, and all of their dogs have established pedigrees. She also works to fight misinformation and give owners all of the knowledge they could possibly need. Sorry! He would always bobble over to greet us when we walk to his cage and loved to be held. Our first priority to to ensure our animals live wonderful, full lives. Welcome to "Piggy Purrfect!" Guinea Pigs. After several inaccurate guesses, we named him "Enigma" and started seeking advice. fancy Mice Fancy dwarf hamsters fancy Mice. Please note that we may have adult retiree hamsters available sooner. Adopt true love from shelters, rescues, & private owners. We select breeding hamsters from our litters based on these priorities. All the hamsters born at Zika since the beginning of 2015 are Atherton's descendants. He really cares about fish, has a lot of fish himself and knows what to get, what's good and what's not. Order by 9am for delivery between 12pm-3pm, by 1pm for delivery between 3pm-6pm, & by 3pm for delivery between 6pm-8pm. We tested our hypothesis by mating her with Argus, a Black carrier, and found out we were right when Argenta produced our very first Black pup. We have an estimated 2-3 month wait time for adoption. Hamsters have immune systems that aren't as strong as other rodents, so they can easily catch diseases from mice, rats, gerbils, or guinea pigs. Bebop is almost a spitting image of his great-grandfather, our beloved Atherton. We are always here to answer questions and provide support should anything arise. Hamster breeders are surprisingly uncommon, and a breeder couldnt be found in many states. The second aspect is overall breeding frequency. You've probably tried searching for something like; 'Best Mastiff breeders in Washington', 'Washington Mastiff breeders', 'Mastiff Breeders in (WA)' This is a good place to start and hopefully our breeder directory will help you find a breeder. Essentially, a hamster breeder shouldnt be overbreeding; they should only breed as many hamsters as needed. All of our hamsters have a 10 to 12-inch diameter running wheel, aspen wood shavings or paper bedding, and assorted enrichment items. 2 Goldendoodle Puppies for Sale in Washington. Posted on: dinsdag,3 november 2020 hamster breeders washington state We were breeders of Campbells dwarves ands winter whites to a local pet store for several years supplying more then 300 hand trained young cuddly hamsters. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Pearl Hamletrys HamstersA Rockville Maryland Syrian hamster breeder that puts an emphasis on both hamster wellbeing and their genetics. Aside from his color, pattern and hair type, breeding for hamsters like Jet who are content in a habitat that can be reasonably provided is a priority of ours. Speckled Hamstery also breeds a variety of colors, including tortoiseshell, yellow, black, silver grey, golden, dominant spot, and chocolate in both solid and banded varieties. This boy is very special, a testament to great breeding and we couldnt be more thrilled to have him. I am situated in Lancaster, Lancashire. Likes: Mirroring my foster siblings, baby Robo hamsters adorable 5 weeks ready in one week. Tristar is a top breeder of award winning show hamsters. The regional clubs have also been known to organize hamster shows. Hamster breeders should never use pet store hamsters to breed. Shiloh was never afraid of humans. We got tired of all those chain store horrors. Home raised in a healthy American Shorthair - Little Willie Hamster - Medium - Young. She has a wide variety of chirps that all sound a bit different from the put me back in my cage to feed me, to the stop petting and feed me and stop interacting with other hamsters and feed me. They aren't cheap, usually at least $50, but totally worth every penny! Visit Their Website. If you want to visit with her, talk to her and shell wake up to visit you anytime, 24/7 but possibly only to see what treats youve brought her. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. This is a review for a reptile shops business in Seattle, WA: "Denny's Pet World is the best pet store in the area. She made an adorable chirping sound when we held her, like a tiny, contented cricket. She also brought us a new color gene, Rust, which can produce several nice combination colors when mixed with our other color genes. 2.1 Jazzie Shih Tzu. I'm not currently looking for another hamster but I would love to get any future hamsters from breeders if that is possible. 1. If you find one, click here: ADD WEBSITE: CONTACT: Betty 828-461-0656Gary 828-638-0057: The NOOK Animal Refuge and Adoption Agency (Shelter #1158035) x Cherokee County Pacolet, SC MAP IT: WEBSITE: Otto is just the sweetest hamster that ever has been. We have been breeding chinchillas for 21 years and we will be breeding them for many, many more. 2.8 Annie s Doodles. Fortunately, he produced some Silver Gray pups for us, proving that he is in fact a Silver Black. Previous. Benjamin looks Black, but he had a possibility of having a Silver Gray gene as well. SILENT RUNNER 12 WHEEL PLUS CAGE ATTACHMENT, Home of Teddy Bear Hamsters, Dwarf Hamsters, Fancy Rats and Chinchillas. Hand-fed babies become accustomed to human contact as soon as possible, ensuring your pet will adjust smoothly to you and its new surroundings. White Rose HamsteryBeautiful hand-raised hamsters that are friendly, curious, and calm around people. So, females have a very small window where they can be bred. He was the largest hamster we've ever had. Breeders will never admit to using pet store hamsters in their lines. Hamsters make wonderful and easy to care for pets. While its not inherently bad for a breeder to have extra stock, it can be indicative of shady practices. No permit is required in Florida. I am a proud member of the, We keep our hamsters in the same enclosures that we recommend to our adopters. We have adorable little newborn teddy bear hamsters and two young girls who are spoiling them rotten. they love to run and climb in tubes etc. Youll need about $100 in start-up costs for a cage, bedding, wheel, toys, water bottle, food, and treats. And he's cuddly. Find photos of Hamsters for adoption near you. Much of their focus is on silver gray, rust, cream, banded, satin, and combinations of these genes. Ontario. Cages should be plenty large enough to provide ample room to run around (at least 450 square inches), a quality running wheel should be present, there should be several toys in the cage, and healthy hamster food and water should always be present. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Our mission is to give homeless, neglected or special needs pets a chance at another life through rescue, rehabilitating and re-homing. All their dogs are raised in a loving home environment and are well-socialized. 2.5 Star View Kennels. A shy wisp of a hamster at first, she grew up and learned to like humans after all, especially after she learned that humans have the power to give her some time away from her babies. To make sure a breeder is meeting these standards, simply ask for pictures of their setup! very tame, sweet teddy bear hamster babies. Facebook: MY LIL' YORKIES. Today, we are a small hamstery giving adopters an ethical alternative to pet store hamsters which are sourced through rodent mills. Hes very curious, nosy and active. Mine is not a list of all Dachshund breeders in Washington State. Because of this, weve collected a list of the few hamster breeders that exist throughout the United States! While it's possible to simply go to a pet store and purchase a rat, a lot of people prefer to purchase their rat from a breeder. We were surprised to find out about the existence of such things, too. Courtesy listing, please e-mail [email protected] or call (. Brookside HamsteryOperating since 1989 and always in business, Brookside is owned by Bill Devlin. She was even known to fall asleep in our arms. All put together, we have over half a century of experience in the birding space. Your application guides us and allows us to recommend the best fit for your family. She has started her program long back. Cheeks & Squeaks breeds ethical hamsters, and theyre all pedigreed meaning that each animals ancestry is known for 5 generations at minimum. Shes on the small side but built like a brick, short, stout and astoundingly heavy for her size. by the She went on to lend her prolifery to a startup hamstery. Happy Paws HamstersMonica of Happy Paws Hamsters is a very passionate breeder for 4+ years and is mentored by the owners of Cheeks and Squeaks! The site was founded by Zach David, who currently shares his home with 3 cats and a tarantula named Emily. Truffle was on high alert when we made her profile picture; it was pure miracle that we got an in focus picture of her! Madisen has started this breeding function at home to produce happy, healthy, and fun-loving puppies for you. This should never be the case. Because they've passed on their genes to their descendants, they still get to be included on this page. Ethical hamster breeders work to improve the species as a whole, striving for each litter to be healthier than the last. Garrard Creek Labradors 7. Special thanks to our partners The Wildest and PetBasics, whose support makes our life-saving work possible. Mabel's genes bring back some mutations that we accidentally lost, Umbrous and Banded.

Field Survey Party Members And Functions, Students Identifying As Cats, Installing A Second Consumer Unit, Rome Airport Covid Test Appointment, Articles H

hamster breeders washington state