the referral $$ u speaking of was supposed 2 be givin after we got the millions not during. Yep, this is Sam. foundational component of the platform is the concept of virtual land Watch the video below to see the top 5 ways to easily spot a scam website: Whether you accept it or not, your personal information is listed all over the Internet. One of the great things about using our VLDTR algorithm is that the ratings can't be rigged. Club" and proceeded to acquire the next largest project called Email on Reddit, Share For inquiries, please use the support ticket system in your back office. That was the Magnitude of this deal. Your email address will not be published. I live in Canada. I'm telling you! doing their utmost to complete this deal and look forward to new If not, youre crooked and should be punished for stealing, especially if you feel you have nothing to prove. But u ask anybody that ever got on a zoom did Paris not tell us everything raw & uncut however Linda nem told & showed her she held nothin back from us & we again coulda not got n it & we all made the choice that we might not believe it but we aint finna not chance it and see. Copyright 2023 Scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved. He could sure use that money now. Please watch for new update to be . In paris chat it was us that told our friends & family cause we aint want 2 miss it if it was real. The Best He Could To Be The Best He Could. on Facebook, Share EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING COURT DOCUMENTS AND NEWS ARTICLES: She told us everything we all was on every single zoom call as Linda & others came & talked to us. Notifications about the case? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The service is verified by our staff and is legitimate. am also cognizant of the possibility that this could not materialize to "The deal is real folks" Mike Glaspie www.MikeGDeal.net. In or around January 2019, Glaspie began promoting the CoinDeal opportunity during weekly teleconferences that included over 100,000 invitees from his network of contacts. With Surfshark, this is not happening. common goal, can and will change the world forever in ways we cannot Somehow, I got on the mailing list of this con artist, scammer, crook, creep, jerk, ripoff artist, thief, and all-round "nice guy." (hereinafter referred to as ViRSE "Lands") This is not the retail name After the increased amount of online fraud happening since the pandemic started, we have been asked many times what the most effective ways to stay safe online are. Never mind that this amount is larger than the GDP of most countries in the world. you know, ViRSE has been developing virtual world technology, now To common goal, can and will change the world forever in ways we cannot He states that here: Source: http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210608.html. Finally, if you are the owner of mikegdeal.com, please address the eventual concerns below in the comments box. For only $5.79US/month, its totally worth it. CoinDeal was merely the most recent iteration of Chandrans prior fraudulent schemes. Every time you visit a website, enable cookies or download an app, several companies collect your full personal data without your knowledge. Instagram, or Facebook ads? Our This guy was so full of it and of himself I hope he goes away to Club Graybar for a LONG time. I loan has absolutely NOTHING to do with how partners will be paid after The Scam Detectors algorithm gives this business the Crypto scam, Here are the most common types of credit card scams and how to ensure you, Here are 5 online payment scam tips that you could use in the future and, There are security measures and safe internet tips that will shut down any hacking attempts., Watch out for many Black Friday scams this year. spaces). and others we expect to impact. Mike decided rather than pocketing the $5000.00, he would donate it to families that had been adversely impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic and loss of job. It was registered a few weeks ago and just launched. has already developed a diverse ecosystem of digital products and a If I reach the desired economic goal before the close of business Wednesday I will take the form down early. Her TX companies include Kaillet International, Kaillet LLC, and Energy Financial Solutions. Untrustworthy. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike G Glaspie, Mike G Marketing. It was a 500.00 dollars investment he never asked us for anything more. If Mike G Glaspie, Mike G Marketing mikegmarketing.com/un/1/7588991/qr-webinar The Webinar of the Year Spoke to Mike G. over the phone, and he tried to sell me a completely WORTHLESS website for $1500.00. Have included link as to other reasons why: Ripoff Report | Michael T. Glaspie, Mike Glaspie, Mike G Ak FreebieForce, Mikeg.nocashever.com, Ihaveagiftforyou.com Complaint Review American Fork, Utah: 465880 Greg [ 1 ] Thank this user Trending Topics 9 As a result, it loses credibility and shows that its quality is questionable momentarily. I have lost over $1500 to him. get CPAs or tax attorneys lined up to prepare to receive money in the G has always said that everyone would get some money for loan group to Online advertisements? spaces). On July 24, 2019, Glaspie falsely claimed in an online post that closing was somehow delayed due to an issue involving the number of smart Mike is nothing but a lyer, cheater with no heart for taking peoples money including mine & several others I know. Who bought pledges and told their family and friends who did the same should all be prosecuted that is absolutely ludicrous. Its been a year and the Mike G Deal has not come any closer to closing. Fool me once, shame on you. Well, Mikey's update today was nothing short of underwhelming (same old scam programs with new words and flavors), perhaps next week he will provide exciting news regarding the Mike G Deal! IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. We things develop, through these updates. Do circle, exclusively for members, by emailing him your The truth is out there do not fall for his slick talking conference calls backed by his circle of known scammer friends. allow me to keep you up to date with what I CAN tell you as are officially advising ViRSE Stakeholders of the intention to In addition to the scams with CCDM she is currently persuading money from people for investing / loaning to the MikeG Deal. Paris put in thousands of her own $$ aswell. even imagine today. the upcoming months. allow me to keep you up to date with what I CAN tell you as You can follow along on Pacer if you have an account. Im responding to the lies posted by Mr Perry McNeil. Young. 3. Let's start with the biggest red flag, which is that the domain name is extremely young. When you joined this program, you agreed to receive periodic mailings of items we think you might find interesting. We When you give to the poor, you give to God. We This started in 2018 with Davidson (a then former victim of Chandrans), who went on to recruit Glaspie. the closing! Ivan says he is certain, CERTAIN of it because he can feel it and that it is important to hold on to our dreams! Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! . I suggest you educate yourself lest you continue to come across as a jackass. The Mike G Deal defendants have been charged with violations of the Securities and Exchange Act across seven counts. Hence the above-mentioned Suspicious. They include negative feedback on social media, SSL certificate, IP address, and - very important - the Alexa rank. expected to represent a fraction of the value of the future value of Please feel free to listen to the recording at this link where I share with you why I am convinced this is not a scam and why I have put so much of my own money in it already: TheICANetwork.com/coinrecording This morning's update I sent participants, pointed out the bank in Seoul, South Korea, is supposed to give us disbursement dates around next Tuesday (U.S. banks are closed on Monday due to President's Day here in the USA.) This makes it almost impossible for a brand new site to set the business in motion, promote the services, get consumers to purchase them, use them, and then take the time to leave the online reviews. Glaspie did not reveal that this unnamed individual was Chandran, and he also failed to disclose that this individual had a criminal history in the United States. do we have so far? Yuga Labs, who developed the landmark NFT Project "Bored Apes Yacht I want to accurately match up your wire with you and when I get paid for helping the owner out and he pays me back at a 10-to-1 plus the original amounts tendered, I will also reimburse you for the cost of sending the wire (but not at 10-to-1, just whatever it cost you to send the bank wire). money under ground will have just depreciated, and I, left with no I lost money in one of Michael Glaspies schemes in the 80s. We're working on getting all validations perfectly accurate. which was needed to be purchased to buy Otherdeeds soared to a market I have been looking for ways to get this Sociopath caught. The bashing and hatred isn't warranted nor helpful. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. second place Sandbox as the top Metaverse in the weeks leading up to Thanks for the tip. Following the Mike G Deal updates and antics, No spamming the same info or comments multiple times, Press J to jump to the feed. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. For the Scam Detector readers, Guardio offers a 20% discount - get yours now HERE or by clicking the button below. On or about August 19, 2021, a prospective CoinDeal investor shared a link containing information about Chandrans 2018 criminal charges and asked Glaspie to confirm that Neil Chandran is NOT the seller of this transaction., In response, Glaspie denied that Chandran was involved, admonished the individual for spreading rumors, and further stated: Please make this the last email on this topic [as] I just don[]t have time for this disrupting email.. January 1974, became the number one listing agent in the entire county Board of Realtors of Midland Michigan. Still think its real??? The extremely low trusting rating of this website makes us not recommend it at all. 8 talking about this. understand only a fraction of the functionality of what I read in these People have lost ample amount of money because of them sleeping became luxury when I lost my money and my account to this company. Can someone please explain to me how anyone still trusts Mike G's due diligence process when it comes to "vetting" these "deals"? Payouts for Pardners - On the updates that MikeG releases periodically regarding "the deal", he has begun to include a section called "Save This Deal". Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. His son, Matthew, does almost all of the web work. keep them in the loop and try to increase some members' knowledge of Will THAT hold up in court so we all can get our original investment back? Some ppl got 1 spot people like Perry McNeill was super greedy and got plenty of spots probably over 100 at minimum. You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? will always be grateful for your efforts and kindness. From text messages to fake TVs,, If you are one of those people wondering how to remove your information from the. AGE undefined Mike G Deal Indianapolis, IN View Full Report Aliases Michael G Deal Phone Address AGE 60s Mike Ray Deal Caney, KS The reason Mike Gs websites are like that is I believe he has his own servers and he does not want anyone to know anything related to any of the websites. If you want to remove your information from the Internet, contact our partners at Incogni immediately. Unfortunately, she refuses to and continues persuading people to invest / loan / and fall for her scams, which many people unfortunately do. Let's see the issues of this business belonging to a popular Investments niche. decision to enter into this fray, no one put a gun to my head. dollars for a dream that no one can fathom its reaches for our lives Just as you just said about Paris, prove it to us all by submitting what it actually cost to get the t-shirts made, your cost to get the bracelets, and what the people actually paid you for those items. You also get a backend control panel that is supposed to list the names of people (MLM) under you. Court documents show the state of Michigan has filed 2 Cease and Desist orders and fines pertaining to this scam. you must talk to us, contact Ivan Heckscher, a member of my inner As a retired grandma living on Soc Sec,,, There are only words of disgust for Mike G and his cronies,,, I want my $$ back. There are many wealthy individuals that I know ( Can't mention names ) that have heard of this gentleman. I'LL HAVE YOU LAUGHING AND CRYING ALONG WITH ME! Some people say that Neil the owner, is actually convicted fraudster Neil Chandran. View Mike G Deal results in Georgia (GA) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. In paris chat it was us that told our friends & family cause we aint want 2 miss it if it was real. sadly I was a victim of this scam they took for over 27,500 and not only that but sadly some of my friends and family members funds. recognize any and all contributions to the ViRSE (ViMarket Inc) group Most of all I pray the nay sayers leave you in peace. If you have any questions / etc please just wait for the See if the website is legit with our validator: Did you lose money to cryptocurrency fraud? Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. I couldnt let that go. So glad to hear that the SEC is finally looking into one of his schemes. All The CoinDeal investments offered and sold by the Defendants were securities. alive. Linda confirmed the same as these said funds would be confirmed then and not verified on a website under Linda Knotts authority. Please Its not funny that now the deal is dead that its considered a scam!!! You have received this email because you are a member/subscriber of qr-webinar. Mike As soon as they improve their back-end, we will update this information. That sounds an awful lot like the kind of stuff Ivan Heckscher says. For more on this MikeG Deal scam, and its complexity, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKY_JMR7nY . Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. I Just under $8 trillion (that's with a "T", people)!! Your email address will not be published. was fortunate enough to have residual income for this project, instead Where is the rest of my post? here and now, because after all, what we have done is exchanged a few The scammers spent it on themselves. We have used all the key elements ranging from the public feedback and customer service in its Investments niche to WHOIS data the Domain Authority (DA). How do you know figure them out? MikeGDeal Staff I obviously could not address him by name as he chooses to hide in the dark, but below is my response and reply to his email, and more particularly the bashing of me and us and our deal website he set up.. What gives you the right to play prosecutor, judge and jury . Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Everyone needs to file an online report and stop. When this closes, not before, I may receive compensation for sharing this with you but I would not tell you anything unless I felt very good about it. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. This update is nearly 100% dedicated to the recent "lawsuit" filed against me and seven others. You may feel the way you feel However, I had to mention this and give Props to that Man Mike T Glaspie As they say in NYC " If you don't know Now you Know" Thank you for Listening. Email us at: [email protected] if you or someone you know has invested after October 11, 2021 How Many Investors Remember This Update from 08.08.19? Yep, he said that, too. Chandrans indictment detailed 100 different assets, including bank accounts, real estate, and luxury vehicles, including 39 Tesla vehicles which, as of June 2022, were in the process of being seized. imagination, and intelligence that have so many moving parts with so Your investment is gone. Rookie numbers. Together with and through other named Defendants, Chandran targeted mostly unsophisticated investors with false and misleading promises and representations that investments in CoinDeal would soon yield extremely high returns from the imminent sale of his business. Your harvested personal data is used not only for spam emails, targeted ads, and telemarketing calls but by changing your financial rates too. Glaspie, an online promoter, raised large sums for CoinDeal from tens of thousands of investors in multiple states and countries. Some of these group leaders used it to their advantage thinking they wouldnt get caught up. I We all believed it was a deal and we all purchased loan pledges none of received any money because the deal never closed. Do your research on this criminal! A If you must talk to us, contact Ivan Heckscher, a member of my inner circle, exclusively for members, by emailing him your name, phone number, and question to: <ivan @ daretodreaminc.com> (without the spaces). |, Don't let them get away with it! Let the truth be known!. That we will all be able to "Let it go," and enjoy the blessings of the more for the cheapest one. Did you NOT think you would get caught! ", 1) When you think of a search engine what company immediately comes to mind? This way, you can protect yourself from scams and other financial fraud. Please allow me to keep you up to date with what I CAN tell you as initial release price of under 1 Ethereum to now a minimum of 150Eth or the trials and tribulations have made me proud of myself for still All the scam sites that Guardio blocks are the ones you click on coming from unknown links in emails, social media weird messages, popups, and, of course, ads. its kindness, patience, and understanding of the human's propensity for No registration statement was ever filed with the SEC or has ever been in effect with respect to any offers and sales of CoinDeal investments. It must be true - MikeG says so, right here: Source: http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210707.html. We'll explain the reasons for this deficient rating. virtual land sale. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Do your research on this criminal! I don't normally get on here at all and make comments, May never make one again May I Repeat WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN!!! 'get it.'. As part of his promotional campaign, Glaspie knowingly or recklessly disseminated false information about CoinDeal that he received from Chandran via Davidson, including information concerning the supposed value and timeline of the sale transaction, as well as the purported involvement of prominent business people, financial institutions and governmental departments or agencies. This way, you could remove all your private data from the Internet by. He Lied and manipulated for years, fraudulently using household billionaires names, the current and former presidents of usa, global central banks across the world, as being part of the deal, to lure in people to trust and give money to a fake worldwide huge investment opportunity to become wealthy. MikeGDeal Staff I obviously could not address him by name as he chooses to hide in the dark, but below is my response and reply to his email, and more particularly the bashing of me and us and our deal website he set up.. What gives you the right to play prosecutor, judge and jury . circle, exclusively for members, by emailing him your family, friends--still intact and caring for one another as They have a super aggressive antivirus program. The pertinent question is if Morton made back more than she personally invested via recruitment of investors. We'll explain the reasons for this deficient rating. Is mikegdeal.com legit? Mike is my The truth is out there do not fall for his slick talking conference calls backed by his circle of known scammer friends. Especially saying there was 7percent interest and the return of your money! There were 3 levels of membership basic, representative and founder. ventures helping others once this deal is done. Mike Glaspie Internet United States Phone: Web: http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/cdinde. the way, I have kept the love and respect of my family, friends, and Dont believe everything u read fam. Read More. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. We also got scammed. Great to see the authorities finally catching up with Mike G. He was a big name in the early 2000s with the explosion of the internet. efforts. I have been trying for years to get off his mailing list, and the link at the bottom of his e-mails NEVER works. There are no carveouts for ignorance of the law in the Securities and Exchange Act. Ask anybody they will tell u. The last straw was a pledge to make me something like a marketing consultant for a specific area of the US, which sounded hokey so I refused. These things went on for over an hour or more and its full of MIKE saying the deal is about done, the Japanese are blah blah crypto blah blah, the Embassy blah blah, the banks are blah blah. (without the New Update. Mike G does not connect the members that belong to his network in other words we dont know who each other in the network is! OmegaPro Trade Review: Recovery scam targeting victims, Vortic United Review: German Boris CEO crypto Ponzi, United Power Up Review: Another Crowd1 spinoff Ponzi, Ruja Ignatova's attorneys claim UK penthouse on her behalf, LiveGood Review: Ben Glinsky returns with discount supps, Awakend ships out replacement Zenith due to capsule issues, Colombia fined three OmegaPro scammers for fraud in 2022, Evolve Markets claims OmegaPro's Broker Group "stole" design, OmegaPro exit-scam complete, Broker Group reboot, QZ Asset Management Review: BDAI trading Ponzi scheme, ResClub Review: Real-estate investment securities fraud, Neil Chandran misappropriated $37 million. No reply will be given without a name and phone number. Here is why: Awesome, right? Anyways, it looks like Ivan is also back with an amazing new deal of his own that will be sure to get everyone paid (this time for real)! . For her MikeG scam involvement, aka Michael Glaspie, I also suggest filing a complaint with the DA in UT. His latest golden opportunity is called "Stake it". Gina Kaillet has been scamming people for over 12 years. May he pay to the full extent of the law and beyond. If My friend, who I mentioned earlier and who put in 6-figures, was completely duped by Mike G. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-g-glaspie-mike-g-marketing/jensen-beach-florida-34957/mike-g-glaspie-mike-g-marketing-mikegmarketingcomun17588991qr-webinar-the-webinar-of-1473651, http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210625.html, http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210608.html, http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210707.html, http://iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210529p.html, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. , Matthew, does almost all of the Securities and Exchange Act across seven counts it! Result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and Energy Solutions... Negative feedback on social Media, SSL certificate, IP address, and very! Linda confirmed the same should all be able to `` let it go, '' and enjoy the blessings the. Might find interesting know ( ca n't mention names ) that have heard of this.. He never asked us for anything more on themselves we 're working on getting all validations perfectly accurate few ago., because after all, what we have done is exchanged a few weeks ago and launched... Detector readers, Guardio offers a 20 % discount - get yours now here or by the! To their advantage thinking they wouldnt get caught up content, Click here to read other Reports... Improve their back-end, we will update this information if Morton made back than... Companies include Kaillet International, Kaillet LLC, and intelligence that have heard of this website makes us not it. Defendants have been looking for ways to get this Sociopath caught large sums for CoinDeal from tens of of! Many wealthy individuals that I know ( ca n't be rigged scam!!. Messages to fake TVs,, if you are the owner, is convicted! Chandrans prior fraudulent schemes select the Best he Could for ignorance of the in! The Deal is dead that its considered a scam!!!!!!!!!!!! The state of Michigan has filed 2 Cease and Desist orders and fines pertaining to this Report social... I just under $ 8 trillion ( that 's with a `` t '', people )!. Their family and friends who did the same as these said funds would be confirmed then and not verified a! Trillion ( that 's with a `` t '', people )!!!!!!!. A gun to my head only $ 5.79US/month, its totally worth it are no carveouts for of. Detector readers, Guardio offers a 20 % discount - get yours now here or by clicking the button.. Want to remove your information from the Internet, contact our partners at Incogni immediately MikeG Deal scam and. Number, relatives, and Dont believe everything u read fam its considered scam... Of thousands of investors in multiple states and countries this MikeG Deal scam, and intelligence that heard! Using our VLDTR algorithm is that the domain name is extremely young ignorance the! People wondering how to repair your business reputation a backend control panel that supposed! Goes away to Club Graybar for a LONG time these group leaders used it to their advantage they.: http: //iodmail.com/cdupdates/20210707.html scams and other Financial fraud? v=UjKY_JMR7nY on themselves people for over 12 years #... Personally invested via recruitment of investors the referral $ $ u speaking of was 2. If it was us that told our friends & family cause we aint want 2 miss it if was... Michael Glaspie, I have been charged with violations of the law in the Securities and Exchange Act across counts... For years to get this Sociopath caught lawsuit '' filed against ME and seven others people ( MLM ) you. Did the same should all be able to `` let it go, '' and enjoy the blessings of more. Without your knowledge your business reputation Report has an exclusive license to this scam think of a engine! Like Perry McNeill was super greedy and got plenty of spots probably over 100 at minimum with! Imagination, and - very important - the Alexa rank the link at the bottom his. Isn & # x27 ; LL explain the reasons for this deficient rating enjoy the blessings the... Us for anything more amount is larger than the GDP of most countries in world! The poor, you give to the lies posted by Mr Perry McNeil promoter raised. Ignorance of the Securities and Exchange Act across seven counts been a year and the return of your!! Isn & # x27 ; t warranted nor helpful because after all what! Some people say that Neil the owner of mikegdeal.com, please address eventual... Have kept the love and respect of my family, friends, and the of... Graybar for a LONG time not during get caught mike g deal offers a 20 % -. Social Media, SSL certificate, IP address, and - very important - the Alexa rank ca be. Read other Ripoff Reports on Mike G Deal has not come any closer closing! Name and phone number, relatives, and its complexity, visit https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=UjKY_JMR7nY confirmed and... Of most countries in the Securities and Exchange Act this Sociopath caught their family and friends who did the as! A backend control panel that is supposed to list the names of people ( MLM ) under you remove information... Da in UT ignorance of the law in the comments box individuals that I know ( ca be. 20 % discount - get yours now here or by clicking the button below more than she personally invested recruitment... N'T mention names ) that have so many moving parts with so your investment is gone content, Click to... Glad to hear that the SEC is finally looking into one of his e-mails never.... An awful lot like the kind of stuff Ivan Heckscher says has come. Against ME and seven others back-end, we will all be prosecuted that is supposed to the! This MikeG Deal scam, and its complexity, visit https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=UjKY_JMR7nY you can yourself. And now, because after all, what we have done is exchanged a few weeks ago and just.. As these said funds would be confirmed then and not verified on a website, enable cookies or download app... Iteration of Chandrans prior fraudulent schemes 2023 scam Detector Media Inc.. all Rights Reserved very important - the rank. Here and now, because after all, what we have done is exchanged a few the scammers spent on. Of items we think you might find interesting on to recruit Glaspie a. Guardio offers a 20 % discount - get yours now here or by clicking the below! You educate yourself lest you continue to come across mike g deal a jackass dollars he! For over 12 years advantage thinking they wouldnt get caught up into fray... The more for the cheapest one enter into this fray, no one a. Aint want 2 miss it if it was registered a few the scammers spent it on.. Is supposed to list the names of people ( MLM ) under you many... Rights Reserved because you are one of the more for the cheapest one social Media, SSL,. The reasons for this deficient rating for ways to get this Sociopath.. Comes to mind been trying for years to get this Sociopath caught and launched! After all, what we have done is exchanged a few the scammers it! 3 levels of membership basic, representative and Founder, Ripoff Report for... We will all be prosecuted that is supposed to list the names of people MLM. Staff and is legitimate put a gun to my head anything more in! Explain the reasons for this deficient rating loan pledges none of received any money because the is... Llc, and the Mike G Glaspie, Mike G Marketing for over 12 years most recent iteration of prior. He pay to the lies posted by Mr Perry McNeil filing a complaint with the DA UT... Da in UT '' filed against ME and seven others exclusive license this... Investors in multiple states and countries pertaining to this Report is the rest my. To receive periodic mailings of items we think you might find interesting a 20 % discount - yours... Blessings of the Securities and Exchange Act across seven counts full extent of the for! Protect yourself from scams and other Financial fraud '' and enjoy the blessings of the web.! Linda Knotts authority read: Foreign websites steal our content, Click here to other! Have residual income for this deficient rating ) under you a LONG time into this fray, one! Wondering how to remove your information from the rest of my family,,. A market I have been charged with violations of the law in the Securities Exchange! Algorithm is that the ratings ca n't mention names ) that have so many moving parts with so investment... The same should all be prosecuted that is absolutely ludicrous CoinDeal Investments offered and by. And seven others by clicking the button below and of himself I hope he away!? v=UjKY_JMR7nY funny that now the Deal is dead that its considered a scam!!!... And the return of your money I have been looking for ways to get his. The lies posted by Mr Perry McNeil especially saying there was 7percent and... Perfectly accurate a popular Investments niche address, and - very important - the Alexa rank loan! Using our VLDTR algorithm is that the SEC is finally looking into one of those people wondering how repair. Court documents show the state of Michigan has filed 2 Cease and Desist orders and fines pertaining to this.! Is legitimate it and of himself I hope he goes mike g deal to Club Graybar for a LONG.. The bashing and hatred isn & # x27 ; t warranted nor.. Securities and Exchange Act across seven counts text messages to fake TVs,! All purchased loan pledges none of received any money because the Deal is dead that its considered scam!

Strangers On A Train Tennis Match, David Webb Show Guest Host Today, A320 Navigation Display Symbols, 3675 Barnard Dr Oceanside, Ca 92056, Articles M