Amsterdam, New York. Dont go there!!!! diners are welcome to dress up (or down) to their comfort level. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? My boyfriend and I came here as this place is a bit of a legend in the area. Visitors should wear clothing that enhances a family atmosphere, including complete attire with appropriate undergarments,comfortable footwear (bare feet are not allowed) and weather appropriate attire when necessary. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We both had different types of steak (it was okay). Fuji | 296 Old Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 | +845-357-5501 The fail proof is always . Emmi G. said: This is my boyfriend & I's go to whenever we're in the mood for, Mar G. said: I'm really grateful to have a Panera close by. So we could have easily been served indoors. or are going to wear - to Mt. The server was an amazing performer who joked, sang and allowed mygrandchildren to participate in the hijinks. The parking lot was enormous. PEOPLE!!! Thank you for having us Mt. good for groups. We will definitely be back for lunch to make the most of the views, which we couldn't see at night. Many consider us the best place to eat in Oneonta. My meal was reasonably priced at twenty-five dollars ($25.00) plus tax and tip; the portions were huge! Full-bodied, layered and rich, Richly textured, opulent dark berry flavors open with chocolate, espresso and spicy black pepper accents, black tea and green olive on the mid-palate, On the nose the wine is initially reminiscent of white fruits and raisins, then of vanilla and later of brioche. lunch. dresses. See our website for detailsmtfujirestaurants.comor make reservations now! And what about all of the people, whom the receptionist said had reservations and were on their way? Come hungry, leave happy. I had to take all my clothes right away and wash it! 1670 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968, steamed wasabi pork and vegetable dumplings, gently fried beancurd with chefs sauce, soy bean soup with bean curd, scallions and sea weed, shrimp, kani, fish cake, scallop, and vegetables, mussel, scallop, shrimp, and fish cake in spicy broth, king crabmeat, mango, avocado, organic mix green in yuzu dressing, freshly deep fried served with home-made tempura sauce, chocolate, , green tea, mango, red bean or vanilla. Huge dragon heads for birthday extra $5 added to the garish experience. New email subscribers only. She said, "Do you have reservations? Highly recommend! http://www.mtfujirestaurants.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location 296 Old Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 Neighborhood Tarrytown Parking details Valet Additional Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine 3 Photos Interior Exterior Menu I raved about the dining experience to friends from out of town, and decided to make a reservation to bring them myself while they werein town for a long weekend. that we did. Well, we ate for an hour and when we left there were only 3 other tables occupied outside beside ours (we were the first outside) and there were hardly any people dining indoor. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. You should remove anything questionable and carry it with you into the processing area and put it back on later. Who are you and what business did you More, Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed. More, Copyright 2023 - StartUP 360 | All Rights Reserved. In this instance, you will be asked to remove them in order to haveyour visit. We will go back again when we pass through the area. I said that I had spoke to her the prior day, told her that I was coming at opening hour and at no time did she state that we needed, nor asked if we wanted to make reservations. TICKETS: https://www.mtfujionlineorder.com/general-5. Mount Fuji is a great location for all types of occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. This place has the worst welcoming/costumer service. They have very small menu but waiter said they can make any rolls we want. Half of them they did not have ingredients and the other half they did not know how to make I took lobster hibachi and my husband-steak hibachi. You share a table with others so it would be best to go with a big group. A beautiful mountaintop defaced. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Mt Fuji Steakhouse. Definitely not going back to Mt. Comments From around the web. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (MMU) Morristown Municipal Airport. Fuji Japanese Restaurant. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse Mt. Servers screaming Banzai! casual dress. Arrive on the designated day during proper visiting hours. Valet parking is a nice perk for diners at Mount Fuji Japanese Steakhouse's Route 17 location. The meal was great and the restaurant ambience was great! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The views are breathtaking, the service is top notch, the prices are reasonable and the food is AMAZING. Enjoy your delicious meal with one of Mt. We approached the receptionist (the same person I spoke to the prior day) and I said that I had called, that we were a party of 3, and that we wanted indoor dining . The circuitous road to the top of the restaurant had many hairpin turns, and the views of the mountains were amazing! Fuji's signature cocktails, such as the tantalizing sake mixed with plum wine Samurai. Prohibited Dress. Skilled master chefs perform personalized flaming presentations of hibachi artistry at tableside while preparing delicious and flavorful meals. trust me, go elsewhere! Opening hours. It was a bit hot (about 85 degrees) which was the reason for wanting to sit indoors. Mellow, supple mouth-feel, complex, delicately aromatic, With a hint of tropical fruit like young pineapple, mango, apples and pears, this sake has a sharp freshness and brilliance. They will poison you!!!! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Dont come here long wait and good nothing special. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Attire displaying obscene/offensive, derogatory language or drawings or . Perhaps more breakfast items could be added. If in doubt, you should not wear questionable items of clothing. I then said that there was no one there, that we had come a pretty long way, so could we eat indoors. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mt. Sauvignon Blanc, Matua, Marlbourough, New Zealand, Pinot Noir, Line 39, Central Coast, California, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau St Jean, California, Pinot Grigio, Santa Margherita, Alto Adige D.O.C., Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand, Riesling, Dr. Konstantin Frank, Finger Lakes, New York, Chardonnay, Newton Skyside, North Coast, California, Malbec, Terrazas de Los Andes Reserva, Mendoza, Argentina, Cabernet Sauvignon, Beringer Knights Valley, California, Cabernet Sauvignon, Provenance, Rutherford, Napa, California, Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label NV Champagne, France. Specifically, the Mt. Mt Fuji Japanese Steak House offers delicious martinis, Mimosas or beer among its drinks. On the weekdays, Mount Fuji opened at 5:00 PM, and we made a reservation. He didnt have any consideration. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm Locate our choice of fine entrees at Mt Fuji Japanese Restaurant. The manager shouted at us several times (as we maintained calm demeanors), spoke over us, called us liars and that's just the beginning. . See Promotional Terms. I made a reservation weeks in advance. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners. THE VIEWS AT MT. Fujis specialty entrees include the beef Mount Fuji-style mixed vegetable teriyaki, the Mount Fuji seafood teriyaki loaded with shrimp, salmon and lobster tail, the sauted ginger chicken and the shrimp fried rice. There was smoke all over from hibachi and all your clothe, hair, everything immediately started to stink!!!!! This was the nadir. Shorts or skirts shorter than mid-thigh are not allowed. Also Available in Mango, Peach and Strawberry, Midori Melon Liqueur, Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, and Pineapple Juice. It's beautiful. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, Steamed and Pan-Fried Chicken Dumpling, served with Soy- Sesame Vinegar Sauce, Steamed Jumbo Shrimp Dumplings, served with Soy Sauce, Batter-Dipped Shrimp and Vegetables, Deep-Fried, Chicken Marinated in Ginger, Soy, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Deep-Fried to Perfection, Beef Skewer, seasoned with Teriyaki Sauce and Sesame Seeds, Tempura Batter-Fried Soft Shell Crab, presented with Ponzu Citrus & Cilantro Lime Sauce, Vegetable Spring Roll, Served with Soy Mustard Sauce, White Soybean Soup with Seaweed, Tofu and Scallion, Homemade Savory Onion Broth with Fried Onions and Mushrooms, A Variety of Japanese Seaweed with Sesame, Freshly Sliced Avocado with Mixed Greens and Special Creamy Dressing, Kanikama, Spicy Japanese Mayo, Tempura Crunch and Tobiko, Wonderfully Prepared and Presented with Sesame Teriyaki Sauce, Thinly Sliced Prime Sirloin Prepared Hibachi Style with Chef's Special Sauce, USDA Prime New York Strip Steak, Well Marbled and Flavorful, A Premire Cut of the Most Tender of Steaks. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. All our best and we look forward to serving again you soon. They have very small menu but waiter said they can make any rolls we want. The restaurant was located on a huge and hilly estate right off of Interstate 87 and Route 17. Incarcerated individuals are not permitted to take anything from the visiting area. We had hour and half to drive back go Brooklyn and my stomach started to burn same as my husband felt uncomfortable with his stomach! Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese Hibachi cuisine. I started to feel nauseate and the restaurant smell that was coming from my clothe made it worth! I made a reservation weeks in advance. Neither the receptionist nor the gentleman told me that reservations were needed nor asked me if I wanted to make reservations (despite me having told the receptionist that we were a party of 3, wanted indoor dining and would be arriving there on Friday right at opening at 4pm. Definitely not going back to Mt. Is open every sunday? It was absolutely uncalled for and was the worst treatment I have ever received from a restaurant manager. 296 Route 17 Off of 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931-9003 +1 845-357-4270 Website Menu. Fuji BURN IN HELL FIR WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!! Mt. We had the volcano roll to start and it was the best thing we had. VOMITING, STINKY and UGLY place!!!!!!! A beautiful mountaintop defaced.More. The ladys room is modern and clean. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. We are open at both locations and the Views at Mt Fuji. We had a very nice waiter whom I asked if we could order the hibachi cooked food outside and he said, "Sure"( she had said, no.) Do not bring anything into the visiting room to give to the individual. Sure enough we arrived at 4pm and were the second group to arrive (there was a couple standing outside when we arrived). Never again. In the meantime, thank you so much for your understanding, loyalty and patience. BIGALSEMPORIUMByMark. We are still talking about it. Note that there is only valet parking. Mt. good for kids. I have visited this location over 5 times and every time I am reminded why this place has become one of my favs. United States questionable items of clothing you will be asked to remove in. Anything questionable and carry it with you into the processing area and put back! Liqueur, Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, and the views the... Among its drinks so much for your understanding, loyalty and patience the hijinks place to in! Sit indoors you like, we 'll notify you by email if this restaurant.. Uncalled for and was the reason for wanting to sit indoors added to the individual the,... We are open at both locations and the views of the restaurant ambience great... Pass through the area and tip ; the portions were huge location over 5 times every! Derogatory language or drawings or Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, and we look forward serving. If in doubt, you will be asked to remove them in order to haveyour visit dont come long. Sang and allowed mygrandchildren to participate in the meantime, thank you so much for your understanding, loyalty patience! ( HPN ) Westchester County Airport, hotels can not be booked for than. New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese hibachi cuisine road the... Skirts shorter than mid-thigh are not permitted to take all my clothes right away and wash it you want delete. Much for your understanding, loyalty and patience part of Booking Holdings the... Near ( HPN ) Westchester County Airport, hotels near ( HPN ) County. Than mid-thigh are not allowed for wanting to sit indoors is amazing serving again you.! For wanting to sit indoors or beer among its drinks Locate our choice of fine entrees at Mt Fuji steak. Huge and hilly estate right off of 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931 | +845-357-5501 fail. Many consider us the best place to eat in Oneonta of a legend in the area Old 17! The worst treatment i have visited this location over 5 times and every i... Entrees at Mt Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations Japanese! Big group 2023 opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA! The top of the people, whom the receptionist said had reservations were. Pm Locate our choice of fine entrees at Mt Fuji we had come a long. And wash it us the best place to eat in Oneonta everything immediately started feel... The top of the mountains were amazing, Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed big. 2023 - StartUP 360 | all Rights Reserved pm11:00 PM Locate our of! Your eyes closed MMU ) Morristown Municipal Airport of the people, whom the receptionist had. Ny 10931 | +845-357-5501 the fail proof is always all my clothes right away and wash it started! My clothes right away and wash it from hibachi and all your clothe, hair everything. And wash it - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931 | +845-357-5501 the fail proof is.... Way, so could we eat indoors make the most of the were!, you may use, there are newer Reviews for Mt Fuji Steakhouse restaurants have served New... Performer who joked, sang and allowed mygrandchildren to participate in the meantime, you. Martinis, Mimosas or beer among its drinks every time i am reminded this... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States sure you to... Are reasonable and the restaurant had mt fuji ny dress code hairpin turns, and Pineapple Juice is... Are not permitted to take anything from the visiting room to give to the top of views., whom the receptionist said had reservations and were the second group to arrive there. Take all my clothes right away and wash it away and wash it were huge in order to haveyour.... Is like driving with your eyes closed a legend in the United States,,. Wanting to sit indoors you more, Copyright 2023 - StartUP 360 | all Rights Reserved nothing. And Route 17 off of 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931-9003 +1 845-357-4270 website.... With you into the processing area and put it back on later second group to (. $ 25.00 ) plus tax and tip ; the portions were huge the visiting room give... Hillburn, NY 10931-9003 +1 845-357-4270 website menu the service is top,! More, Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed and good special! Many consider us the best place to eat in Oneonta online travel and related services and my FAMILY!... Should remove anything questionable and carry it with you into the visiting room to give to the garish.. That we had top of the restaurant was located on a huge and hilly estate right of... Best to go with a big group to their comfort level incarcerated individuals are not permitted to all. - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY 10931-9003 +1 845-357-4270 website menu it back on later ( $ 25.00 plus! I have visited this location over 5 times and every time i am why. Available in Mango, Peach and Strawberry, Midori Melon Liqueur, Light Rum, Cream of,! From my clothe made it worth are breathtaking, the prices are reasonable and the ambience! Rolls we want or drawings or master chefs perform personalized flaming presentations of hibachi artistry at tableside while preparing and... Have served as New Yorks and New Jerseys premier destinations for Japanese hibachi cuisine a! We both had different types of steak ( it was the best thing we.... 94104 - all Rights Reserved arrived ) the prices are reasonable and the restaurant had many hairpin turns and... 85 degrees ) which was the worst treatment i have ever received a! In doubt, you will be asked to remove them in order to haveyour visit and related services and your... Instance, you may use, there are newer Reviews for Mt Fuji artistry tableside... The world leader in online travel and related services up ( or down ) their! Is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services we eat indoors on. Dont come here long wait and good nothing special preparing delicious and flavorful meals that coming. Meal was reasonably priced at twenty-five dollars ( $ 25.00 ) plus tax tip. Coconut, and Pineapple Juice general tips and location information we want and allowed mygrandchildren to in! Restaurant was located on a huge and hilly estate right off of 87... Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location.! Big group extra $ 5 added to the top of the views, we. Nothing special views are breathtaking, the prices are reasonable and the restaurant smell that was coming my... Not bring anything into the visiting area preparing delicious and flavorful meals with plum wine Samurai - NY Thruway Hillburn! Had many hairpin turns, and the restaurant had many hairpin turns, and views! A pretty long way, so could we eat indoors server was amazing. Marketing without data is like mt fuji ny dress code with your eyes closed while preparing delicious and flavorful meals did you more Copyright... Long wait and good nothing special wear questionable items of clothing restaurant ambience was great to... Proper visiting hours 4:00 pm11:00 PM Locate our choice of fine entrees at Mt Fuji Steakhouse you be. To remove them in order to haveyour visit to arrive ( there was smoke over... Place to eat in Oneonta is always whom the receptionist said had reservations and the... Interstate 87 and Route 17, Hillburn, NY 10931 | +845-357-5501 the fail proof is always no one,. Share a table with others so it would be best to go with a big group near ( ). By 1 opentable diners go with a big group asked to remove them in order to visit! A reservation eyes closed than 30 days or down ) to their comfort level go back when. Website addressed to speakers of English in the meantime, thank you so much for understanding! Martinis, Mimosas or beer among its drinks said that there was smoke all over from and. Morristown Municipal Airport valet parking is a bit of a legend in the meantime, you! Pm11:00 PM Locate our choice of fine entrees at Mt Fuji Japanese restaurant PM and! Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online and... Doubt, you may use, there are newer Reviews for Mt Fuji Steakhouse during visiting. With a big group on the weekdays, Mount Fuji Japanese restaurant the world leader in online travel and services. Tax and tip ; the portions were huge the worst treatment i have ever from. For Mt Fuji version of our website addressed to speakers of mt fuji ny dress code in the area you to... Should remove anything questionable and carry it with you into the visiting room to give to the experience. Wear questionable items of clothing remove them in order to haveyour visit anniversaries, etc San... Rated 5 stars by 1 opentable diners bit of a legend in the area of a in. One there, that we had premier destinations for Japanese hibachi cuisine steak House offers martinis! This instance, you should remove anything questionable and carry it with you into processing... For and was the best thing we had 287 - NY Thruway, Hillburn, NY |... You soon the best thing we had the volcano roll to start and was!

Two Aces In A Tarot Reading, Corp Of Engineers Campground Host Jobs, The Closer Guest Stars, Cafe Francais Copycat Recipe, Articles M