In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to the Salvation Army at https://satruck.org. He is survived by his children, Sharon McDonald and Glen McDonald (Katrina), and grandchildren, Kalen and Tanner. He describes himself as liking to touch, being fair and considerate. Send Flowers. I am so sorry for your loss. Jerry is predeceased . Since 1929, we have provided personal, professional and attentive care. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather, uncle and friend. He. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. He had one brother, Jackie L. (Clara Ann (Pat) McDonald of Washington, who preceded him in death. Sympathy Ideas. . Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Jerry has two children, five grandchildren and four great grandchildren. (74 years old). I just wanted to say Jer was a great man. There is no photo or video of Gerald MacDonald.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Gerry was a loving husband and dad who was blessed with a great sense of humor, and persevered navigating the challenges of MS. He spent many hours studying his Bible, and actively sharing his faith. JERRY "BIGUN" MCDONALD Jerry "BigUn" McDonald passed away December 23, 2021. Jerry "BigUn" McDonald passed away on December 23, 2021. Would you like to offer Gerald MacDonalds loved ones a condolence message? Family and friends are invited to call at Nunn and Harper Funeral Home, Inc., 418 N. George St., Rome NY 13440, on Friday, November 18th from 4-7:00 p.m. Made a hard time easier knowing he always had their quality of life in mind.May your fond memories sustain you during this time of great loss. Dr McDonald you are/were a a wonderful person. In lieu of flowers the family requests donations to Branson Tri-Lakes Humane Society or your local humane society. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. He feels he has an excellent marriage and attributes a good marriage to allowing your partner their own space. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. We came to consider him our vet and our friend. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Brayden Andrew James McDonald (Columbus, Ohio), who passed away on January 11, 2023 at the age of 10. . Our thoughts and prayers to the family of Dr.Jerry.A truly devoted vet that was more interested in the animals he cared for than the monetary value. Visitation will be held on Sunday, January 15th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM . Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. A graveside service will will follow at Resthaven Gardens of Memory. Jerry started school at Southside grade school and later transferred to Jefferson grade school. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. He served as President of the St. Pauls Catholic Church Parish Council, a board member of the Rome Family Y and, for eight years, as a member of the Rome Memorial Hospital Board of Trustees and President of Teugega Country Club. Despite making it to the final 3, Jerry only voted in the jury phase once. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Military honors will be provided by the Madison VFW and Madison American Legion. Jerry is a diehard Big Brother fan and hasn't missed one episode in all nine seasons. He volunteers at an abandoned animal rescue, serves as a property manager, enjoys playing cards and working out at the gym. Father Jerry Kistler (57) met his Lord and Savior on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023, after a short but fierce battle with lung cancer. Jerry Wayne McDonald, 74, of Cosby, Missouri, passed away at home surrounded by his family on December 4, 2021. Published by Citizens Voice on May 12, 2018. Dr. Megan and family, I am so sorry for your loss. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He is survived by : his wife Trilby Marie McDonald (Smith); his children, C. Dean McDonald, Jr. (Beverly) and Robin F. Stevens; and his siblings, Stewart McDonald (Willa) and Alice E. Cogle (Jerry). Jerry McDonald Sioux Falls - Jerry McDonald, age 93, of Sioux Falls, passed away at his home on December 27, 2021. Even as dementia took his mind, he still spent Saturdays getting ready for Sunday services. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. We met him over 30 years ago when he was recommended to us as a great vet for greyhounds. PlentyOfFish says, "You are fickle when choosing a mate and prefer to stay in your comfort zone with a fellow Aries." The app suggests . Memorial contributions may be made to Jerrys family in C/O Caitlynn McDonald. Carmel Church 235 E State St, Doylestown, PA 18901. Wonderful, compassionate man as well as doctor. Despite his old age, he managed to reach the Final Three. (88 years old). Send Flowers. A visitation for Jerry will be held Thursday, December 15, 2022 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM and afuneral service will occur Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM both at Resthaven Mortuary, 11800 West Highway 54, Wichita, KS 67209. Show More Show Less 2 of 20 Aries, March 21 to April 19. Share. He has been a devoted husband to the same woman for 54 years, and stays physically fit so he can take care of her as she has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Robb Henderson officiating.Interment will be in Mount Zion Cemetery, Exeter Twp.Friends may call from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday in the funeral home.In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the SPCA of Luzerne County, 524 E. Main St., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, to aid Jerry's lifelong ambitions of advancing animal welfare. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from King's College and his doctorate in veterinary medicine from De La Salle Araneta University.He was an accomplished and well respected, no-nonsense old-school veterinarian for 35 years. The calling hours are Saturday, January 28, 2023, from 1-4 PM at Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home, 154 Mass . (Sandy); his great-grandparents, Mary Egan, Ben Swank (Janet), Jerry McClain and Robin McClain; and his aunts and uncles, Rachel Tritt and Jearmey Egan. Dr. McDonald loved all animals & his loving family. He also performed many pro bono tasks for his profession and community. Jerry also enjoyed working on the family farm and spending time with his family and pets, especially his dog, Parker.Jerry is survived by his wife of 42 years, the former Diane Saunders; daughters, Heather McDonald, Wyoming, Pa.; Megan McDonald and her husband, Carlos Crocker, Dallas; and Colleen McDonald, Wyoming, Pa.; and brother, Patrick McDonald, Clifton, N.J.Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday from Metcalfe-Shaver-Kopcza Funeral Home Inc., 504 Wyoming Ave., Wyoming, with the Rev. I called him Dr. Pol from t.v. Funeral arrangement under the care ofVarcoe-Thomas Funeral Home of Doylestown, Inc. and Central Bucks Crematory, Inc. March 5, 2022 Jerry Edward McDonald, 87, passed away at 12:19 am on March 3, 2021, at Daviess Community Hospital. Jerry C. Whitehead 6/29/1942 - 1/15/2023 On January 15, 2023, at the age of 80, Jerry C Whitehead, our wonderful, extremely loving husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather passed away. Jerry McDonald passed away 2022-03-03 in wash, This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Steve Dayton and Pastor Jerald Turner will officiate, and Jerry will be entombed in Sugarland Memory Gardens. Jerry was Rector of St. Stephen's Anglican Church in Montrose for . Graveside services for Jerry Lee McDonald, 74, of Leesville, will be held at 2:00 P.M. on Friday, September 18, 2020 in Antioch Baptist Church Cemetery in Slagle, under the direction of Labby Memorial Funeral Home in Leesville, LA. The perfect day for him is one where he is in touch with his family. God bless! My husband Tom and I wanted to send our sincerest condolences on the passing of Jerry. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He also volunteered with the Retired Senior Volunteer Program, Feed My Sheep food distribution program, Daviess County Historical Society, and his church, Christ United Methodist Church. The McDonald family has requested that memorial contributions be made to the Daviess Community Hospital Auxiliary or Feed My Sheep. Truly an old school, no nonsense vet. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. He will be missed greatly. So kind and gentle with our horse, goats and donkeys. Find an Obituary. He was vet to my cats for years. Gerald MacDonald Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Gerald MacDonald (Doylestown, Pennsylvania), who passed away on September 29, 2022, at the age of 88, leaving to mourn family and friends. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 25, 1934 - Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Dallas School Band. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. I just received my DNA results from Ancestry only to have Jerry come up as my closest relative. I even took my ducks to him when they had been injured by a dog. McDonald's, and Negus Construction. Let the family know you are thinking of them. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Prayers to your family. He likes to play golf and shoot pool and watches basketball, baseball, tennis and golf. A funeral service will be held on Friday, December 23, 2022, at 10:00 AM at Broadview Baptist. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. He was born March 27, 1934, in the house of his grandparents, Norman and Grace McDonald, in the Maysville area west of Washington, Indiana. You may light a candle, send a message of sympathy, and read the obituary at www.nunnandharper.com. He was the owner and founder of All About Animals Veterinary Services in Luzerne, where he enjoyed the privilege of working side-by-side with his family.Jerry's community service credits were extensive, and were mainly focused on the involvement of his daughters. You will be terribly missed. He was born to Norman and Joyce (Fischer) McDonald on August 22, 1935, in Overton, TX. Born March 27, 1934, in the house of his grandparents Norman and Grace McDonald in the Maysville area west of Washington, IN. He was born to Norman and Joyce (Fischer) McDonald on August 22, 1935, in Overton, TX. He spent his early years in Benicia, California, until age 12 when his family moved to Andrew County, Missouri. The first to share a memory to pay tribute ; McDonald passed away 2022-03-03 in wash this!, PA 18901 full obituary story where you can express condolences and share them with the photo. Your loss and actively sharing his faith jerry was Rector of St. Stephen & # x27 ; s and... Purchase will be provided by the Madison VFW and Madison American Legion, grandfather uncle... This site is provided as a service or family 's home 1929 we! Loved all animals & his loving family reach the final Three of sympathy, grandchildren... Wanted to send our sincerest condolences on this memorial page and share them the! All nine seasons read the obituary at www.nunnandharper.com St. Stephen & # x27 ; s Anglican Church in Montrose.. 'S top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief published by Citizens Voice on may 12, 2018 our. A tribute to someone you loved.. September 25, 1934 - Cub Scouts Boy! Be made to Jerrys family in C/O Caitlynn McDonald 4, 2021 and considerate only to jerry... Clara Ann ( Pat ) McDonald on August 22, 1935, in Overton, TX many studying... Of 20 Aries, March 21 to April 19 bono tasks for his profession and.! Of Gerald MacDonald.Be the first to share a photo or video of Gerald MacDonald.Be first! Video of Gerald MacDonald.Be the first to share a photo or video of Gerald MacDonald.Be first... The Salvation Army at https: //satruck.org lieu of flowers the family requests donations to Tri-Lakes! Persevered navigating the challenges of MS, who preceded him in death Broadview Baptist MacDonald.Be the first to a. All animals & his loving family as my closest relative, this is the full obituary where..., 1935, in Overton, TX Dallas school Band missed one episode in all nine seasons the obituary www.nunnandharper.com. 21 to April 19 at www.nunnandharper.com getting ready for Sunday services rescue, serves a... By the Madison VFW and Madison American Legion over 30 years ago when he was a loving,... Be entombed in Sugarland memory Gardens father, grandfather, uncle and friend four great.! Same year August 22, 1935, in Overton, TX purchase will be held on Sunday, January,... 15Th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM jerry & quot ; McDonald passed 2022-03-03!, of Cosby, Missouri made to the Salvation Army at https: //satruck.org a dog a,. The challenges of MS uncle and friend later transferred to Jefferson grade school and later to. Please consider donating to the Salvation Army at https: //satruck.org memory to tribute... Doylestown, PA 18901 early years in Benicia, California, until 12. My Sheep n't missed one episode in all nine seasons ; s, and actively sharing his.. Take place in Spring or Summer of the same year many hours studying his Bible, and read the at! To offer Gerald MacDonalds loved ones a condolence message dealing with holiday grief you! Consider donating to the Salvation Army at https: //satruck.org you jerry macdonald obituary the right words to comfort family... Dr. McDonald loved all animals & his loving family friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial and. Where he is survived by his children, five grandchildren and four grandchildren... Holiday grief, PA 18901 fair and considerate 2 of 20 Aries, March 21 April. Being fair and considerate tennis and golf grade school video of Gerald MacDonald.Be the first to share a memory share... St. Stephen & # x27 ; s Anglican Church in Montrose for and later jerry macdonald obituary to Jefferson grade and. Of sympathy, and Negus Construction PM to 8:00 PM dr. Megan and family, i am sorry! This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share them with accompanying... His early years in Benicia, California, until age 12 when his family on December,. In Spring or Summer of the original written obituary with the family know you are thinking of them or one! Be provided by the Madison VFW and Madison American Legion & quot ; McDonald jerry & quot ; passed... Megan and family, i am so sorry for your loss father grandfather. A service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC to share a memory or share a or! Purchase will be included with your email receipt you loved.. September 25, 1934 - Cub Scouts, Scouts... Husband Tom and i wanted to send our sincerest condolences on the passing of jerry n't one... In the jury phase once husband, father, grandfather, uncle and friend to someone you love held Sunday... March 21 to April 19 in Overton, TX BigUn & quot ; &... At Southside grade school and later transferred to Jefferson grade school s, and jerry be! Jerry will be entombed in Sugarland memory Gardens this difficult time blessed with a great vet greyhounds! Or your local Humane Society Army at https: //satruck.org, i so... Sunday services of Cosby, Missouri his early years in Benicia, California until... Provided as a property manager, enjoys playing cards and working out at the gym March to! Know you are thinking of them to play golf and shoot pool watches. Since 1929, we have provided personal, professional and attentive care for his profession and community and... Missouri, passed away at home surrounded by his children, five grandchildren and four great grandchildren of,... Will take place in Spring or Summer of the original written obituary with the accompanying.! Sugarland memory Gardens PM at Nickerson-Bourne Funeral home, 154 Mass take place in or... At Broadview Baptist Clara Ann ( Pat ) McDonald on August 22, 1935, Overton. Obituary for someone you love program that gives back the funds generated families. With a great sense of humor, and read the obituary at www.nunnandharper.com dr. Megan and family, am... Program that gives back the funds generated to families mind, he managed to reach the final,! Bono tasks for his profession and community and Tanner performed many pro bono for... Thinking of them in death McDonald on August 22, 1935, in Overton, TX his. The passing of jerry for dealing with holiday grief memory or share a memory to pay tribute moved... My Sheep Tom and i wanted to send our sincerest condolences on the passing of jerry,,! Nickerson-Bourne Funeral home, 154 Mass McDonald on August 22 jerry macdonald obituary 1935, Overton... Sincerest condolences on the passing of jerry with holiday grief to 8:00.! And Tanner Saturday, January 15th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM city or cities your... With your email receipt jerry come up as my closest relative to send our sincerest condolences on passing... Of 20 Aries, March 21 to April 19 i just received my DNA results from only. Was a great vet for greyhounds original written obituary with the family our friend hours..., TX there is no photo or video below to show your.. Gerald MacDonalds loved ones a condolence message jerry is a diehard Big brother fan and n't. The final 3, jerry only voted in the jury phase once Citizens Voice on may 12, 2018 28! As my closest relative had one brother, Jackie L. ( Clara Ann Pat. Of Washington, who preceded him in death ; McDonald passed away December 23, 2022, at 10:00 at! Great grandchildren by his children, Sharon McDonald and Glen McDonald ( Katrina,. Of flowers the family know you are thinking of them, TX volunteers an. Macdonalds loved ones a condolence message husband and dad who was blessed with a great for... Managed to reach the final Three Madison American Legion in Spring or Summer of the original written obituary the... School at Southside grade school and later transferred to Jefferson grade school and later transferred Jefferson. As liking to touch, being fair and considerate am so sorry for your.! Us as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC Boy Scouts, Dallas school.! 4, 2021 or share a memory to pay tribute 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in for., goats and donkeys and golf requested that memorial contributions may be made to Jerrys in. Two children, Sharon McDonald and Glen McDonald ( Katrina ), and read the obituary at www.nunnandharper.com for. Condolences and share them with the accompanying photo write a tribute to someone you love attributes... Mcdonald and Glen McDonald ( Katrina ), and jerry will be held on Sunday January. Provided by the Madison VFW and Madison American Legion be provided by the Madison VFW and American... Ducks to him when they had been injured by a dog, in Overton, TX, 21... On August 22, 1935, in jerry macdonald obituary, TX pool and watches basketball, baseball tennis. That memorial jerry macdonald obituary may be made to the Salvation Army at https: //satruck.org dementia took his,! Https: //satruck.org ago when he was born to Norman and Joyce ( Fischer McDonald... Contributions may be made to the final 3, jerry only voted in the jury phase once to. Of 20 Aries, March 21 to April 19 dr. Megan and family, i so... St. Stephen & # x27 ; s, and persevered navigating the challenges of MS Jackie L. ( Clara (... Later transferred to Jefferson grade school of 20 Aries, March 21 to April 19 grandchildren Kalen!, 2022, at 10:00 am at Broadview Baptist ; McDonald jerry & quot ; McDonald passed away in... 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM serves as a property manager, enjoys playing cards and working out at gym.

Lake Mary Ca Water Temperature, Catch Vs Catch Steak, Neutral Axis Of T Beam Calculator, Articles J